Chapter 7

A New Start

Ha Neul's POV

Aish. That pabo Jonghyun. I looked at him while he's sleeping peacefully on my sofa. In my house. 

 

FLASHBACK~ 

Ha Neul's POV

I was walking in the park when I found that flirt. Jonghyun. Lying down on the bench as if he was dead. I went towards him.

"Yah." I called out. 

He didn't reply.

"Yah. Kim Jonghyun." 

That flirt. He looked pale. I was about to touch his forehead when he suddenly regain consciousness.

"Ha Neul. Why are you here?"

"Pabo. I live near here. Why are you here?" 

"Ah.. I was just --" 

Jonghyun didn't finish his sentence as he fell on me. That flirt.. He's on top of me right now!! 

"Yah! Stand up you pabo flirt!" I shouted to him. 

There's no reaction from him at all. I touched his forehead. Hot! It was hot! 

"Y..yah! Kim Jonghyun!" I said. 

 

END OF FLASHBACK~ 

Ha Neul's POV

Aish.. I had no choice but to bring him back home. I didn't know where he lived. Pabo. 

"Yah." I poked that flirt's cheeks. Soft.. Those cheeks are soft.. AISH WHAT AM I THINKING?! 

I took a wet towel and placed it on Jonghyun's forehead. 

"Aish. When will you wake up? A guy in a girl's house.. It's not appropriate!" I shouted to the sleeping Jonghyun.

"Pabo. How can he hear you? Aish.. Park Ha Neul~ Why are you so dumb~" 

"I can hear you." 

"Y..you woke up?" 

Jonghyun sat up and removed the towel. 

"Where am I?"

"Obviously my house."

"You brought me here?" 

"Obviously." 

Jonghyun smirked and came nearer to me. 

"Yah.. A guy in a girl's house.. He can do whatever he wants.. It's dangerou--" 

I hit his head. 

"What were you thinking? I was waiting for you to wake up so that you could leave my house." I said while walking away.

Jonghyun grabbed my wrist and pulled me. I landed on the sofa. 

 

Jonghyun's POV

I grabbed Ha Neul's wrist and pulled her. She landed on the sofa. I was on top of her.

"I'm a patient now.. You should take care of me." I said as I go nearer to her.

 "Seems that you have enough energy. Leave then." said Ha Neul while pushing me. 

She was blushing. 

I held her hands and put them down. 

"I don't want to leave. After you have taken care of me." 

"Suit yourself." 

Ha Neul pushed me away and went up to her room. 

Park Ha Neul. You're just so adorable. Ah.. Seems that i've really fallen in love with her.