Chapter 65

A New Start

shinee_jonghyun_w_korea_gif_by_teklaa-d4

 

Ha Neul's POV

"Let's go~" Jonghyun said as he started pulling me.

"I can't." I admitted.

"I'll teach you! It's simple!" Minho said.

"YAH! I'll teach her!" Jonghyun started arguing.

"Fine. We'll see who manages to reach that end there and return here the fastest will get to teach Ha Neul. The one loses has to be our slave for the day." Minho suggested.

"Deal." Jonghyun said as he tightened his ice skating shoes.

"Y-yah. Are you guys leaving me here alone? I can't skate." I said as I pulled Jonghyun's sleeves.

"Just sit down here and wait." Jonghyun said as he started dragging me towards a bench.

 

I carefully sat on the bench as I didn't want to fall like a pumpkin. Minho and Jonghyun went to the starting point and waited for my signal to start them.

"Ready, set~~~~~ GO!" I shouted.

 

They started skating as quick as they could. Jonghyun was leading but he slipped and almost fell when he was rushing to return. Minho took that opportunity and took over him. 

 

"I win~ You're gonna be our slave for today~" Minho said.

"Fine." 

I slowly stood up while Minho was holding me. 

"Let's go~ I'll teach you." Minho said.

Jonghyun followed us until Minho stopped him.

"Hyung. I'll like to teach Ha Neul personally. Help us to buy lunch." Minho said.

"Aish. Arraseo." Jonghyun said and he left.

 

Jonghyun's POV

"AISH. That Choi Minho. If I didn't slipped I would have won! He wouldn't be with Ha Neul now if I won." I mumbled to myself while swinging the lunch box. 

I saw Minho teaching Ha Neul. Ha Neul kept on slipping. Minho held her hands tightly and slowly skated with her.

"If someone sees them, they'll think that they're a couple." I said.

"Jonghyun?" 

 

I turned behind and saw Misun.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her.

"I came here for a holiday. You gave me the holiday." Misun pouted thinking that I was angry at her.

"Ani. I mean that why are you here?" I asked.

"Shopping!" She said proudly.

 

I smiled at her and continued looking at Ha Neul.

"What are you looking at?" Misun asked and looked towards the same direction.

"Oh! Isn't that Park Ha Neul?! Wah.. Kim Jonghyun is a huge fan of Park Ha Neul. He even knows where she is." Misun said.

"Yah! It's Jonghyun OPPA. Tsk." I said.

"Arraseo, OPPA. How did you know where Ha Neul is anyway?" Misun asked.

"I know her." I replied shortly.

 

"You know her?!" 

I nodded.

"Tsk. Oppa, you're just lying to me right? Yah, I'm a huge fan of Ha Neul." She said.

"It's the truth! She's my girlfriend." I admitted.

 

"Oppa~ oppa. You can't just go around saying that Park Ha Neul is your girlfriend. She has a boyfriend already! Look, Choi Minho." She said as she pointed towards them.

"He's just teaching her how to skate. I'm telling you, Ha Neul is my girlfriend!" I said.

"I didn't know oppa was such a huge fan till you started daydreaming that she's your girlfriend." 

"YAH! I'll show you!" I said furiously as I dragged Misun in the skating rink.

"I'm gonna take a picture with Ha Neul~" Misun sang.

 

"Jagi!" I shouted.

"Oppa, who are you calling jagi?" Misun asked.

"Her." I pointed towards Ha Neul which was slowly skating towards me.

"Seems like you can skate already." I said to Ha Neul.

"A little." Ha Neul said.

 

"P-Park Ha Neul! I'm a huge fan of yours! Can I take a picture of you?"  Misun started asking.

Ha Neul slowly nodded. Misun took out her camera and started taking pictures of them both. 

"Thank you. You're so pretty!" Misun said.

"Thanks.. Aren't you the one I met before?" Ha Neul asked.

Misun nodded. 

 

"Jagi." I called out.

"Wae?" Ha Neul answered.

Misun looked at me with her eyes widened.

"Do you believe it now?" I asked.

She started rubbing her eyes and looked at me. I went over to Ha Neul and pushed Minho away. I held her hands tightly and pecked her cheeks.

"YAH! Kim Jonghyun! It's public." Ha Neul said as she hit my head.

"You're my jagi~~ So it's alright~ You believe it now?" I asked again.

Misun nodded.

 

"What about Choi Minho? Aren't they together?" Misun asked.

"I like Ha Neul. I'm currently trying to get Ha Neul." Minho said.

"So you're a third party?" Misun asked.

"It's Jonghyun hyung. I knew Ha Neul ever since I'm young." Minho said.

"Yah! She doesn't even remember you!" I quarrelled.

"I need Key's help now." Ha Neul sighed.

"Who's Key? The fourth party?" Misun asked.

"Ani. My bodyguard. A naggy bodyguard." Ha Neul answered.

 

 

 

BBUING~ A simple chapter ^^ I don't think I can update it tomorrow. I have to go to the countryside. Mianhae T.T And, school starts again. Goodbye daily updates.. T.T