Chapter 18

A New Start

Ha Neul's POV

Today Onew will be going back to his own house. It will sure feel different although his house is just beside mine. After a week of living under the same roof.. 

"Annyeong Ha Neul~ I'll see you tomorrow~" said Onew while leaving. 

I waved at him. Sigh.. 

"Seems that your jagi is gone~~" said Jonghyun while sitting on the sofa.

I ignored him and went up to my room. Surprisingly, I din't feel too sad. Perhaps because he just lives beside me. Honestly, when Jonghyun left me at first, I was more sad. Doesn't look like that Jonghyun would leave any sooner. But, ever since that pabo flirt was here, my house had became more lively. Thanks to him. 

"Ha Neul ahhh~~!" 

I went down and saw him sitting on the sofa perfectly.

"Mwo?" I asked.

"I'm bored~!! Let's go out~~" said Jonghyun.

"I'm not in the mood." I replied. 

"Let's go~~" said Jonghyun while pulling me. 

 

Somehow, Jonghyun managed to pull me out. Aish. That pabo. 

"Let's go and watch a movie~!!!" said Jonghyun while pulling me in a mall. 

"Aish.. Arraseo arraseo. I can walk by myself. Don't need to pull me." I said while pushing his hand away from my wrist. 

That pabo flirt ignored my words. He still pulled me and went in the theatre. 

"Ha Neul~ Let's go in~ The movie is starting~~" said Jonghyun. 

"Arraseo.." I replied. 

Aish. He's like a little kid. 

 

We went in and sat on our seat. That pabo flirt chosed a horror movie. I hate horror movie! Their so scary and creepy! 

"Ha Neul ah. You're fine with horror movie right?" asked Jonghyun. 

"Asking after buying the tickets is sooo helpful." I replied sarcastically. 

"I'm here anyway~ Don't need to worry. You can hold my hand when you're afraid." said Jonghyun while showing his hand to me. 

"Tch.. There's nothing to be afraid of. It's just a movie." I said. 

 

Okay.. I take back my words. The movie seriously scares me a lot. I took my hand and closed my eyes. It was too scary. 

"You can always hold my hand~" said Jonghyun while putting his hand out. 

"No thank you." I said while pushing his hand away.

Aish! Why must that pabo flirt choose this movie of all!! Lesson learnt : Not to let him choose any movie again. As I was busy scolding Jonghyun in my thoughts and closing my eyes from watching the movie, I felt something warm on my hand. I looked down. Jonghyun's left hand was on my right hand. 

"I'm here. Don't be afraid." said Jonghyun while looking at me. 

"P-Pabo. Who says I'm afraid." I replied while I try to push his hand away. 

The more I struggle, the tighter he holds it. Soon, I gave up. 

 

After the movie, we went out of the theatre. Jonghyun's hands was still holding mine tightly. I looked at our hands.

"Yah. Aren't you gonna let go?" I asked.

"Ani." replied Jonghyun shortly. 

"Wae? I'm in a relationship now, don't you know?"

"Let's go there and eat!" said Jonghyun while pulling me. 

Aish. That pabo ignored my question. He pulled me in a fast food restaurant. We bought hamburgers and drinks. We went to a bench to eat. We sat on a bench. That pabo's still holding my hand. 

"Yah. Let go. How can I eat like this?" I said while struggling to let go of his hand. 

He held my hand even tighter.

"I'm not letting it go. No matter what. Eat it with your free hand then." said Jonghyun. 

I tried eating with my left hand. It was hard. I'm right handed. My face ended up with ketchup on my lips and cheeks. 

"Yahh. Let go! I can't eat properly!" I said to Jonghyun.

He was eating perfectly. He shook his head as he concentrated on eating. 

"Aish.." 

Jonghyun turned around and saw me with the ketchup on my face. He started laughing. 

"Yah! What are you laughing at?!" 

"Your face." replied Jonghyun.

"It's your fault! I told you to let go!" I shouted at him.

"Aigoo.." said Jonghyun while taking a tissue. He used the tissue and wiped my lips and cheeks. 

"G-Gomawo." 

Jonghyun concentrated in eating again. I have no mood to eat anymore. I couldn't even eat properly with my left hand. Aish. Jonghyun finished eating and he took my hamburger. 

"You're still not full?" I asked.

"Ani." 

"Anything. You can take that if you want. I don't feel like eating it." I replied.

As I looked away, the hamburger appeared in front of my face. 

"Y-Yah!" I shouted at him.

"Ahh~~" said Jonghyun.

"I'm not eating it." I said.

"Ppalli~~ Ahh~~" said Jonghyun.

Aishh.. I opened my mouth as he feeds me. Everyone was practically looking at us. That's because Jonghyun was holding my right hand tightly as he feeds me with the other hand. And my back was facing his. So he had to kneel down and feed me. 

"Yah. Stand up. Everyone's looking." I said. 

"Andwae. You're not done eating." said Jonghyun.

"I can eat by myself!" I said while trying to take the burger with my left hand.

"I'll feed~" said Jonghyun. 

"Arraseo! Sit down. I'll face you" I said while pouting. 

Jonghyun quickly sat down beside me. 

"Ahh~" said Jonghyun.

I opened my mouth and took another bite. Aishh.. I even heard some couples saying that the boyfriend was so sweet. I'm not his girlfriend! After taking few more bites, finally I finished it. 

"Aren't you gonna let go?" I asked as I look at our hands. 

"Ani." said Jonghyun while standing up.

"Wae?" I asked as I stand up too.

"Let's go home~ It's getting late." said Jonghyun.

"Yah! Don't ignore me!" 

"Kaja~~" said Jonghyun as he started walking.

"Yah! Kim Jonghyun!" 

"You really wanna know why?" said Jonghyun.

I nodded.

"It's because I like you." said Jonghyun.

I hit his head. 

"Ouhh.. What's that for?! Don't you believe me?" asked Jonghyun.

"I don't. You're a flirt." I replied. 

"Aigoo~ Meanie." said Jonghyun.