Perfect for You

Love Complex

 

Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
It was already morning. Whoa, how did I get in here? I was still wearing the same thing last night. What happened? And who carried me all the way here?
 
Who carried me? Eunhyuk? Sehun oppa? Xiumin oppa? Gosh. This is too unexpected. I was so sleepy I forgot to wake up.
 
Gosh.. why do I feel so weak, sick and tired all of the sudden? Am I overdoing myself? My body feels heavy, my eyes are puffy and I don't feel like doing anything.
 
Sam: Miyu, you look so tired.
Miyu: I know.. *sighs* Where are you going?
Sam: Ah, we were about to ask you to go to Myeongdong with us. Our boyfriends and your Hyukkie oppa will pick us up later.
Miyu: My Hyukkie? Aw come on, cut it out, DONGHAE!
 
Sam blushed. She didn't see that coming yet she kept on staring at me.
 
Miyu: Why are you looking at me that way?
Sam: Aish Miyu, I really want you and Eunhyuk oppa together. *sighs* Is he courting you?
Miyu: Here you go again! Hahaha. Good thing I have no water with me or I might spit it out once again with what you've said. *laughs* Aniyo, only Sehun and Xiumin oppa are courting me..
Sam: But who do you like among those two?? Or do you already have feelings for a particular guy or something?
Miyu: That's too early to ask..
Sam: Oh come on! Jebal?
 
Honestly, I can't pick anyone because I haven't fallen in love since I broke up with Donghae oppa. That does not follow that I'm still in love with him. I just want to experience being single, and free.
 
I'm not in a hurry for romance anyway. Good things come to those who wait and I still am planning to go to Manila to finish my studies and become a future HR Manager. And besides, love is not like a thesis which is a prequisite subject so why bother searching?
 
Miyu: I'll tell you when I already decided. *smiles*
Sam: Arraseo, Mika. Aren't you going with us? Oh right, you're sick. *checks her forehead* You have a fever, Mika..
Miyu: I do? Sheesh. That rain machine is the cause of this. No wonder I feel unwell. I'll pass this time and I hope you all enjoy.
Sam: I can call Eunhyuk oppa if you want..
Miyu: NO!! I can take care of myself.. *blushing*
Sam: Just kidding! Take care. Hannah unni cooked some bibimbap by the way. You can just reheat it.
 
I nodded and waved at her. I wasn't hungry so I went back to bed.
 
Eunhyuk's POV :)
 
Where is Mika? I've been waiting for her. Did she knew that I was the one who carried her into her room? Did she had a good sleep? We were waiting for the girls to come out when Sora finally came.
 
I wanted to ask her where Mika is, but she might tease me once again.
 
Sam: Guys, sad to say, Mika won't be joining us today. *sighs*
Siwon: Why? Is there something wrong with my sister?
Sam: She's not feeling well. And she has fever. *frowns*
Kyuhyun: Aww, that . I thought all of us would all be in a date together. So I guess Yesung hyung and Eunhyuk hyung are forever alone. *evil laugh*
Yesung: I am not! I brought Ddangkoma along!
Kyuhyun: So Eunhyuk hyung really is alone. His date won't be here.
Eunhyuk: You evil maknae!
 
Aww, my love is sick. Right now, I wanted to take care of her. I can always go to Myeongdong all the time. How can I have fun without her around? She's always the reason why I smile.
 
Donghae: Eunhyuk won't enjoy this day without Mika. Hey, why don't you just take care of her?
Siwon: Great idea. This is your chance, hyung. Sehun and Xiumin are way above you now.
 
Siwon and Donghae both have a point. Maybe it's my chance to show my affection towards her.
 
Eunhyuk: Arraseo. You guys go ahead.
Jasmin: Eunhyuk oppa is so sweet towards Mika. *squeals*
Sam: I knew it! MiHyuk is totally real! Goodluck, Hyukkie oppa. Kiss her too, for her to feel better.
Donghae: Haha, I think Mika would get sick if he does that. Love sick!
 
I stayed at their dorm, went to the kitchen to cook some porridge for her. Then I also grabbed some ice, hot and cold compress and medicines.
 
I look like a butler, going towards his master. But I don't mind. If it's for Mika, I wouldn't mind being like this for the rest of my life.
 
Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)
 
Sam: Hey guys. Just want to open this topic. Do you think that Eunhyuk already has feelings for Mika?
Jasmin: Come to think of it, I think he does. Even back in Manila, I've never seen him like this in a girl. What do you think, Siwon oppa?
Siwon: Eunhyuk never had a girlfriend before. Well he did liked Sooyoung, IU and BoA... But he's never like this to them. Only to Mika.
Hannah: She's so lucky. Even the two EXO members like her. Every fan girl would want to be in her position. But right now, I'm contented.
Kyuhyun: Contented with what?
Hannah: Contented with you, Kyuhyun oppa. *smiles*
Donghae: *shouts* Kyuhyun is blushinggggggg!!!
 
We were all teasing Kyuhyun that time. I had to admit, Hannah unni and Kyuhyun oppa look perfect for each other. But I'm really curious why Eunhyuk oppa is not courting Mika. Isn't he afraid that Sehun and Xiumin oppa might steal her away from him?
 
Eunhyuk's POV :)
 
I opened the door of her room, holding all the things when I saw her sleeping soundly. But I understand. She stayed up all night for the shooting, and for making Sora and Donghae be back together once again.
 
Placing the things in a table, I was still looking at her innocent face. Since I have to check her out, I touched her forehead and it was hot. She really has a fever.
 
Miyu: *shivers while sleeping* It's so cold.. Brghhh...
 
Oh right, the aircon was still open. Guess I have to turn it off. I placed a blanket to make her feel warm.
 
Miyu: It's too hot.. Ahhh..
 
First, cold. And now hot? Seriously Mika, are you bipolar? Anyway, she was covered in sweat that time. And she might get both cough and cold if I don't change her clothes..
 
I started to blush. Why the heck is this happening to me???!!! Why????
 
What would Eunhyuk do next?