Face-off Between Two Sharp Tongued Girls

Love Complex

 

Miyu's POV :)
 
Da Hae: Wake up, idiot. *slaps her*
 
Damn it.. why are they doing this to me? I hit my head so hard inside the car because I refused to go with those sasaengs. Where the hell am I?
 
Miyu: Who are you? And where is Sora?
Da Hae: Before I can even answer that damn question of yours, can you at least thank me for not killing you? And have you forgotten who am I?
Miyu: Duh. Would I even ask if I didn't? Tanga ka rin e no? (You're an idiot, you know.)
Da Hae: How dare you call me that, Miyu Suzuki?!
Miyu: EH?! How did you know my former name?!
 
Then suddenly, another woman who looks just like that imbecile came and grabbed my face.
 
Da Bin: Hello, Miyu Suzuki. *smirks* Long time, no see.
Miyu: *pushes her* Don't touch me, woman..
Da Hae: She had forgotten about us already. Are you that old?
Miyu: Oh, I'm sorry. Maybe you're not worth to be remembered after all. *smirks*
Da Bin: Ya. I'm Choi Da Bin.
Miyu: So, what am I going to do about it? And I'm not asking for your name.
 
Darn it, I'm becoming evil.. Kyuhyun oppa, is this you? LOL.
 
Da Bin: *slaps her* YA! Try messing with me once again or else..
Miyu: Or else what? You'll kill me? You'll burn me alive? That's too cliche. Can't you think of something else?
 
Even if I was tied up, I stood on my own, ignoring those two idiots. Who are they? And I know a lot of people that I ended up forgetting about them.
 
Da Hae: Don't you really remember us? We're your rivals back in highschool.
Miyu: I remember already. Why do you have to appear again in my life?
Da Bin: You idiot. I was about to ask you the same thing. YA. WHAT POTION DID YOU GAVE TO DONGHAE OPPA THAT YOU BECAME HIS GIRLFRIEND?
Miyu: Why would I even do such thing? And why do you assume I gave him a potion? Do I look that desperate?
Da Hae: Yeah, with that face of yours.
Miyu: Ohhhhh~ Maybe you can't just accept the fact that oppa fell in love with me? *sticks tongue out* Until now, you two are still jealous of me? Wow. Consistent!
 
Da Hae grabbed my hair and started pulling me down. She slapped me so hard.
 
Da Hae: I'm gonna slap you so hard that your grandchildren will resemble my hand.
Miyu: Yuck, I'd rather not have grandchildren at all.
 
Da Bin's POV :)
 
Stupid Miyu Suzuki. WHO ARE YOU TO ANSWER ME THAT WAY? DID KYUHYUN OPPA OR ANY EVIL MAKNAE TOLD YOU TO BE THAT WAY?! AISH.
 
If she's gonna be sharp tongued, then I'll do the same.
 
Girl #1: Shall we make her quiet, boss?
Da Bin: Not yet, maybe later. *smirks* Choi Mika, if you're going to be good, then there would be no problem.
Miyu: I've already had a problem and it's you so shut up.
Da Bin: I can be your best friend, or I can be your worst nightmare. Never mess with a person who can bring your world crashing down around you... in flames.. arraseo?
Miyu: You already did. Ever since you existed.
Da Bin: You talk trash & say it without a trace! Be a big girl & say it to my face. If you can't walk the walk don't talk the talk cuz fake girls get outlined in chalk.
Miyu: Fine. Choi Da Bin, DAMN YOU TO THE DEEPEST PIT OF HELL WHERE YOU BELONG. Arraseo? Happy now? I said that to your face. *yawns* Since when are you going to keep this up, huh? Until the oppas arrive?
Da Hae: I've thought about words that tells how I am feeling, but could not find one that describes just howpissed  off I am right now with this girl.
Miyu: Shut up, I don't need your damn opinion.
 
My assistant sasaengs got pissed of and started grabbing her all of the sudden.
 
Miyu: YA! PUT ME DOWN!! YOU STUPID WOMAN!
Girl #1: YOU SHUT UP!
 
They started to do the same thing they did to Sora. What they did is they showed her Sora first, filled with blood and wounds.
 
Miyu: SORA!!!! *kicks the girl #1* EAT FOOD, SASAENGS! What the hell did you do to her?!
 
(Eat food - another word for F*** you in Korean)
 
Miyu's POV :)
 
THESE PEOPLE.. HAVE NO MERCY.. They deserve to die. No! God should be the one who would punish them. Karma, where are you?!
 
Sora.. oh my gosh.. I had to get out of here. Wait.. I saw an open gate. I had to get Sora in there. Before it's too late.
 
Miyu: Sora..
Sam: Miyu.. Leave me right now. *whispers* There's an exit.
Miyu: Pabo, I won't leave you.
Sam: PLEASE. JEBAL. *whispers* Go and get the police..
Miyu: But..
Sam: As I count.. from 1.. to three..
Miyu: Shut up, Sam. We're in this together.
 
Then Da Bin started to grab my hair once again and push me into the floor. My face started to bleed because of what she did, even my lips..
 
The girl sasaengs continued to hurt me and Sam, until my nose started to bleed and we started coughing blood. I won't let Sam be attacked alone.
 
I'd rather get hurt with her than to leave her here. They might even kill her.
 
Girl #2: THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR BEING SO ARROGANT! DIE! YOU TWO!
Miyu: IS THAT ALL WHAT YOU CAN DO? BRING IT ON! PROVE TO ME HOW JEALOUS YOU ARE! NASTY SASAENGS!
Girl #3: LETS GIVE HER WHAT SHE DESERVES! HOW DARE YOU HURT DA HAE AND DA BIN UNNI!
Miyu: Dare? I already did. *coughs blood*
 
I covered Sam, just so they could stop hurting her. My body feels numb, because they started hurting me with woods.. But I didn't care.. Lord.. please help me..
 
Da Hae: If I could murder you and make it look like an accident, believe me I would..
Miyu: I don't have the time or patience to deal with immature, arrogant, jealous haters. Grow up and handle the problems in your own life because my life is just fine until you all came!
Da Bin: You're the one who's immature. Acting cute all the time.
Miyu: Well at least my cuteness is natural. Yours is made of plastic. Hating on me won't do you any good. You know why? Cause I'm still me and you are still jealous.
Da Bin: Die.
 
I started to ready myself.. HANA.. DUL.. SET!
 
I kicked all of them in one shot and they fell on the floor. Then afterwards, I held Sam and we both ran to the nearest exit to escape.
 
Da Bin: COME BACK YOU TWO!!!!!!!!
 
We ignored her. Damn that jealous woman. She must be punished by God!
 
We were at Gangnam street.. trying to reach the hospital. I feel like I'm losing my blood. Damn it.. but I have to hold on when suddenly..
 
"BOOOOMMMMMMMM!"
 
They hit the both of us.. and we fainted at the street right away.. They ran away.. and from what I remember, people were there..