Chapter 12

A New Start

Ha Neul's POV

I woke up and saw Jonghyun still sleeping. I took my blanket and covered him. I wore a sweater and went to the kitchen. I wanted to prepare breakfast. 

"What shall I make? Let's see.." I said while opening the refrigerator.

"I'll make omelets and toast bread then." I said while grabbing some eggs.

After I had done cooking, I took some of the omelets and toast bread and brought them to my room. Jonghyun was awake. 

"Your breakfast." I said while passing Jonghyun the omelets and toast bread.

"Gomawo~" said Jonghyun while taking them.

"Eat here. Don't leave the room. I'll go and wake Onew." 

"Arraseo~" 

 

I knocked the door. 

"Onew? Breakfast is ready." I said while opening the door.

He was sleeping peacefully. 

"Mianhae." I whispered as I slowly closed the door.

"HA NEUL~!" 

"M-MWO?!" I said, shocked. I turn behind and saw Jonghyun smiling at me.

I pulled him in my room. 

"Yah! I told you not to leave the room!" 

"I thought that I would at least say goodbye to you before I leave." said Jonghyun while pouting.

"Leave?"

He nodded.

"I'm recovered already. You told me to leave as soon as I recover." 

I looked at him blankly. Leave? That flirt is leaving? Although I've been with him only for 2 days.. I didn't really want him to leave..

"Gomawo for taking care of me." said Jonghyun while messing up my hair.

"Yah! My hair!" 

Jonghyun just smiled as he walk away. 

"Annyeong~" said Jonghyun while smiling. 

"Annyeong." I replied as I see him leave my house.

"Why am I feeling sad? I still can meet him in school anyway. And he's not my boyfriend too!" I said to myself.

Tch.. That Kim Jonghyun had left such huge impact on me.

"Aish.. I'll just take a walk." 

I left the house while Onew was still sleeping.

 

Onew's POV

I woke up and went down. Ha Neul was no where to be seen. I went up to her room. 

"Ha Neul? Are you in there?" I said while opening the door. 

"Seems that she's not here too." 

I went down and saw a note on the table. 

 

Onew, I'm out to take a walk. I've prepared breakfast. Remember to eat them.

It's at the dining table. I'll be back soon.

 

-Ha Neul- 

 

Ha Neul's POV

Sigh. I'm still in the park. I should go home now. I walked home and saw Onew at the front door.

"Ha Neul! You're back!" 

I nodded.

"I was worried! You said that you would be back soon. It's almost 3 hours!" said Onew.

"Mianhae. I lost track of time."

"Sigh. It's ok. At least you're safe." 

"Gomawo." I said while walking in.