Chapter 33

A New Start

Ha Neul's POV

"Annyeong." I said.

Taemin was the first to hug me.

"Ha Neul~~ I missed you sooo much." Taemin said while hugging me tightly.

"Tae.. min.. I can't... breathe." 

"Why?! What happened to you?!" Taemin asked after releasing me

"You hugged me too tight." I said.

"Ah. Mianhae." Taemin said.

"Yah yah. My turn." Jonghyun said.

Jonghyun pushed Taemin away and hugged me.

"Welcome back~" Jonghyun said.

"I believe that it's my turn now right?" Onew said.

Jonghyun released me. Onew walked slowly to me and hugged me gently. After all the hugs, I told them that I return just for a client.

 

"So.. you have to go back to New York?" Jonghyun asked.

I nodded. 

"Ha Neul ah. I've been curious of something." Taemin said.

"Mwo?" I asked.

"Who's that guy?" Taemin pointed to Key.

Key was standing at the entrance of the cafeteria while peeking on us. 

"My personal bodyguard." I said.

"Ahh.." Taemin said.

"How long more can you stay here?" Onew asked. 

"I'm not quite sure. Maybe a week?" I said.

"Only a week..?" Taemin said, pouting.

"I'm not sure. Might be longer." I said.

"Where are you staying then?" Jonghyun asked.

"My house." I said.

"YAY~ You're staying with me again~ I'm gonna sleep the same room as you." Jonghyun said.

"Yah. I'm gonna lock the room then." I said.

"Ha Neul~~ Pwease?" Jonghyun said while showing his puppy eyes. 

"No." I said.

"Ha Neul~~~" 

"Miss. You have to leave now. You have an appointment with the client." Key said. 

"NOOO. YOU CAN'T TAKE HA NEUL AWAY." Taemin shouted.

"I'm sorry but she has an appointment." Key said as he started to pull my hand.

"HANDS OFF." Taemin said as he hit Key's hand.

"Taemin ah. I'll see you tomorrow." I said as I patted his head. 

"PROMISE. If not you'll buy me a box of banana milk." Taemin said.

"Okay." I said.

I followed Key out and went in the car to meet the client.

 

Jonghyun's POV

After school ended, I quickly ran home. I even asked for a 3 days holiday from my boss at work so that I could spend time with Ha Neul. 

"Ha Neul! Are you here?" I shouted as soon as I opened the door. 

No reply. Has she not return? I threw my bag at the floor and lied at the couch.

"When is she returning?" I said.

I sat up and took my phone out. I wanted to text Ha Neul. As I was typing, my eyes were covered. 

"Y-yah! Who's that?!" I shouted.

 

Ha Neul's POV

After the appointment, I went home straight. I told Key that I would be perfectly fine in my own house. After persuading him for an hour, he finally gave up. He allowed me to stay alone with a condition. I have to text him every hour that I'm fine. When I'm going to sleep, I have to tell him that I would sleep. Sometimes, he's even more naggy than umma. 

I went in the house. Everything's still the same. I went to my room and put my personal belongings. As I was unpacking, I heard Jonghyun.

"Ha Neul! Are you here?" 

Didn't he have work? His work is supposed to end at 8. It's only 3 now. I slowly walked down and I saw Jonghyun lying on the couch. 

"When is she returning?" Jonghyun said. 

I smiled. I'm here~ He sat up at took his phone out. It looks like he's typing a text message. I slowly crept behind him. I covered his eyes as he was typing.

"Y-yah! Who's that?!" Jonghyun shouted.

"Guess who." I said.

"I don't know! Let go!" Jonghyun shouted.

"Yah. Who else has the keys to this house?" I asked, still covering his eyes.

"Ha Neul?" 

"Pabo flirt." I said as I slowly put down my hand.

 

"Yah. Why didn't you answer me just now?" Jonghyun asked.

"Didn't you have work?" I said, completely ignoring his words.

"I asked for holiday." Jonghyun said.

I nodded and went back up my room. I still have to unpack my stuff. Jonghyun followed me behind.

"So. Can I sleep here with you tonight?" Jonghyun asked.

"No." I said.

"HA NEULLLL~~" Jonghyun whined.

I went back down and sat at the couch. I took my laptop out and started replying emails. 

"Ha Neul~~" Jonghyun whined.

"Ha Neul~"

"Ha Neul~"

"Ha Neul~"

"Ha Neul~" 

"ARRASEO. YOU CAN SLEEP WITH ME." I said to Jonghyun.

"I knew that you would give up with me whining like that~" Jonghyun said.

"Aish.." I said.

"Where's your bodyguard anyway? Aren't personal bodyguard supposed to be with you at all times?" Jonghyun asked.

"I asked him to let me stay here alone. I didn't tell about you. If I told him about you, he might be in the house right now." I said.

"Ah.. He's quite young though." Jonghyun said.

"He's only elder than me a year." I said, still replying emails.

"I'm also elder than you a year~ But I'm more handsome right?" Jonghyun said.

"Tch.." I said.

 

 

 

Tada~~ The update that you guys wanted. I updated it a little earlier than usual because I have to go out later. If I go out later, I don't think that I could update it today. You guys have been wanting the update so badly. Kekeke~ It's earlier than usual. It feels so wrong~ XD Anyway! Don't forget. After my school reopen, I can't update it daily anymore. So don't kill me when you don't see me updating it~ X.X