Chapter 54

A New Start

shinee-fire-20130201.jpg

 

 

Jonghyun's POV

"Did Ha Neul remember anything?" 

"Nope, hyung." 

"Yah. Did you bring her to school? She might remember something when she goes to the school. Aigoo yah. Why are you so inconsiderate?"

"I did bring her to school. She still doesn't remember anything. It's not like I can force her to remember."

"She didn't even remember a tiny bit?"

"Nae. Not even a little bit."

"When is her memories gonna recover if this continues on..."

"I don't know. Hyung. Let's meet up at Ha Neul's house now. I have something important to tell you. URGENT HYUNG."

"Wae?"

"Aish hyung. You just need to take around 15 steps to come here. Don't ask so much." 

"Yah. Answer me. Why do I need to go?"

"I'm hanging up, hyung. See you later. Be here quick. Annyeong~~" 

"YAH! YAH! KIM JO--"

 

 

"Yah. Aren't we a little too much?" Ha Neul asks.

"When Onew hyung knows that your memory is back, he wouldn't be angry." I replied.

"It's not fully back yet. It's only some." 

"At least you do remember some."

"Pabo. Onew is so gonna kill you." Ha Neul said as she walked away.

 

"Where's Onew hyung~~" I said as Onew hyung took a longer time than expected.

"Preparing tools to kill you." Ha Neul said.

"Yahh!" I shouted until I heard the someone knocking on the door.

 

"YAH! KIM JONGHYUN! OPEN THE DOOR NOW." 

Onew hyung is here~ Hehe

"He sound like he's gonna kill you." Ha Neul said.

I went to open the door and found Onew hyung totally wet. 

"Hy-Hyung. Why are you so wet?!" I asked.

"Aish! I wasn't at home just now! I went out! Aish, Kim Jonghyun." Onew hyung said as he walked in.

 

Ha Neul's POV

"I told you Onew is gonna ki-- Onew? Why are you drenched?" I asked.

"Long story." Onew said.

I took a towel and pass it to Onew. 

"Hyung. Where were you when I called you?" Jonghyun asked.

"I was in the school until it started raining. I didn't bring an umbrella. And you said it was urgent. So I just ran here." Onew said.

 

"Aish.. Pabo hyung! You could have just took a taxi or anything. You can call me and tell me that you'll be late or something like that!" Jonghyun said.

"YAH! I tried! I can't contact you!" 

Jonghyun took out his phone and saw that he had put his phone in silent mode. 

"Er.. Mianhae hyung." Jonghyun apologised.

"YAHHH! YOU PABO!" Onew said.

"MIANHAE HYUNG. IT WASN'T ON PURPOSE." 

 

I kept on looking at Onew. He was really wet. I took another towel and helped Onew to dry his hair.

"Gomawo Ha Neul. ANYWAY. WHY YOU CALLED ME HERE?" Onew asked.

"Because of her." Jonghyun said as he pointed at me.

"Yah. Don't push everything to me. I told you not to call. You insisted." I said as I pushed away his hand.

"Still, the main purpose I called hyung is because of you." 

"Just get into the topic." Onew said.

 

"Ha Neul's memory is back!" Jonghyun shouted.

"MWO?! REALLY?!" Onew said as he quickly looked at me.

"SOME. Not all." I said timidly.

"WHAT YOU DON'T REMEMBER THEN?" Onew asked.

"Minho. And I only remembered until the amusement park." 

"SUCH HUGE IMPROVEMENT." Onew said as he started clapping.

 

I went up to my room as Onew and Jonghyun are downstairs talking. They even invited Key and Taemin. I took out my laptop and checked my emails. I saw a weird email. 

 

 

To: Park Ha Neul

 

I heard that you know Kim Jonghyun. It's really important. Can you send us his picture? I'm sorry as I'm a total stranger to you yet I'm asking for a help. But, I can't find anyone else as I don't really know him. I'll be really grateful if you could send us his most recent picture. He's really important. I really hope you can trust me and send his picture. Right now, it's not suitable for me to tell you who I am. I promise, if he's not the one I'm finding for, I won't pester you anymore. Lastly, thank you for your attention. Hope you can understand me. 

 

                                                                                                                                                                  From: A stranger. 

 

 

Why did he want Jonghyun's picture? Is he gonna kidnap Jonghyun? But, Jonghyun is just a normal guy. 

 

 

 

HAII. I'm sick so I didn't attend school. I'm at home updating this story. HEHEHE. I hate being sick. Cough cough. Sniff Sniff. AISH. ACHOO. All these irritates me. I felt worst when I couldn't attend school. It's the best day in the week for school. I don't have those breaking my mind classes. YET, I'm sick on this wonderful day. T.T ANYWAY. Back to the story. I bet that you guys are curious who's that stranger right? HEHEHE It will be exposed soon. Keep on waiting~ Oh. Do you guys know about the Google+ with SHINee on March 8? You can send questions to them and you might even be able to chat face to face with them! I don't really know when is the deadline to send those questions. Sorry~ Those who know, let's be patient and wait for March 8~ ^^