Chapter 51

A New Start

tumblr_maywy3mSa51qd98too1_250.gif

 

 

Ha Neul's POV

"Today's weather is nice~" I said to myself as I looked out of the window. 

I'm still in the hospital. I'd only woke up yesterday. I can't believe that it has been almost a year. Did my memories all vanished? I really can't remember anything. 

"Ha Neul~~~" 

Aish.. Here comes those 3 guys. 

"Annyeong Ha Neul!!" 

"I don't know you guys." I said coldly.

"It's okay~ I'll introduce them to you. Including me~" 

I looked at him. He's smiling so happily. 

 

"I am Taemin~ This is Onew hyung and that is Jonghyun hyung~" Taemin said as he pointed towards two guys. One short, one taller. 

"Annyeong Ha Neul ah~" The guy named Jonghyun said.

"Is your memories back?" Taemin asked.

"Yah. Pabo. She said she don't know us. How can her memories be back if she doesn't know us?" Onew said.

"Ahh.. You're right. Hehe. Mianhae hyung~" Taemin said.

I looked out the window and continued to ignore them. 

 

Jonghyun's POV

Ha Neul kept on looking out of the window and ignored us. She's really being cold to us. 

"Ha Neul.." I called out.

She turned around and looked at me.

"Don't you even remember a single thing about us? Not even a tiny bit?" I asked.

She shooked her head.

"Arraseo.. I'll tell you everything then." I said.

"I don't want to know." Ha Neul said as she turned away.

 

"Jonghyun.. It takes time for her to remember us. And also not to be cold towards us." Onew hyung said.

"Yeah.. It took us months to get close to Ha Neul last time. She's always cold towards strangers." Taemin added.

"I know. I just wanted her memories to return as soon as possible. Her grandmother might take this opportunity to start arranging her marriage with Minho." I said.

"HYUNG! HYUNG! Let's bring her to the places that we went before together! I've seen in the movies! Usually the memories would come back!" Taemin said excitedly.

"Taemin ah. We're in New York. The places we went the most are all in Korea." Onew hyung said.

"We can bring her to Korea then!" Taemin said.

"Pabo. She's treating us as strangers now and you expect her to follow strangers all the way to Korea?" I said.

 

"Pabo flirt... Dinojjong.." Ha Neul suddenly interrupted.

"Nae?" I said.

"HYUNG! SHE REMEMBERED! PABO FLIRT!" Taemin said.

I quickly ran towards Ha Neul.

"You remembered me?!" I said.

She shook her head and showed me her phone. Ahh.. My number was saved under Pabo flirt/ Dinojjong .  

"You're pabo flirt?" Ha Neul asked.

I nodded my head.

 

Ha Neul's POV

"You're pabo flirt?" I asked.

Jonghyun nodded his head.

Why did I saved his number as pabo flirt and dinojjong? Was I the one that gave him these nicknames? But, I can't remember a thing at all.

"You gave me that nickname." Jonghyun said.

"Ha Neul ah. Do you trust us?" Taemin asked.

 

I shook my head. How can I trust 3 strangers? Although they said they're my friends but I doubt that I even have friends. I've never had friends. I had never even worn uniform before. I've been home schooling all the time. My outer character was always cold. 

 

"Ha Neul. I understand that you are treating us as strangers right now and due to your outer character, you're cold towards us. But, please believe us. We're your friends. And.. The most important thing of all. Jonghyun is even your boyfriend." Onew said.

"Boyfriend..?" I asked.

Onew nodded. I looked at Jonghyun. He's smiling. Somehow, I can feel that deep down in his heart, he's sad. But, I don't even know him. 

"Ha Neul, please follow us to Korea." Jonghyun said.

"Korea?" I asked.

"Nae. We've a lot of memories there. If we bring you back there, you might remember back." Onew said.

"B-But.. I don't know you." I said softly.

"We'll bring Key along. Don't worry. In that way, you wouldn't feel insecure right?" Jonghyun said.

"B-But.."

"ARRASEO! I called Key hyung. He said he's willing to follow us as he called himself the "wonderful, superb and a fashionista bodyguard" !" Taemin cheered.

"I'll buy the tickets!" Onew said as he rushed towards his laptop and started going to the website to buy them.

"As soon as possible hyung!" Jonghyun said.

"Okay Captain~" Onew said.

 

"I bought the tickets! The plane is tomorrow 2.30AM." Onew said.

2.30AM? I looked towards the clock. It's already 10PM. From the hospital to the airport takes an hour.. How about my luggage?

"Don't worry Ha Neul. I've already asked your unnie to pack your luggage." Jonghyun said as if he read my mind. 

"Key hyung said he will be waiting at the airport~ He already sent the chauffeur~ The chauffeur would come within 30 minutes~" Taemin said.

"I'll help Ha Neul to check out!" Onew said as he went out of the ward.

"B-But.. I need to change.." I said as I looked at my patient's clothes. 

"Don't worry Ha Neul~ The chauffeur is bringing along a pair of clothes~" Taemin said.

"Umma and appa? Grandmother?" I asked.

"Your unnie has told them. As for your grandmother, she's busy handling the company. So she didn't mind much when your unnie said your leaving for a few days." Jonghyun said.

 

"Check out done! The chauffeur is coming up to hand your clothes!" Onew said, excitedly.

"Miss. Your clothes." 

"Wow~ You seemed really efficient." Jonghyun said to the chauffeur.

"Thank you. I'll be waiting downstairs for you, miss."

"Nae nae. And off you go~" Taemin said as he slightly pushed the chauffeur away. 

 

I went and changed my clothes. After changing we went to the airport straight. In the airport, I saw Key. Waving towards us while holding my luggage. 

"Yah! You people are late! You said you will arrive around 1! It's almost 1.30 now!" Key nagged.

"Mianhae hyung~ Traffic jam~" Taemin said as he stucked out his tongue.

"You little kid. Aish.." Key said.

 

We went to eat something before we ride on the plane. When it's 2.50 AM, we boarded the plane. I sat beside Jonghyun. Taemin sat beside Onew. Key sat alone.

 

Will I really remember back everything? 

 

 

 

WOOO~ RUSH RUSH. Heee. Holidays are over. T.T It means I can't update much anymore. Around twice a week only.. T.T Sad case.