Chapter 76

A New Start

Ha Neul's POV

I tapped my fingers on my table as I looked out of the window. It's so boringgg. When will History ever end? I pouted slightly as I continued staring to the clouds.

"Excuse me. I'm here to take Park Ha Neul." 

"Who's he?"

"Why is he taking Ha Neul?" 

I was staring at the omelet-shaped cloud until someone grabbed my wrist and pulled me out. It was a guy wearing a cap. He was covering his face slightly.

 

"YAH! Release me!" I shouted.

He dragged me all the way to the rooftop. 

"YAH! Who are you?!" I shouted.

He released my hand slowly and removed his cap. 

 

"W-What are you doing here, Kim Jonghyun?" I asked.

"Our old place. I miss it a lot. I miss you even more." Jonghyun said.

I kept silent.

"I'm here to know the reason. Why did you break up with me? You're not going anywhere unless you explain to me." Jonghyun said.

"I told you. I'm too tired to continue fighting for us. I found ou-out that I didn't love you as deep as what I expected." I said as I avoided eye contact.

"Ani. That's not the real reason. Spill it out. Why? WHY?!" Jonghyun shook me.

"It is." I said.

"Ha Neul, I kn--"

"I have class. Excuse me." I said as I started to walk.

 

"It's for my debut, right?" Jonghyun said.

I froze.

"Key told me." Jonghyun said.

Aish. Key. I'm so gonna kill you.

"Wae? You know that I'm more than willing to be wit--"

"Ani. You have always wanted to be a singer. You can always just find another girl. Now that you're an idol, there are plenty of people dying to be your girlfriend." I said.

"You know that my heart belongs to you only. If you're not willing to be with me again, I'll court you all over again." Jonghyun said.

 

"Ha Neul ahh~ So you're.. here.. Hyung...?" Luhan came.

AISH! Why must you come at this timing!

"Ha Neul-"

I walked away before even listening to Jonghyun. I walked towards my class and grabbed my bag. 

 

Luhan's POV

"Hyung. What are you doing here?" I asked.

"For Ha Neul." Hyung said.

"Hyung-"

"I'm not giving up on Ha Neul. I know that she broke up with me for my debut. She still loves me. Mianhae Luha--"

"Hyung. Ha Neul promised to give me a chance." I admitted.

 

"I'm gonna court her all over again." Hyung said.

"But hyung, you're an idol. What would happen to Ha Neul if your fans know about her? Her safety comes first." 

"I'll protect her. When the worst comes, I'll quit becoming an idol." 

"But hyung, she broke up with you at first is for your debut." I said.

"I do love being an idol. I told myself before that I wouldn't regret if I become an idol.. But, if it means being an idol would have to separate with Ha Neul, I'll definitely regret it." 

 

Ha Neul's POV

I started rushing out of my class when I got hit on the back. 

 

I opened my eyes slowly and looked around. Why am I in the gym store? I slowly stood up and felt pain at my neck.

"Ahh.." I winced as I slightly touched my neck.

My neck was bleeding. I walked towards the door and turned the door knob. 

"Eh? Wh-Why can't it be opened?" I struggled.

I turned the door knob a few more times. 

"Y-Yah! Someone is in here! Is there anyone out there?! YAH!!" I shouted as I started using my hands to hit the door hardly.

Aish.. Even my hands started to bleed. 

"YAH! SOMEONE!" I shouted, continued hitting the door with my injured hands.

 

Luhan's POV

"Ha Neul?" I asked as I entered her next class.

"Yes, Luhan?" The teacher asked.

"Have you seen Ha Neul?" I asked.

"Ani." 

"Ah.. Kamsahamnida." I bowed and continued searching her.

I walked around the school a few times as I searched for her. Until, I reached a corner and heard some girls talking.

 

"Yay! Locking that Ha Neul in there would teach her a lesson."

Ha Neul? Locking?

