Chapter 63

A New Start

tumblr_mj9grgtjtn1qabprwo1_500.png

 

Ha Neul's POV

Nothing's gonna happen between them.. right..? 

"Annyeonghaseyo" Minho bowed.

"Why are you here?" Jonghyun asked.

"I was finding for Ha Neul." Minho explained.

"For?"

"To watch a movie." 

"She's with me today." Jonghyun said as he pulled me beside him. 

"Can I call you hyung?" Minho asked.

"Go on." Jonghyun said.

"Hyung, although you might have known already, I'm gonna try my best to win over Ha Neul." Minho said.

"Go on and try all you want. Just telling you, Ha Neul's mine." Jonghyun said.

"Ha Neul, let's go. I bought the tickets already." Minho said suddenly as he started pulling my wrist.

"Jagi, I just returned today. Aren't you gonna accompany me?" Jonghyun said as he pulled me back.

"W-Wait! Stop pulling me!" I said.

 

They both looked at me and glared at each other.

"Erm.. Minho ah. Can I go with you some other day?" I asked.

"But it's your favourite movie. Today is the last day." Minho explained.

"I-I can watch it on the internet. So it's really fine." I said.

"But-"

"She said she's not going." Jonghyun cut him.

"Your grandmother wouldn't be glad if you're with him." Minho said.

"I'll get her grandmother's approval. Thanks for worrying." Jonghyun said.

"I promised your grandmother that I would be with you today." Minho said.

 

"M-Mwo? Since when?" I asked.

"She heard that he is returning today. She wants me to ensure that you're not with him." Minho said as he pointed to Jonghyun.

"Minho ah.. Can you please help u--"

"Ani. I'm not going to help. I might not have tell you before. But I'm gonna tell it all now." Minho said seriously.

"M-Mwo..?" I asked.

"Park Ha Neul, I like you. Although you belong to someone now, I'm still gonna try." Minho said clearly.

"No matter how many times you're gonna try, her heart wouldn't change." Jonghyun said.

"She lost her memories before. She might not have any feelings for you anymore." Minho said.

"I do..." I confessed.

 

Minho looked at me as Jonghyun smiled.

"Minho ah.. I have feelings for you. But, my heart is only filled by one person. It is impossible to fit another person." I explained.

"You heard that? She rejected you." Jonghyun said.

"I'm still not giving up. Until the day you're getting married." Minho said firmly.

"Yah! Why are you pestering Ha Neul?!" Jonghyun said furiously.

 

"Because she's the only person that managed to open up my heart ever since I was young!" Minho shouted back.

"Young..?" I asked.

"Ha Neul.. You don't remember me right? I remembered you clearly.." Minho said.

"Wh-What are you talking about?" I asked.

"I'm the kid. The kid that you helped. Don't you remember? I was getting bullied by some teenagers." Minho said slowly.

Bullied?

 

FLASHBACK~

"Yah! Who do you think you are?! Get out from our court! Don't ever come here anymore!" 

I looked towards the voice and saw a few teenagers kicking a little kid around my age. 

"YAH! STOP!" I shouted.

The teenagers looked at me and continued kicking poor boy. The little kid's elbow was bleeding. I ran towards them and pushed the bullies away.

"What do you want, little girl?!" One of them shouted.

"Why are you hitting him?!" I shouted back.

"He's playing in our court! It's ours!" 

 

"Can't you share?!" 

"We don't share. What's ours is ours. Go away! Or else, you'll get beaten up too!" They said.

"I'm not gonna leave him alone! Go on and hit me if you can!" I shouted.

"Doesn't mean I'm not hitting a girl!" 

"GO ON!" I shouted.

 

They started to rush towards me as I kicked them away. Guess that umma's decision to send me to learn martial arts was right.. They all quickly left as I punched the last one.

"I DARE YOU TO COME BACK HERE!" I shouted out loudly towards them.

I looked behind and saw the boy sitting down quietly. 

"Are you okay?" I asked.

He nodded. I sat beside him and looked at him. I took out a handkerchief and wrapped his elbow. 

"Why are you in their court anyway?" I asked.

He kept silent. 

"I'm not gonna hurt you.." I said.

 

"Gomawo." He said softly.

"Oh! You're a Korean?" I asked.

He nodded. He slowly stood up and took out his basketball. He started playing basketball. I looked at him.

"Is this the reason you came here?" I asked.

"Nae. I liked basketball a lot." He confessed.

I stood up and went over to him.

"Park Ha Neul." I introduced myself.

"Choi--"

"Ha Neul!! Grandmother is finding for you!" Hyun Hee unnie shouted.

"NAE! Annyeong Ball~" I said as I gave him a nickname since I didn't get to hear his name.

 

FLASHBACK ENDS~

 

"Ball?" I asked.

"You remembered.." Minho said.

"I-I didn't expect it to be you.." I said.

"Now you should understand why I'm not letting you go easily." He said.

"B-But.. Jonghyun.." I said.

"I don't care if you're Ball or Bald. No matter how, I'm not letting Ha Neul go easily." Jonghyun said.

"Fine. Let's have a competition then. The winner can be with Ha Neul." Minho suggested.

"Y-Yah WAIT! I'm not a toy!" I shouted.

"Deal." Jonghyun said.

"I don't agree!" I said.

"It's the only way." Minho said.

"I'm not any toy that you can get if you win! I'm a human! Arraseo! Do whatever you want!" I shouted as I walked away from them.

 

"Pabo pabo pabo." I said as I sat on a bench.

"What am I? A toy? A reward?" I mumbled to myself. 

I remembered how I was treated by grandmother. She treats me just like her doll. Doing whatever she wants. That's probably the reason why I disagree the competition that Minho suggested.. 

 

"Pabo Pabo Pabo. PABOOOO KIM JONGHYUNNNNN!" I shouted.

"Talking behind my back isn't good." 

"Go away, Kim Jonghyun." I said.

"Jagi, I just return and you're angry at me again." Jonghyun said.

"I'm not a doll!" I said.

"I know. But, it's the only way for Minho to give up." Jonghyun said.

"Do whatever you want." I said as I started walking away.

"Jagi.." Jonghyun called out as he wrapped his hands on me.

"What if you lose? Am I gonna be with Minho?" I asked.

"I won't lose. Won't." Jonghyun said.

 

 

 

Holidays gonna over. T.T Goodbye daily updates. Goodbye freedom. T.T