Chapter 56

A New Start

SHINee-Dream-Girl-2.jpg

 

 

Jonghyun's POV

"Hyung hyung. Where's Ha Neul?" Taemin whispered to me in the kitchen.

"She's sitting at the couch. Wae?" I asked.

"Ask her to go out. I need to tell you something." Taemin whispered.

"Why can't you just tell in front of her?" 

"I don't think she wants us to know that we know her secret." 

"Aish. Arraseo." I said and went to the couch.

 

"Ha Neul. Can you help me buy erm chocolates?" I asked.

"Yah. I'm not your maid." Ha Neul said.

As expected, it isn't that easy.

"Pleaseee. I really want to eat chocolate." I asked.

"Buy it yourself if you really want it then." Ha Neul said.

"You said you wouldn't be cold to me. You're being cold to me now." I pouted.

"I'm not being cold to you." Ha Neul said.

"Buy me a chocolate then." 

"Arraseo. Aish. You're like a pregnant lady which has lotsa cravings." 

"Yah! I'm not pregnant! Buy some banana milk for Taemin too. His request." 

"Arraseo." Ha Neul said as she walked out.

 

"Yah! LET ME GO!" Key shouted.

"AISHHH HYUNG! IF WE LET YOU GO, YOU'LL FOLLOW HA NEUL." Taemin said.

"She's gone already." I said.

"YAHHH!! HA NEUL! WAITTT" Key struggled from Taemin.

"HYUNG. It's important. Ha Neul might not want us to know. You might just spill out everything." Taemin said.

"YAH YOU LITTLE KID." Key hit Taemin's head.

"Oww hyungg.. It's just important." Taemin pouted and went behind me.

"What is it SO important?" Key asked, obviously angry.

 

"I accidentally read Ha Neul's email-"

"THAT'S IT?! YOU'RE AFRAID HA NEUL WOULD SCOLD YOU?! YAH YOU LITTLE-"

"Let him finish his sentence." Onew hyung shushed Key. 

"The sender of the email was asking for Jonghyun hyung's most recent picture." Taemin explained.

"Mine?" I asked.

Taemin nodded.

"Who's the sender?" Onew hyung asked.

"It's a stranger. Ha Neul doesn't know who either." Taemin said.

"Did Ha Neul reply?" Key asked.

"I don't know. I didn't get to read it."

 

"So who's that anonymous?" Key asked.

"Hyung. You have any family members?" Taemin asked.

"Ani. My parents died when I was young. My aunts and uncles have all migrated and they don't even know the existence of me as the moment I was born, they already migrated." I explained.

"Then who would want your picture?" Onew hyung asked.

"IT'S THAT GRUMPY OLD LADY!" Taemin accused.

"YAH! You rude little kid." Key hit Taemin's head.

 

"Owww. Look. That old lady tried to harm Jonghyun hyung last time but Ha Neul pushed him away. So, this time she might hired some professional killers. Their aim is Jonghyun hyung BUT those professional killers doesn't know how hyung looks like. That old lady obviously doesn't have hyung's pictures and their only choice is Ha Neul. So, they're asking hyung's pictures from Ha Neul!" Taemin said.

 

"You watch too much movies, kid." Key said.

"It might be possible!" Taemin exclaimed.

"What might be possible?" Ha Neul asked.

"H-Ha Neul?!" Onew hyung asked.

"Mwo? Pabo flirt, the stores have closed already. Mianhae. I'll buy them for you tomorrow." Ha Neul said.

"It-it's okay." I said.

"What were you talking about? I heard something about Taemin watching too much movies." Ha Neul said.

"WE'RE ASKING TAEMIN TO STOP WATCHING MOVIES. HE WATCHES THEM TOO MUCH." Key said.

"Really?" Ha Neul asked.

"Y-yeah." Onew hyung said awkwardly.

 

Ha Neul's POV

"Y-yeah." Onew said.

Actually, I overhead everything. I forgotten my jacket and when I was about to take it, I overheard their conversation. It's not like I'm trying to hide it from them, just that.. I'm worried. I forgotten everything. I made them worried. I didn't want them to be worried again. What made me relaxed was they didn't read my reply. 

"I'm going up." I said and went up to my room. 

I took out my laptop and looked back at the reply that I had sent.

 

 

 

 

I'll give you Jonghyun's picture. Only if you agree to meet up with me this Friday in Pink's Cafe. And, I'm expecting you to reveal your own identity. Otherwise, I'm not giving you his picture. I would like you to be honest to me and tell me your true identity. 

 

                                                                                                                                                                              From: Park Ha Neul

 

 

To: Park Ha Neul

 

Deal. I'll meet you up at Pink's Cafe this Friday. I'll meet you at 2p.m. 

 

                                                                                                                                                                             From: A stranger

 

 

 

HUDADADADA~ That stranger's identitiy gonna be revealed~ It seems like some of my readers are smart and they managed to guess who is that stranger. Hehehe~ I'm just telling you. It's not his parents. They died. Byeee~ XD