Chapter 23

A New Start

Ha Neul's POV

I woke up and sat on my bed without thinking anything. It was too early for me to think anything. Then, I remembered it was Onew's birthday. I quickly shower and changed into my uniform. I took my bag and went to the room beside my room. Which is Jonghyun's room now. I knocked on the door.

"Jonghyun ah." I called out.

He opened the door. 

"Morning Ha Neul. I'm ready. Let's go~" said Jonghyun.

Jonghyun and I left home. Onew was nowhere to be seen. Jonghyun and I went to school together.

"Ha Neul. Are you going Onew hyung's party?" asked Jonghyun.

I nodded. Even if I'm not going, Onew might pull me. His house is just right beside mine. 

"I'm going too. Ah, Ha Neul. I forgotten to tell you. I found a job. A waiter in a cafe. After school, I would work there. I would be home around 8." said Jonghyun.

"Starting from today?" I asked.

"Ani. Tomorrow." said Jonghyun.

I nodded. 

 

We reached school and we went to our own respective class. I sat on my seat and opened my bag. I saw the present that I had wrapped for Onew. I'll just give it to him in the party. I looked out the window. It was sunny. 

 

Soon, school is over~! I grab my bag and went out. I walked home alone. Jonghyn was with his fangirls. Flirt. I opened my house door and went to my room. I put down my bag on the table and lied down on my bed. As soon as I lied down, my phone received a message. I took my phone out from my pocket and read the text message. 

 

FROM: Onew

Ha Neul! The party starts at 6. You can come earlier if you want. 

Don't forget to come! I'll wait for you! 

 

TO: Onew

Arraseo. I won't forget. 

 

FROM: Onew

See you later! 

 

I threw my phone lightly on the bed and went to my wardrobe. Aish.. What should I wear? I took out a few of my clothes and placed them on my bed. I finally decided on a black long sleeved dress. 

"Aish. I'll just bath later. It's only 4. Where's that pabo flirt anyway?" I said to myself. 

I went down and saw Jonghyun sitting on the couch watching tv. 

"Since when you're home?" I asked.

"I just returned. What are you going to wear for Onew hyung's party?" said Jonghyun while looking at me.

"A black dress." I replied shortly. 

 

I looked at the clock. It's 4.30. 

"I'm going to shower." I said to Jonghyun and went up to my room. 

After shower, I wore the black long sleeved dress. I went out of the bathroom and saw Jonghyun sitting on my bed. 

"Ohh.. Ha Neul. You look pretty!" said Jonghyun.

"Gomawo." I said. 

 

I took the hairdryer and started drying my hair. Jonghyun showered next. He wore a white long sleeve button shirt. He pulled up the long sleeve though. I remembered buying that shirt for him. 

"It fits perfectly." said Jonghyun. 

 

I put down my hairdryer and started to place light make up. I put on a little blusher and lip gloss. I didn't want to do anything on my eyes. 

"Sit down." I said to Jonghyun as he was drying his hair with a towel. 

He obeyed me and sat. I the hairdryer and starting drying his hair. 

"Gomawo Ha Neul." said Jonghyun. 

I continued drying his hair. It didn't take a long time to dry his hair. Of course, his hair is short. After everything, we're finally done. It was 5.40 already. I put on my black heels as Jonghyun wore the grey shoes that I bought for him. 

 

"Ready to go?" asked Jonghyun.

I nodded. As we were about to leave, I remembered something. 

"Wait! I forgotten something!" I said as I ran up to my room. 

I took Onew's present and my phone. 

"Yah. You can even forget them?" asked Jonghyun.

"Mianhae for forgetting them then." I said to Jonghyun. 

We locked the door and walked to Onew's house. It's my first time going to his house. I'm a little nervous. Jonghyun pressed the doorbell. Soon, we saw Onew opening the door. 

"Annyeong Ha Neul, Jonghyun! Come in!" said Onew. 

Jonghyun quickly went in. 

"You look pretty." said Onew to me. 

"Gomawo. Here. Your present." I said to Onew as I passed him the present. 

"Gomawo!" said Onew.