Chapter 36

A New Start

Ha Neul's POV

Finally we get to rest and eat. Taemin's extremely hyper. We ended up eating chicken just because Onew wanted to eat. After eating, we continued playing. Nono. TAEMIN continued playing. He managed to drag Onew and Key to play along with him. Me? I'm sitting on a bench with Jonghyun while waiting for Taemin. I'm too tired to play anything. 

 

"Taemin has a lot of stamina when it comes to playing right?" Jonghyun said.

I nodded.

"Stay here. I'll be right back." Jonghyun said and ran off.

"Yah!" I shouted.

He should at least tell me where's his going.. Pabo flirt. I sat alone with my palm on my chin. I daydreamed until I felt something cold on my neck. 

"Y-yah!" I shouted.

"You seem like you're thirsty and hot." Jonghyun said as he passed me a can drink.

"Oh.. Gomawo." I said as I opened the can drink. 

Jonghyun sat beside me as he dranked his own can drink. How long is Taemin gonna take just to ride that roller coaster? The line is soo long.. 

"They might at least take an hour." Jonghyun said.

"Nae.." I said.

"Wanna go ride something else while we wait for them?" Jonghyun suggested.

 

Great. I'm stuck with Jonghyun in a ferris wheel. I got dragged by Jonghyun here. 

"Ha Neul." Jonghyun called out.

I looked at him. 

"About this morning.." 

I looked away and my mind started replaying his confession.

"I just want to know what you think about me. Try not to think about this morning." Jonghyun said.

"Ermm.. The first time I saw you, I kinda hate you. Because you're a flirt. But.." 

"But?" Jonghyun asked.

 

"After knowing you a little longer, I.. happened to not hate you that much." I said.

"So.. Have you thought about this morning?" Jonghyun asked while coming closer to me.

"I.. don't know. I can't answer you." I said as I moved away from him a little.

"Why? I'm serious about it." Jonghyun said as he moved closer to me again.

"I don't know. Mianhae." I said while moving away from him a little.

He came closer to me and I moved away from him. It has been that way until I have no place to go. My back touched the glass and I'm at the end. 

"Why are you moving away from me?" Jonghyun asked as he came much closer to me.

"Because you're coming closer to me!" I said as I tried to push him away.

Jonghyun held my hands tightly so that I can't push him anymore. 

"Y-yah! Let me go!" I said.

"No. Until I manage to do what I want." Jonghyun said.

 

"W-what are you gonna do?! Go away!" I said.

Then, Jonghyun released my hand. 

"Close your eyes." Jonghyun said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Close." Jonghyun repeated as he came nearer to me again.

"A-arraseo! Stop coming near me!" I said as I covered my eyes with my hands.

Jonghyun chuckled after seeing me closing my eyes. YOU BETTER NOT DO ANYTHING WEIRD! I'M SO GONNA KILL YOU IF YOU'RE DOING ANYTHING WEIRD, KIM JONGHYUN. 

 

 

TADA AN UPDATE~~ I guess I can only update it on Fridays and the weekends. I can't find any time to update it on Monday-Thursday. BUT. I PROMISE YOU. I'll update it if I have the time. Enjoy this chapter~~ Oh. And I've stopped at the fun part again. Hehe ^^