Trapped in the Name of Love :)

Love Complex

 

Miyu's POV :)
 
Miyu: *shocked* Eunhyuk..
Eunhyuk: Jellyfish.. *opens the elevator door wide*
 
Eunhyuk entered the elevator, and it was only the two of us inside. My heart can't stop palpitating by just seeing him. You, inside an elevator with the one you love.. damn, you've got to be kidding me.
 
Eunhyuk: *pants* Damn, why are you so hard to catch, jellyfish?
Miyu: Why are you still calling me jellyfish?
Eunhyuk: Because you're still mine. *smiles*
Miyu: S-shut up. You told me it was BoA unni, not me. *sighs* Take me to the 5th floor. I'm going down.
Eunhyuk: Aniyo. It took me several minutes to look for you and my legs are painful and I would just let you go?
Miyu: *presses the button* Who told you to follow me anyway?
Eunhyuk: *presses other buttons* Damn it, stop pressing the button!!
 
I didn't listen to him. Oh yes, we are both stubborn. And to make matters worse..
 
"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM."
 
The elevator stopped working. Great. Now what are we supposed to do?
 
Eunhyuk: Jellyfish! What did you do?!
Miyu: Huh? I just pressed a button!
Eunhyuk: Now what?!
Miyu: Can you call somebody?
Eunhyuk: *looks at his cellphone* There's no network coverage. Damn it!
Miyu: Eottokke??!
 
I started to sit, and he did the same. We have nothing left to do but to wait.
 
Eunhyuk's POV :)
 
This is so unlucky. I was about to apologize to Mika and this is what happened. Oh fate, why are you so mean to us?
 
I was sitting beside her, and we are really quiet. I don't know how to prevent this awkward situation.
 
Miyu: Why did you followed me? Now you're stuck with me the whole time.
Eunhyuk: It's not like we wanted this to happen, you know.
Miyu: You should've been with your jellyfish.
Eunhyuk: I am with you right now.
Miyu: But..
Eunhyuk: I'm sorry, Mika. *holds her hand*
Miyu: What?
Eunhyuk: I said I'm sorry. I didn't realize how much it hurted you when I called you..
Miyu: Childish, and I have to grow up. Gwenchanayo. You were right.
Eunhyuk: Can you please let me talk for a second? I didn't mean to say those words to you. I didn't know how affected you'll become if Sehun didn't tell me everything.
Miyu: *smirks* That's right. Yet, you managed to go on without me. How long are we going to be this way, Hyukjae?
Eunhyuk: You talk to me as if we're the same age.
Miyu: I don't care. If you found your jellyfish already, then so be it. Just tell my heart to stop.
Eunhyuk: Stop what?
Miyu: Tell my heart to stop beating fast whenever you're near.
 
I blushed when she told me those things.. Is jellyfish in love with me?
 
I placed her hand on my chest to where it is beating and started to onfess what I'm feeling. Screw this anxiety.. it's better now than never~
 
Miyu: *blush* What are you doing, y anchovy??
Eunhyuk: Do you feel my heart beating? It's beating for you..
Miyu: I don't get it.. I..
Eunhyuk: Choi Mika. I'm only going to say this once. I LOVE YOU.
 
Then the lights went off, and she was very scared.
 
Miyu: AHHHHH WHAT'S THAT I NEED TO GET OUT IN HERE!!!!!!!!!
Eunhyuk: Ya! Be quiet! There's no way out!
Miyu: *kicks the door* STUPID ELEVATOR, DAMN IT!
 
Miyu's POV :)
 
I was kicking the door continuously, but I was definitely no use. Damn it. Now what?
 
For the last time, I used my high kick, but then I fell down, and Eunhyuk caught me behind. Thank God.
 
Eunhyuk: You're so stubborn, Choi Mika.
Miyu: Mianhae..
Eunhyuk: Aniyo.. It's fine. I love you anyway.
Miyu: What has gotten into you?
Eunhyuk: Mika, do you feel the same way too? I can no longer stay far away from you.
Miyu: Why are you being straighforward? You're the one who pushed me away.
 
Eunhyuk was annoyed by my questions. We were inches away from each other, he pulled me into him, and I can feel his heart beating fast. He caressed my hair, which I didn't expect, held my face and kissed me for real.
 
We kissed before, but it was not like this one. Because we both wanted this to happen. It was as if magic existed in reality, and all I wanted was to be with him the whole time.
 
Eunhyuk: Ha, I knew it. You're in love with me.
Miyu: I am in love with you, y anchovy! Try making me jealous again, and you will no longer see me again.
Eunhyuk: *hugs her* Arraseo, I won't make you jealous from now on.
Miyu: You better be..
Eunhyuk: So.. we're here alone.. *blushing* And it's dark in here.
Miyu: Ya, what are you thinking? *moves away*
Eunhyuk: Ya, I wasn't thinking anything bad. So.. we both like each other.. Does this mean.. you'll be my girlfriend?
Miyu: Court me first! Or at least propose!
Eunhyuk: F-fine. *sighs* *gets something from his pocket* Here.
Miyu: How can I see it when it's dark.
Eunhyuk: Put your phone here for you to see.
 
It was a couple ring.. silver in color. Just the way I like it.
 
Eunhyuk: *puts the ring to her finger* Don't ever lose this, arraseo? This is a sign that we are a couple. You're mine now, Mika.
Miyu: Hey.. it's beautiful..
Eunhyuk: Just like you. I was thinking about you when I saw that at a jewelry store. Will you be my girl?
Miyu: I love you.. And that's a yes
Eunhyuk: I love you too.. Wait, what?? You're.. my girlfriend...???! YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!
 
Then we kissed once again.. and the lights were on.. and the elevator was opened. We held hands for a while, and kept our relationship a secret.