Chapter 15

A New Start

Ha Neul's POV

I placed Jonghyun on the sofa in my living room. I went and cooked some noodles for Jonghyun. 

"Ha Neul. Do you need any help?" asked Onew.

"No." I replied.

"Ahh.. Okay. I'll take care of Jonghyun sshi." said Onew.

Onew went and treat Jonghyun's injury. After I finished cooking, I placed it on the dining table.

"Jonghyun. Food is done." I said.

"Gomawo Ha Neul ah." said Jonghyun while sitting on a chair. 

I went up to my room. Tears were falling again.

"Aish.." I said while wiping my tears. 

As I was busy wiping my tears, someone knocked on my door. I opened the door and saw Jonghyun. He came in naturally and sat on a chair. 

"Sit down here." said Jonghyun while pointing to my bed.

I sat down on my bed and faced him. 

"Mwo?" I asked.

Jonghyun took my hand and put on a plaster on it.

"I noticed that your hand was injured. It was injured when you fight right?" said Jonghyun.

I nodded. Though it was just a cut, it was painful. I just ignored it.

I stood up after Jonghyun finished putting the plaster. 

"Where are you going?" asked Jonghyun.

"I will be sleeping in the living room. Onew knows you're here. We don't need to be in the same room anymore."

"I'll sleep in the living room then. This is your room anyway." said Jonghyun while holding my hand.

"No. I'm sleeping in the living room." I said while releasing my hand from his.

Suddenly, Jonghyun pulled me. I fell and landed on him on my bed. I stared at him blindly as he stared back at me.

"Gomawo for everything" said Jonghyun

"It-It's okay." I replied as I quickly sat back up. 

 

"Ha Neul ah." said Jonghyun.

"Mwo?" I said with my back facing Jonghyun. I can't face him now! I'm blushing! 

"Turn around." said Jonghyun.

"What you want to tell me?" I asked, still not facing Jonghyun.

Jonghyun held my shoulders and turned me around. The next thing I noticed was Jonghyun closing his eyes with his lips on mine. My eyes widened. I was totally shocked. After a few seconds, he released me. 

"I'm sleeping in the living room. Goodnight." said Jonghyun while standing up.

I was too shocked to say anything. After he left, my face was as red as a tomato.

"Kim Jonghyun!! What had you done to me?! AHH! My first kiss.. Pabo flirt!" I said to myself.