Chapter 21

A New Start

Ha Neul's POV

I ran in my house and closed the door. I touched my forehead as I smiled. Then, I remembered about Jonghyun. 

"Jonghyun ah." I called out. 

He wasn't in the living room. I went up to my room. I opened my room door and called him.

"Jonghy-"

Jonghyun was hiding behind my room door. He hugged me from behind. I was shocked. Totally.

"Yah!" I said as I pushed him away.

"Welcome home~" said Jonghyun.

"Aish.. Pabo flirt." I said as I pass him the box of shoes that I bought for him. 

"What's this?" asked Jonghyun.

"Open it yourself. I'm going to shower." I said as I went in to the bathroom. 

 

I locked the bathroom and looked in the mirror. My face was blushing really hard. My heart was beating extremely fast too. I took a deep breath. My heart is still beating fastly! Wae?! Ahh.. No one ever hugged me like that. It's just natural if I have this reaction. Nae. It's normal. I was just convincing myself to the fact that I don't like Jonghyun. After convincing myself, I showered and changed to some comfortable clothes. I opened the door as I was drying my hair with my towel. 

 

"Gomawo for the shoes." said Jonghyun.

"Th-Those shoes are free gifts. I can't wear it since it's too big for me. So,.. I w-wanted to give you." I said as I was finding the hair dryer. 

"Free gifts? There are such places that gives free shoes?" said Jonghyun as he walks towards me and passed me the hair dryer. 

"Yeah. There are. That's where I got your shoes. Gomawo." I said as I taked the hair dryer from him. 

I sat down on the chair and the hair dryer. I started to dry my hair until Jonghyun stopped me by taking the hair dryer from me. 

"Wae?" I asked him as I looked at his reflection on the mirror.

"I'll help you." said Jonghyun as he the hair dryer and started helping me. 

"A-Ani. I can do it." I said while turning around to face Jonghyun.

"I'll help you." Jonghyun repeated. 

 

I kept quiet and let him dry my hair as I continue to look at him in the mirror. My heart started to beat fast again. My stomach even had butterflies. I started blushing hardly. 

"Ha Neul. You even put on make up when you're about to sleep?" asked Jonghyun as he saw my reflection on the mirror.

"Ani. Wae?" I asked.

"Your cheeks looked pink." said Jonghyun while offing the hair dryer. 

I touched my cheeks and it felt hot. 

"A-Ani. I'm just feeling a little warm b-because of the hair dryer." I lied. 

Jonghyun continued drying my hair. Aish pabo heart! Why are you beating so fast?! I can't even look at him now. I took a few deep breaths. I couldn't take it anymore! My heart is too fast! I stood up. 

"Ha Neul? Your hair is still not dry yet." said Jonghyun.

"It's okay. It'll dry by itself later. I.. erm.. I'm going down for a little while." I said. 

I quickly walked to the door and went down to the living room. I left Jonghyun alone in my room. I lied down on the couch. 

"Aish.. Why is my heart beating so fast? Pabo Ha Neul.." I said to myself. 

I stared blindly at the ceiling as my heartbeat started to be normal again. 

 

"Must you do this to me Kim Jonghyun?" I asked.

"Do what?" asked Jonghyun as he placed his head in front of mine. 

I was shocked. I quickly sat up and unfortunately, my head knocked his. 

"Ouh.." I whined as I rubbed my head. 

"Mine is pain too." said Jonghyun.

"Yah! Do-Don't just put your head in front of mine suddenly!" I said. 

"Mian~ I just wanted to see what you were dreaming of. You just suddenly left the room." said Jonghyun.

"I-I'm going to sleep now. Goodnight." I said as I stood up. 

Jonghyun held my wrist. I looked at him.

"You can on the lights and sleep. I don't mind." I said to him. 

"But you can't accompany me to sleep. The feeling would be different." said Jonghyun.

"Pabo. I'm not your mum. Sleep alone." I said as I released my wrist. 

I went up to my room and quickly lied on my bed. It's enough for today! Enough.. I can't continue this between Onew and Jonghyun..