Chapter 1

A New Start

Ha Neul's POV 

"Ha Neul ah. Take care while you're in Seoul!" 

"Nae umma." 

I'm moving to Seoul for my studies. My parents couldn't go with me as they have their work. I have a sister name Hyun Hee. I don't have much friends as my outer character always put me on the "cool" side. I live in New York ever since I was born. My parents are Korean. They migrated to New York for their business. 

I boarded the plane and sat beside the window. As soon as I sit, I took out my iPod and listened to music. I did not care about my surroundings. 

 

Onew's POV

My holiday trip to New York has finally ended. It's time for me to return to Korea. I boarded the plane and I found my seat beside a young lady. She was hearing to her iPod. Her hair was reaching her shoulders. She looked like a Korean. I sat beside her. 

During the flight, the girl beside me fell asleep. Her head laid on my shoulders. I could smell her shampoo. I looked at her and she looked just like a mannequin. I let her sleep on my shoulders. Unknowingly, I slept too. 

 

No one's POV

"We will be landing soon. Please wear your belts and ensure your seats are straight." 

 

Ha Neul's POV

I woke up after hearing the announcement. I found myself sleeping on a guy's shoulder. I quickly got up and apologised to him. "S-sorry." There were no response from him. I looked at him. He was asleep. A stewardess woke him up and told him we're landing soon. I quickly turned towards the window. 

 

Onew's POV

I woke up and saw the girl beside me looking towards the window. 

 

---After landing---

Ha Neul's POV

I went and take my luggage. After taking my luggage, I took a taxi and gave the driver my new house's address. 

 

Onew's POV

After I took my luggage, I saw the girl who sat beside me on the plane getting on a taxi. We'll never meet again.