"That would definitely teach her not to mess with me, Mi Yeon."

"Where did you lock Ha Neul?" I asked as I appeared.

"Omo. L-Luhan" 

"Answer me." I said.

"Somewhere. She deserves it." Mi Yeon said as she flipped her hair.

"I'm giving you another chance to tell me where she is." I said.

"Wae? What will you do to me if I'm not telling where she is? I'm rich. You can't do anything to me."

"Rich doesn't mean everything." I said as I left.

 

Talking to her is useless. She would not tell me where Ha Neul is. I walked around the school, asking people where Ha Neul is.

"Erm.. Are you searching for Ha Neul?" A girl asked.

"Nae! Do you know where she is?" I asked.

"I saw Mi Yeon and her friends bringing her to the gym." She said softly.

"Kamsahamnida!" I thanked her and started running away.

I stopped my footsteps and walked backwards towards the girl.

 

"Erm.. Where is the gym? I'm new here." I asked.

"Pabo. I'll bring you." Jonghyun hyung suddenly appeared.

"Hyung! Didn't you return already?" I asked.

"I was about to. Until I saw you asking everyone about Ha Neul." Jonghyun hyung said as he quickened his footsteps.

 

"Ha Neul!" I shouted as soon as we entered the gym.

"No one's here. Yah. Did the girl pranked you?" Jonghyun hyung asked.

"I don't know. But, it doesn't harm to try searching for Ha Neul here." I said.

We started seaerching every corner of the gym.

"Luhan! Come here! This door is locked from the outside!" Hyung shouted.

I ran towards hyung. He's right. There's a lock from the outside. Isn't it supposed to be locked from the inside?

"Ha Neul! Jagi!" Hyung shouted as he knocked on the door.

"Ha Neul!" I shouted.

"P-Pabo f-flirt.. L-Luhan.." I heard Ha Neul's voice from the inside.

"She's in!" Hyung shouted.

 

Hyung started hitting the lock with his bare hands. 

"Hyung! You'll get injured!" I said.

Jonghyun hyung ignored me and continued hitting the lock until his hands started bleeding. I took a fire extinguisher and started hitting the lock. Finally, the lock managed to be unlocked.

 

I quickly opened the door and saw Ha Neul lying on the floor.

"Ha Neul!" I ran towards Ha Neul.

Jonghyun hyung attempted to carry her but due to his injured hands, he couldn't. I carried Ha Neul instead and we quickly sent her to a hospital.

 

"The patient's neck is injured and her hands also suffered some injuries. The patient had suffered a huge loss of blood. She also suffered gastric. The hospital ran out of blood. The patient's blood is B. Do any of you have blood O or B?" A nurse asked.

"I'm O." I admitted.

"Follow me." The nurse said as she brought me to a room.

 

Ha Neul's POV

I opened my eyes and felt pain everywhere. I saw Jonghyun looking at me.

"You're awake?" Jonghyun asked.

"You saved me?" I asked.

"Ani. Luhan was the one." Jonghyun said.

"Where's Luhan?" 

"He's resting in another room. He donated blood to you." Jonghyun said.

I stood up quickly, wanting to visit him but my vision blurred.

 

"Yah yah yah! You just woke up!" Jonghyun said as he pushed me flat on the bed.

"I wanna visit Luhan." I said.

"You just woke up! He's fine. He'll come by soon. Just be patient." Jonghyun said.

"But--"

"No buts! Wait here. You pabo. You didn't even eat." Jonghyun said as he slightly pushed my fringe.

"Wait. Your hand.." I said as I looked at his bandaged hand.

"Ahh.. It's just a little cut. I was too dumb. I tried to destroy the lock with my own hands." Jonghyun said as he slightly scratched his head.

 

tumblr_m8kz4wA20d1qm3hdoo1_500.jpg

 

Bbuing~ Hey~ At least Jonghyun and Ha Neul are talking much more frequent now! XD