Another Fanclub?!

Love Complex

 

Miyu's POV :)
 
I went to the backstage and there I saw Donghae oppa. He went to talk to me, with Eunhyuk..
 
Donghae: Mika! Why didn't you go with us? We should have gone here together with this monkey..
Miyu: It's fine oppa. I got here in no time. But I went through a lot just by going here.
 
I was looking at Eunhyuk, trying to figure out if he cares. Or maybe he's with BoA unni the whole time.. That's why he can't even pay attention to me.
 
I miss the way we used to talk for hours and still have more to say.. I miss the way we'd always make time to see each other no matter what time of day.. I miss the way you used to say that you didn't care when people would stare
 
When will you come back and talk to me?
 
Eunhyuk's POV :)
 
There she was, looking beautiful like no other. I wanted to talk to her right now.
 
I miss the way everyone used to admire the idea that we were the "perfect pair".. I miss the way we would, no matter what the conditions, always have complete trust.. I miss the way we used to be, the old you, the old me, but most of all, the old us
 
I realized, that I can't stand being away from her and that I've fallen in love more when we are faraway from each other..
 
I might not get to see you as often as I'd like, I may not get to hold you in my arms at night, but deep in my heart I know that it's true. No matter what happens... I will always love you.
 
Eunhyuk: M-mika..
Mika: Hm?
Eunhyuk: I want to..
 
Then all of the sudden, fans suddenly approached us, asking for a picture and an autograph. Even Mika had a lot of fans.
 
(I'm gonna name them Eun Mi, Jung Ri and Baek Ji)
 
Eun Mi: Donghae oppa, can I have a picture with you?
Donghae: Sure thing. *smiles*
Jung Ri: Mika unni, Eunhyuk oppa.. I'm a MiHyuk shipper.. Can I take a photo with you together?
 
Mika and I can't reject a fan. Even if we're not yet talking, we still have to take a picture together and we have to pretend that everything's alright.
 
I pulled her closer, and smiled for the camera. Then afterwards, she moved away from me.
 
Jung Ri: Unni~ You and oppa sure are cute together! Gomawo~
Miyu: Cheomaneyo. *bows*
Baek Ji: I can't wait for your performance!
Jung Ri: Will you two kiss once again??
Baek Ji: Ya! Don't ask such a weird question. *smiles* See you, MiHyuk couple~ *waves*
 
The three went back to their places while Mika and I continued ignoring each other.
 
Donghae: YA! How long are you two going to keep this up?!
Miyu: D-donghae oppa..
Eunhyuk: Mika.. I want to talk to you..
 
"AND FOR OUR NEXT PERFORMERS! Two hot guys fighting for one girl. It's Super Junior's Eunhyuk and Donghae with their new single, THE GREATEST KISS featuring Choi Siwon's little sister, Mika!"
 
We have to enter the stage and start performing. 
 
I wish that I could hold you now... I wish that I could touch you now... I wish that I could talk to you... be with you somehow.
 
Xiumin's POV :)
 
I'm gonna see Mika live together with the fishy couple. There's something inside of me that makes me want to observe their performance.
 
There's Mika, in the middle.. Eunhyuk hyung on the right and Donghae hyung on the left. Her aegyo is gone, and.. she's portraying the emotions well..
 
Sehun: She's starting to become a PRO..
Xiumin: I know.. it seems like these are real.
Sehun: It is, hyung.
Xiumin: Huh? Is this the one you've been telling me a while ago?
Sehun: Precisely. Look into their performance and you will see more.
 
Sehun is starting to become mysterious and I had to follow what he said. The Nu'Est members were also watching them.
 
Ren: Noona.. is she fluent in Japanese?
Xiumin: Yes.. she's fluent in three languages.. That's why she was probably chosen to be in this music video.
 
Eunhyuk hyung seems to be really depressed that time. Is he really sad? Or his acting is just great? He gives off this "Missing you isn't the problem, it's wondering if you'll ever come back that's killing me." kind of emotion.
 
Xiumin: What exactly happened between Mika and Eunhyuk hyung?
Sehun: Actually, they fought. On the day we went out.
Aron: They did? Why?
Sehun: They exchanged a lot of words to each other that were painful to hear. Mika got hurt, and so did Eunhyuk hyung. Eunhyuk told Mika to grow up and act her age since you know, she looks childlike and young for a seventeen year old.
Minhyun: Why would Eunhyuk hyung tell that? I mean, it's not her fault..
Sehun: I know. And Mika tried being matured. She even wore those damn high heels that models use to wear. Then I told her to be just herself.
Ren: Ah! Platforms! Stilletos?
JR: Those are still heels. *sighs* Poor Mika.
Baekho: So this explains why they portray their emotions well..
 
Eunhyuk hyung was about to kiss her, just like in the music video, but Mika ignored him and pretended. So the camera was tilted, making the fans scream.
 
And in the end, she and Donghae hyung also had to pretend kissing, thus, the end of their performance.
 
Xiumin: Now I know. Mika is in love with Eunhyuk hyung..
Sehun: That's what I've been trying to tell you all.. Of course if I didn't have a proof, you wouldn't believe me.
Ren: Noonaaaaaa! *sobs* But still, I'm gonna support her until the end!
Baekho: Me too! If she can't be ours, we can all be friends, right?
JR: So MiHyuk and their dating rumors are real?
Sehun: MiHyuk is real, but no dating rumors are true.
Minhyun: But is it true that Mika noona dated Donghae hyung before?
Sehun: Uhmm... they did.
Aron: THEY DID????!!
Xiumin: Ya! Be quiet!
JR: Well, we can't help it. Our Mika is undeniably a cutie..
Minhyun: So you're giving up on noona?
JR: ANIYO! I say, WE SUPPORT HER! From now on, MiHyun FTW!
Ren: Seriously, hyung??
JR: Yes, I'm darn serious~
 
And thus, the MiHyuk fanclub was created. From Choi Mika fanclub, to MiHyuk.