Affection

Love Complex

 

Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
Aish, the signal is too weak here at the mall. I was still with both my oppas Xiumin and Sehun.
 
Sehun: Who was that, Mika?
Miyu: Ah, it was Eunhyuk oppa. *smiles*
 
Then suddenly, their moods changed. Making me wonder. Did I said something wrong?
 
Xiumin: Mika, tell me honestly. Are you and Eunhyuk hyung dating?
Miyu: *laughs* HAHAHAHAHA. Why do people assume that we are? Eunhyuk oppa and I never dated. We're just friends. People are just creating rumors about us.
Sehun: Jinjja? So, you're technically single?
Miyu: Of course I am! Got broken twice though.
Sehun: (YES! This is our chance!!) Whoever that guy is, he's a jerk.
Xiumin: Yes, a jerk indeed.
 
Oh, by the way, I wasn't referring to my ex, Donghae oppa. It was the guy I had a fling with, Rui. And I went out with a guy before named Andrei. But anyway, it was all a part of the past. Past is past, do not discuss.
 
Miyu: You think so?
Xiumin: Of course. Who wouldn't like you? You are cute and nice, just like Siwon hyung.
Miyu: *giggles* Thank you, Xiumin oppa. I get that a lot.
Xiumin: Simply because I am telling the truth. *smiles*
Sehun: Just be yourself, Mika. There are guys out there who like you. And you just don't have a clue.
Miyu: Eh? But who?
Sehun: Xiumin hyung, are you ready? *winks*
Xiumin: Ready. Hana, dul, set! *smirks*
 
Within three seconds, they both patted my head, and kissed my cheeks. Sehun oppa was on the left while Xiumin oppa was on the other side. My cheeks turned red as an apple and they even cuddled me.
 
Miyu: *blushing* S-sehun oppa.. X-xiumin oppa..
BOTH: WE LIKE YOU, CHOI MIKA! Treat us more milk teas next time! *kisses her cheeks*
Miyu: *stands and pinches their cheek* YA XIUMIN OPPA! SEHUN OPPA! NO FAIR!
Xiumin: Lets tickle her!
Miyu: Ya!!
 
I was laughing too hard with what they did. And all of the sudden, Eunhyuk and Siwon oppa were there, watching us with a questionable face.
 
Eunhyuk's POV :)
 
We arrived at the mall, seeing Mika with Xiumin and Sehun. I felt jealous once again. Why is that so? I've been feeling this these past few days.
 
Miyu: Siwon oppa!
Siwon: Mika! I've got some news! Oh, Sehun and Xiumin are here too. Hi. *waves*
Sehun: Hi, hyung. *bows*
Xiumin: Hey, Siwon hyung. *waves back*
Siwon: Anyway, where is Ha-neul?
Miyu: She's at the park, just enjoying the view. And what news are you talking about?
Siwon: Tiffany and I won't star in We Got Married anymore. And that I want to tell her.
Sehun: Eh? *shocked* Hyung, are you and Ha-neul noona..
Siwon: *smiles* Yes, we are dating. But please keep it a secret.
Xiumin: WHAT?!
Siwon: We are dating for three months now.
 
Xiumin's POV :)
 
HA-NEUL HAS A BOYFRIEND?! Oh no. Kris might be confessing to her any minute now. I have to call him. KRIS, ANSWER MY CALL!
 
Siwon: Who is she with, by the way?
 
I can't answer hyung's question. Damn it. Kris will be dead if Siwon hyung finds out about this. Aigoo.
 
Miyu: Ah oppa! Remember when unni danced with Kris oppa last time? Since she's a big fan of him, Kris oppa hang out with her. Even I did with Xiumin and Sehun oppa! *smiles* You know that they are our biases in EXO, right?
 
Seriously, I'm nervous. But Mika sounded convincing. And she, being our fan? Wow. Just wow. I feel so flattered. My crush is a fan of me. Great! Now I'm motivated to do my best!
 
Siwon: Oh, so like a fanservice or fanmeeting?
Miyu: Yes! Exactly!
Siwon: Let's go to where they are. I want to see Kris too. It's been a while since he got back here from China.
Miyu: Arraseo. *smiles* 
 
Sehun and I held her hands once again and entered Siwon hyung's car. Eunhyuk hyung sat beside him.
 
Sehun's POV :)
 
Uh-oh. I didn't know Ha-neul noona has a boyfriend. But it's happy to confirm that Mika is single. Maybe I'll start courting her through text messages first.
 
Xiumin hyung is still contacting Kris hyung, and we are anxious. If Luhan hyung and I knew about this first, we shouldn't have asked Kris hyung to do this.
 
But then again, who are we to interfere a crazy thing called love?