Bring it On!

Love Complex

 

Eunhyuk's POV :)
 
Lee Young Jae: Lights, Camera, ACTION!
 
The shooting started. And did I mentioned that we are inside a room that looks like a house? Mika and I needed to act as a playful couple. We all did our best to portray our roles.
 
Holding hands, pillow fights, sleeping together, hugging, and kisses on the forehead were all present. It feel great. As if we're really a couple. So now I know why Donghae isn't bitter towards her because there's nothing to be bitter about.
 
In the last part, we actually kissed. Not the type you would see in movies, but more of, "brush your lips against mine." Not being y, but her lips were so soft so we had to take turns in making that scene perfect.
 
After that sweet moment, the bitterness, I mean the scene to which I'm going to leave her will finally be seen.
 
Eunhyuk: Watashi wa, anata to Mika o kowae iru. (I'm breaking up with you, Mika)
 
I was waiting for Mika to cry and I tried to make that "break-up" as painful as possible. And within 10 seconds, she was filled with tears.
 
Miyu: *crying* Watashi wa, anata ga watashi o aie kangae... [I thought you love me..]
Eunhyuk: Watashi wa Mika, anata o aieimasu. Shikashi, watashi wa watashi no kyaria no tame ni kore o okonau hitsuyo ga arimasu. Anata wa, wataachi ga ko no yona kankei o motsu koto o kinji rarete iru koto o te iru.. (I love you, Mika. But I have to do this for my career. You know that we are forbidden to have relationships like this..)
Miyu: Uso-tsuki! Jibunjishin'no mi o ki ni! Watashi wa, anata ga daikiraidesu! (Liar! You only care about yourself! I hate you!) *runs*
 
Mika's emotions were different, and whenever she speaks in Japanese, it's much more emotional compared in Korean. She taught me the right pronunciation as she did to Donghae.
 
Eunhyuk: Chotto matte kudasai, Mika-chan!!!! (Wait a minute, Mika!!)
Miyu: Watashi wa futatabi anata no kao o mitakunai! (I don't want to see your face again!)
 
The song started to play, and it was ballad with a bit of RnB. We recorded the song earlier, and it was easy to sing with her around. Now this is the scene I'm waiting for.
 
Mika was sitting inside the floor, crying her heart out. Saying,
 
Miyu: Wareware ga kyoyu e iru subete no jikan Soe, anata ga sewa o e kita jikan Mohaya soko ni nai Sore wa obadashi, sore wa fukoheida!
(All the times we've shared
And the time you've cared
Is no longer there
It's Over, and it's unfair!)
 
And little did I know that the director already said, "CUT!!"
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
Omooooo~ It was finished already? Great! I grabbed a bottle of water and my make-up was retouched once again. I hope I did a great job!
 
And.. absentmindedly, I was already touching my lips. Right.. Eunhyuk oppa and I.. just kissed.. *blushing* And it took us three times to make the scene perfect..
 
I feel so innocent.. even if I kissed Donghae oppa before. Aish, why am I thinking about these things?!!!! Aigoo.
 
Eun Young's POV :)
 
This Choi Mika has got the best of both worlds. You know, EunHae would have been perfect if it weren't for that nasty midget.
 
I won't watch the rest of the MV if ever it's going to be finished. But for what I know, they won't be finishing it today.
 
Perfect. I'm gonna steal Donghae away from those two. *smirks*
 
Eunhyuk's POV :)
 
We were allowed to watch the video once again, but neither do us watched it. Except for Donghae who kept on teasing me.
 
Donghae: So, how was your FIRST KISS? *smirks*
Eunhyuk: *blushing* S-SHUT UP!
Donghae: You're blushing, Hyukjae!
Eunhyuk: Aish stop it! You will kiss her too anyway!
Donghae: Yes, I know. *smiles* But don't worry, I won't steal her away from you in real life just in the MV.
Eunhyuk: GRRRR.
 
Donghae was into this. But good thing he's taken by Sora. Bring it on!