Sober

Love Complex

 

Kris' POV :)
 
So I was carrying Ha-neul, who was drunk, when someone called her. It was Choi Siwon hyung's sister, Mika.
 
Miyu: Jasmin unni? Yoboseyo?
Kris: Mika, this is me, Kris.
Miyu: Eh? Kris oppa?! Why do you have unni's phone?
Kris: I'll tell you what happened. Where's your dorm located?
 
Mika gave me the address and I took her home. If I don't, she'll be in danger. Even Xiumin and Luhan came with me. It would be awkward if she and I are together.
 
We arrived at their dorm, and I carried Ha-neul on my back.
 
Xiumin's POV :)
 
Looking at their dorm, it seemed cozy, huge and tranquil. It's our first time here, and I'm glad to be here.
 
We rang the doorbell twice, and to my surprise, there's someone who opened the door for us, wearing her pajamas and soft bunny slippers.
 
It was Mika. The aegyo sister of Choi Siwon hyung. Her hair was braided, and she is holding a teddy bear on her hands.
 
Miyu: Ahhhh! *blushing* EXO oppas.. *bows* Mianhae for letting you see me this way!
Luhan: It's alright, Mika. *smiles* It suits you anyway. Why are you still awake?
Miyu: I was waiting for Kris oppa.. *sees him* Oppa.. what happened to Ha-neul unni?
Kris: She got drunk, and I had to take her home.
Miyu: Come in, EXO oppas.
 
We stayed at the living room and sat there while Kris carried Ha-neul to her bed.
 
Miyu: Kris oppa, thanks. We wouldn't be able to know where she is if you didn't call.
Kris: Gwenchanayo.
Miyu: So you were with Luhan oppa and Xiumin oppa. Omoooo~ It's my first time talking to the two of you, except Xiumin oppa who danced with me last time.
 
Wow, she still remembers. That's just cute. I had to admit, I have a crush on her. Who wouldn't like her?
 
Luhan's POV :)
 
We are all aware that Xiumin has a crush on Mika and Kris likes Ha-neul. It's obvious. But me? I like Kim Hana. Remember when I danced with her?
 
If EXO members danced with you and you know who they are, they are the ones who find you attractive. And among all of us EXO members, Ha-neul and Mika were in demand.
 
Kris: Do you have an idea why she's depressed?
Miyu: Uhm, I don't.. but, I guess it's better if she tells you why.
Kris: Anyway, *looks at Luhan* Is Hana here?
Miyu: Ah, she's watching DVD with Sora. *smirks* Waeyo? Does Luhan oppa like Hana unni?
Luhan: *blush* ANIYO.. IT'S JUST THAT..
Miyu: *laughs* I was just kidding, oppa. Don't take it seriously.
Luhan: By the way, Xiumin wanted to see you.
Xiumin: Huh?
Miyu: *eyes sparkle* Jinjja?! Ahh oppa~ you're so cuteeeee~
 
Mika started pinching his cheeks and Xiumin was blushing. I wanted to . I know he's happy Mika is doing that.
 
We had a chat for a while, and then left when Mika was already yawning. And we realized it was already 2am. Way past the girl's bed time.
 
Xiumin: Ah.. Mika is sleepy. I think we should leave.
Miyu: Are you sure oppa? Take care.. Thank you three oppas for taking her home. *bows*
Kris: He wants to do something, Mika. *evil smile*
Miyu: What?
Luhan: *pushes Xiumin* Xiumin wants to.. kiss you good night.
Miyu: *blushes* I beg your pardon?
Xiumin: *kisses her cheek quickly* Goodnight, Mika.. *blushing* Lets go!
 
And we all left. It was brave of Xiumin to do that.
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
Xiumin oppa.. just.. kissed me.. Does this mean he likes me? Omo.. but.. Aish!
 
Anyway, I'm glad Jasmin unni is here already. Kris oppa is such a nice guy. It seems like he likes her, but I don't want to spill the beans of telling them that she's dating my brother.
 
So she was depressed. Poor unni. I hope her and Siwon oppa would be alright soon. If only I could persuade oppa to terminate that contract, believe me I would.