Chapter 71

A New Start

Ha Neul's POV

Today is the day. I glanced at my watch that shows 12.55 P.M. Everyone was waiting outside of my house for Jonghyun. 

"Ha Neul.. Don't worry. Hyung has been prepared for the dark." Taemin said as he looked at me worriedly.

I nodded my head. 

"ANNYEONG~ Were you people waiting for me?" Jonghyun shouted outloud.

"Hyung!" Taemin called out and ran towards him.

"Since everyone is here, we'll start. Key, have you prepared everything?" Grandmother asked.

 

"Nae. I've hidden a box containing Ha Neul's childhood in the house. As you can see, the house isn't small. So it wouldn't be too easy. You will be given a mini torchlight. There are plenty of fake boxes hidden in the house too. You would have to find the real one. The one that comes out first with the right box will be the winner." Key explained briefly.

Jonghyun nodded excitedly as Minho glared my house, ready to rush in. 

"Ermm.. Can we go in too?" I asked.

"Nope. Only Jonghyun and Minho can go in." Key said.

"Yah! I'm your hyung!" Jonghyun said.

"Jonghyun HYUNG." Key said sarcastically. 

I held Jonghyun's hands. It was cold. He must be really afraid.. 

"Pabo flirt.." 

"I'll be right back. Wait for me." He said as he flashed a huge smile and went in bravely. 

 

Jonghyun's POV

I went in together with Minho. As soon as we entered Ha Neul's house, Minho separated from me. I my torchlight and flashed it around. 

"Kim Jonghyun.. Don't be afraid.. It's just dark.. It won't harm you.." I kept on repeating that to myself. 

As I was walking, I found a box on the kitchen table. I quickly ran towards the table and opened the box. The box had pictures in it.

"Kim Jonghyun~~ You've found the box already~~" I sang.

I looked at the pictures and saw that it was cat pictures.

"TCHH. I was excited for cat pictures." 

 

I closed the box and went searching around again. I walked around and somehow got lost in the dark. 

"Where am I..." 

I turned around and accidentally banged something. It fell. I flashed my torchlight to it. It was a picture.. A picture of me.. I picked it up and dusted the picture.

"It must be Ha Neul's room." 

I walked deeper into the room and accidentally tripped. I slowly stood up while rubbing my leg.

"Oww.. What did I tripped?" I asked myself as I flashed my torchlight down.

It was a box. 

 

"Yah.. You better not be a fake box." I warned the box as I opened it.

As expected, it was fake. This time, it was filled with love letters that are written by Key.

"Aish.. Key.. I'm so gonna kill you." 

 

Minho's POV

I saw a box underneath Ha Neul's bed. I reached out for the box and opened it. It was filled with Ha Neul's pens..? 

"WHO IN THE WORLD PUTS PENS IN A BOX FOR HA NEUL'S CHILDHOOD BOX?!" I yelled out, frustrated. 

I found plenty of boxes yet I couldn't find the right one. I went on searching for another box. I walked around and saw Jonghyun hyung.

"Hyung." I called out.

Jonghyun got a shock and flashed the torchlight straight to my face.

"YAH! Don't scare me like that!" Jonghyun hyung shouted.

"Mianhae~" I said as I flashed my torchlight everywhere. 

"You found anything?" Jonghyun hyung asked.

"I found plenty of boxes. But none of it was the right one." I said as I continued looking around.

"Same here." 

 

As I was flashing my torchlight, I spotted a box which was well hidden underneath the desk. Jonghyun hyung was still looking around. I slowly took the box silently. I opened up the box and saw pictures of a little girl. She looks like Ha Neul. There were drawings in it too. I looked behind the drawing paper and saw the name written there.

 

 Park Ha Neul ^^

 

 

I've gotten the right box.. Now, how am I supposed to go without hyung suspecting? 

"H-Hyung. I'll go look at somewhere else." I said.

"Yah. Did you find it already?" Jonghyun hyung asked.

"M-Mwo?" I asked, shocked.

"Did you find it already?" Jonghyun hyung repeated.

"I'm leaving first, hyung!" I said as I held on the box tightly and started sprinting out.

"YAH! CHOI MINHO!" Jonghyun hyung shouted.

I guess he saw the box. I ran in full speed all the way to the entrance of Ha Neul's house. I opened the door and sprinted towards Key. 

"H-Here..." I said. 

