Chapter 70

A New Start

Ha Neul's POV

The paper that Minho got was 

 

Search (Dark) 

 

"Search? What does that mean?" Onew asked.

"You would have to search for a box containing Ha Neul's childhood in the dark." Key explained.

I looked at Jonghyun. How is he going to search if he is afraid of the dark?

"Can I do it instead of Jonghyun?" I asked.

Jonghyun looked at me. 

"You can't. It's a competition between Jonghyun and Minho. If Jonghyun couldn't join, it means that he retreated. Retreating would mean disqualified. In that way, Minho would get to marry Ha Neul." Grandmother said strictly. 

 

"I'll do it." Jonghyun said.

"Pabo flirt.. But.. You're afraid--"

"I'll do it for you." Jonghyun said.

"Meet up at our house 1 A.M two days later." Grandmother said and left. 

"Mianhae hyung. I'll see you two days later." Minho said as he left too.

"Hyung..." Taemin called out.

"Why are you worrying? I'll be fine." Jonghyun said as he flashed his smile.

"We'll leave you and Ha Neul alone. We'll see you two days later." Onew said as he and Taemin left.

I looked at Jonghyun with a worried face.

 

"I'll be fine. Don't worry~~" Jonghyun said.

"Pabo. There's no need to act tough." I said.

Jonghyun let out a sigh and told me what he had been thinking.

"I am afraid of the dark. But I am more afraid to lose you. I'll try my very best to win this game. Don't worry. I'm definitely not backing down." 

I smiled at him and held his hand tightly. 

"Now, quickly change into this and let's go~" Jonghyun said as he gave me the sweater that Taemin gave him. 

"But--" 

"No buts~ Go go~~" Jonghyun said and pushed me to the washroom. 

 

I changed into the sweater and came out. I saw Jonghyun wearing the sweater already as I came out. He smiled brightly and took my hand. 

"Where shall we go? I wouldn't want to spend my birthday in your office." Jonghyun stucked his tongue out.

"I've called Key to ask the chaffeur to fetch us." I said as I glanced at the clock that showed 4.10 P.M 

"To where?" Jonghyun asked.

"Secret~" I said.

"Tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me~~ Jaggiiii~" Jonghyun started his whines.

"Let's go~" I said as I pulled his hand. 

 

"W-Why are we here?" Jonghyun asked, shocked.

"Your birthday present. Let's go~" I said as I pulled him in the building.

"I've made an appointment for audition. I'm Park Ha Neul." I said to the receptionist.

"Ahh.. Nae.. Park Ha Neul. Please go up to the fourth floor. There would be judges there." 

"Ha Neul.." Jonghyun tugged my sleeves.

"Wae?" I asked.

"I told you I didn't want to be a singer." Jonghyun said.

"Just because of me? It's too much of a sacrifice. You're fine with it but I'm not fine with it." I said.

"Jagi..." 

 

"Just go~ Why are you so confident that you would pass the audition?" I .

"Gomawo jagi." Jonghyun said as he pecked my forehead. 

"Nae nae~ Go go~" I said as I pushed him in the room for the audition.

"Can't you come in with me?" Jonghyun asked.

"Yah. Don't tell me you're nervous." I said.

 

"Bingo." Jonghyun said.

"Yah. You're not afraid to sing to me but you're afraid of those judges?" I asked.

He nodded his head like a puppy. 

"Arraseo. Let's go in." I said as I held his hand and opened the door. 

 

"See! I would definitely pass! Now I really did pass!" Jonghyun smiled brightly and started dancing at the street.

I smiled at him. 

"But.. How about the Corp company?" Jonghyun asked.

"I can help you handle it. You'll focus on your singing career now~" I said.

"Gomawo jagi~" Jonghyun thanked me.

 

 

 

 

 

Tada~~ Jonghyun's gonna be a singer~ Will he be a solo singer or SHINee? Wait for it! XD Mianhae~ I can't update it next week. I have camp.. T.T SOWWEY. Jonghyun discharged from hospital already. But he wouldn't be able to join SHINee for their promotions for the album. He would be resting to heal fully. It's okay Jonghyun oppa~ We don't mind. Just heal perfectly~ ^^