Chapter 59

A New Start

20120504_jonghyun_chicken.jpg?w=593

 

Ha Neul's POV

I opened my eyes and found myself lying on a bed. In a bedroom. A totally different place..

"How did I came here?" I whispered to myself as I sat up.

"I brought you here." A voice said.

I looked towards the voice. It's a man. I looked at him weirdly. He seems to understand me.

"I saved you. Have some rest. I'll be back later with some food." He said as he left me alone in the room.

 

FLASHBACK~

 

"Ha Neul!" 

That's Jonghyun's voice... 

"Jjong..." I whispered softly as I didn't have much energy left.

"Is Ha Neul in?!" Jonghyun asked.

"She's in." Hyun Won answered as he opened the door.

"Ha Neul!!" Jonghyun rushed towards me and untied my ropes.

"Jjong.. You came.." I said softly.

"Of course! Let's get out of here!" Jonghyun said as he held my wrist.

"You're not going out." 

 

"Bo.. Young.." I said.

"What are you two doing? I asked you to take care of her. Instead, you let him enter and save her. Pabos. Now, we'll have to kidnap Jonghyun also. Tie him up." Bo Young said towards Hyun Won and Ji Woo.

"Hyun Won... Ji Woo.." I said as I looked at them.

They hesitated to approach us.

"What are you waiting for?! Don't you need the money for your family?! We'll earn a lot if we manage to get money from her mother!" Bo Young said as she pushed Hyun Won and Ji Woo.

"Mianhae, Ha Neul." Hyun Won said as he approached me.

"GO AWAY FROM HA NEUL!" Jonghyun shouted as he was held by Ji Woo.

"Shush! This guy is too noisy." Bo Young said as she picked up a chair.

 

Bo Young wanted to hit Jonghyun's head with the chair. My fever was getting really bad and I couldn't even stand up. My legs were wobbly and there were cuts and scratches everywhere as Bo Young always push me down the floor. 

"Stop..." I said as loud as I could.

A hand stopped Bo Young. It wasn't Jonghyun or Ji Woo or Hyun Won. It was by someone which I couldn't see as my vision started to get blur. I fainted after I saw Bo Young getting held by someone and Jonghyun rushed to me.

 

FLASHBACK ENDS~

 

"So he's the one that saved me? Where's Jonghyun then?" I said as I approached the door.

I opened the door and found out that I was in a really huge house. It's a really huge house. It may be bigger than my house in New York. 

"Miss, you're awake. Master told me to hand you this clothes for you to change." A maid came and told me.

"T-Thanks." I said as I took the clothes.

"Follow me." She said as she brought me to a changing room.

 

Why am I changing here?! I don't even know who's that man. Where's pabo flirt? I changed into a plain white dress and went out. The maid was gone. I started walking around the house. There are plenty of maids here who just bowed to me. 

"Erm.. Have you seen a guy that came with me together?" I asked a maid.

"Finding for me?" 

 

I turned around and saw Jonghyun smiling at me. 

"Yah. You still have fever. You should have just rest." Jonghyun said as he walked towards me. 

I stared at him as my eyes were starting to get wet. That dino face.. It's been days I've seen that face.. 

"Yahh. Are you listening?" Jonghyun asked as he started to ruffle my hair. 

"D-Did you forgot about me again?" Jonghyun asked suspiciously.

"Pabo.. flirt.." I said softly as my tears started falling.

"Y-yah! Don't scare me like that!" 

I wiped my tears away quickly as Jonghyun held my hands

"Let's go." Jonghyun said.

"To?" I asked still with my tears falling.

"Meet him." Jonghyun said shortly as he wiped my tears.

 

We walked to the living hall. I saw the man that said that he saved me.

"A-Annyeonghaseyo." I bowed towards him.

"I'm Yoo Dae Jung." He answered.

"Park Ha Neul." I answered.

He seems to be the same age as my appa.

"Have a sit." He said.

Jonghyun pulled me towards a seat and we sat together.

"I bet that Jonghyun hasn't tell you anything right?" He said as he smiled.

I looked at Jonghyun. He smiled at me.

 

"I'm Jonghyun's appa's close friend. Our relationship is like brothers. I've been finding for Jonghyun for years after I heard the news that his father had passed away in an accident. This little brat is hard to find. I heard that he goes to Seoul High School. When I went to the school, apparently, this little kid doesn't attend school. That's where I heard about him and you." He explained.

It must be when he was with me in New York..

"I started to find out more about you as it is easier to find about you." He said.

"How did you know that I was kidnapped?" I asked.

 

"That little kid was in a rush to save you. He randomly knocked into anyone while rushing to save you. He knocked into one of my guards and they told me. I followed him and saw that you were kidnapped." He explained briefly.

I looked at Jonghyun.

"What? I was in a rush." He said.

"I own the Corp company." Mr Yoo said as he kind of read my mind.

Corp company.. It's as huge as ours. 

"I'm taking Jonghyun as my son. I promised his father to help him in anything. It's the only thing I can help him now. You'll have to learn how to handle my business now." He said.

"Ahh.. My freedom is all gone." Jonghyun complained.

 

 

Does that mean.. Pabo flirt is gonna be here? While I return to New York? We'll separate? Goodbye forever? 

 

 

 

HOLIDAYS ARE HERE~ ARE YOU READY FOR DAILY UPDATES? BE READEHHHH~ ^^