 

Jonghyun's POV

I saw Minho passing a box towards Key. I was too late..

"Pabo flirt!" Ha Neul said as she ran towards me.

"Mianhae.. Minho found it first.." I said.

"It's okay.." 

Key examined the box and pictures. 

 

"Pabos." Key said.

"Huh?" Onew hyung said.

"It's not the right box." Key said.

"Those pictures!" Minho said.

"Those are pictures of Hyun Hee. The drawings are Hyun Hee's artwork. She wrote "Park Ha Neul ^^    Park Hyun Hee ^^" . Can't you see that she drew two girls?" Key asked.

"What does the real box contain then?" I asked.

"The real box has Ha Neul's pictures. There is a picture of Ha Neul and her grandfather. There is a letter of her grandfather to Ha Neul too." Key stated.

"Grandfather?" Ha Neul asked.

"Nae. Your grandfather left a letter for you. It was meant for you to read when you're gonna marry. I guess it's about time to give it to you." Ha Neul's grandmother said.

 

A girl and an old man.. A letter.. I SAW THOSE IN A BOX! It was right beside my picture that I accidentally dropped it! 

I quickly ran in back and went back to Ha Neul's room. I saw the box and quickly grabbed the box. 

"Hyung! Why are you so in a rush?" Minho asked.

I hid the box behind me.

"Of course I am in a rush. I have to find the box faster than you." I said as I slowly walked towards the entrance.

"Hyung. Why are you walking towards the entrance if you have not find the box?" Minho asked.

Damn. He's smart. 

 

"Mianhae Minho ah!" I shouted and ran out towards Key and gave him the box. 

Key examined the box.

"Nae. This is the right box." Key said.

"The first round's winner is Kim Jonghyun." Ha Neul's grandmother said.

"YAY! HYUNG~!!!" Taemin ran towards me.

"I knew you can do it." Onew hyung said.

"Aishh. Just a little more." Minho said.

I looked for Ha Neul and saw her reading the letter that her grandfather left for her. 

 

Ha Neul's POV

 

 

Annyeong Ha Neul ah. You are already going to married~ I believe that my granddaughter would find a wonderful husband, right? My granddaughter.. The one that always likes to pester me to teach you how to draw. The one that always plays hide and seek with me. The one that always asks me to buy ice cream. Now, is getting married. You must be really pretty now.. How tall are you now? Hmm.. The tallest I've seen you is only 141cm.

 

Ha Neul ah, Park company would be in your hands soon. I believe that your grandmother found a rich guy to marry you just for the company, right? Never listen to her~ Shh~ Hehe ^^ The Park Ha Neul that I know would never listen to anyone so easily. My granddaughter.. Mianhae for leaving you. I promised you that I would stay beside you till the day you're married. Mianhae. I couldn't keep the promise. The only thing I could help you is passing the Park company to you. Hyun Hee is adopted. I wonder have you known that or not.

 

I still remember that you used to say you would only marry Ball when you were young. That was just because he was the first guy you met. Have you found Ball? Are you with him? Are you marrying him? Or did you find yourself another guy and cheated on Ball? Hehe ^^ Ha Neul ah. Grandfather is sorry that he couldn't accompany you through hardships. But, I promise you. I'll be looking after you from the above. Don't trap yourself with hardships. Learn to share them with people. Many people think that the football goalie's position is really easy to do because he could use his hands. Actually, that position is the hardest. Why? Because the goalie would be lonely and would be blamed fully if he couldn't block the ball. My little granddaughter used to carry hardships all by herself. Now? Are you still the same?

 

Grandfather misses you a lot. Don't miss me too much~ Your future husband would be jealous of an old man like me~ ^^ Take care and remember I will always be by your side. ANNYEONG~~ ^^ 

 

 

-Little Park Ha Neul's favourite grandfather ^^- 

 

 

My tears started falling. 

"I found him.. I found Ball.. But, I fallen for someone else." I whispered.

"Jagi.." Jonghyun called out and held me tightly. 

"Grandfather.. I miss him." I said.

 

 

 

 

T.T I almost cried while typing the grandfather's letter. The grandfather's letter consist of a drama's line. I like that line a lot. Let's see if my readers could spot which line is it~ ^^ Comment comment  comment! I LURVE COMMENTS. XD It's okay if you don't comment too~ Your choice~ ^^ Annyeong~~ 

 

tumblr_mjx2ntGIrf1qi6l6wo1_500.gif