Keeping It Real

Love Complex

 

Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
So it's official. Eunhyuk and I are now a couple. We were walking together until we reached the first floor. Siwon and Donghae oppa were there, including the Sehun oppa, Xiumin oppa and the Nu'Est members. Actually, even the whole Super Junior and my unnis arrived.
 
Siwon: Ya, you two! Where have you been?
Miyu: Oppa.. The elevator.. It was shut down a while ago and we were trapped inside.. Mianhae..
 
Then the security guard approached the two of us, looking shocked.
 
Security: I deeply apologize! We forgot to tell you that the elevator is under repair..
Eunhyuk: Gwenchanayo. If I didn't enter that elevator, she would have been stucked there.
Miyu: Ya! You were the one who followed me!
Donghae: Wait a second. You two.. Made up?! *shocked*
Eunhyuk: *puts arms around Mika* Yes, we finally did. Right, jellyfish?
Miyu: Y-yeah..
 
Sehun's POV :)
 
I guess this is a sign. Eunhyuk hyung and Mika are meant to be. I've never seen her so alive before..
 
She was happy when I went out with her. But her smile right now is priceless compared to what I saw yesterday.
 
Eunhyuk hyung is her happiness and hopefully, he wouldn't make her cry again.
 
But don't worry, we support Mika and Eunhyuk. And I hope all their fans will too.
 
Ren: Noona.. Are you alright?
Miyu: Ren!! *cuddles him* I just can't get enough of your cuteness~
Ren: I'll take that as a yes.. *smiles*
Eunhyuk: Ya.. hug me too!
Miyu: What if other people see?
Minhyun: Mika noona, congratulations once again. We look forward in seeing you perform soon. *bows*
Miyu: Don't worry, Shanghai boy. *winks* We'll see each other again~
JR: If it's alright, can we get your number?
Miyu: *looks at Eunhyuk* Hm?
Eunhyuk: Go on, it's fine.
 
She gave them her number for them to keep in touch. It seems like the MiHyuk fanclub would last long afterall. What more if they are a couple?
 
Aron: Ya, do me a favor and tell me when are you going to disguise as a boy again just so I could be prepared..
Miyu: Arraseo, Aron oppa. Thanks to you, I can now ride a motorcycle with no fear.
Baekho: We'll be going now, Mika. *waves*
Miyu: Pai pai Nu'Est Oppas and Dongsaengs! *waves*
Xiumin: We too also need to go. *pats her head* Great job, Mika.
Sehun: Eunhyuk hyung, you know what to do.
 
Miyu's POV :)
 
Miyu: What does he mean by that?
Eunhyuk: *moves closer* I would never ever dare to hurt you again. It seems like they're letting me take care of you now..
Miyu: *frowns* Did I broke their hearts? Those guys used to, you know.. Have a crush on me..
Eunhyuk: You didn't, babe. You're one of the nicest girls a guy could like.
Miyu: What's with the babe? *laughs*
Sam: Ya! You two seemed to be closer than ever. We have to announce something..
Jasmin: Let them be. It's been a while since they talked to each other. Right Mika?
Miyu: Uhm, yeah!
Hannah: The SJ members will have a guesting on Strong Heart tomorrow. Including the other SMTOWN groups.
Miyu: Jinjja? Who told you that??
Sam: Well, Prince Manager told us everything. And guess what?
Miyu: What?
Sam: We're included!
Miyu: Yaaaay! *rolls eyes* HUH?!
 
Prince Manager's POV :)
 
So I guess this is about time that the girls and the SJ members reveal what relationship they've gotten into. Actually, even if they don't tell me that they are all in a relationship, I can feel it.
 
They are all human beings. And they have the right to love, and be loved.
 
Prince Manager: Yes, all of you should be there. And I know your secrets.
Siwon: What secret, hyung?
Prince Manager: That you are all dating..
 
WHAT? OH NO. What if Prince Manager knew? Damn it.. Why.. At a time when Eunhyuk and I are..
 
Sam: M-mianhae, manager oppa..
Prince Manager: Why are you apologizing? It's not bad to date. We just have to reveal it in public, though. Hana is dating Kyuhyun, am I right?
Kyuhyun: Uhm.. Yeah..
Prince Manager: I guess you found someone to have and to hold. *smiles* And I also know that Siwon and Haneul are also dating ever since. And Sora, with Donghae.
Donghae: How did you know all these, hyung? Are you a detective? Haha!
Prince Manager: So all those rumors are true, afterall. And lastly, Mika.. You've dated Donghae before, haven't you? And wow, a painless breakup?
Miyu: Uhm.. Yes..
Sam: *holds her hand* Wow, this ring is beautiful..
Donghae: *looks at Eunhyuk's hand* Ya, Eunhyuk.. You have the same ring as her!
Jasmin: A COUPLE RING?!
Hannah: What's the meaning of this?!
 
What will happen next?