No Secret Will Be Kept Forever

Love Complex

 

Donghae's POV :)
 
Damn it. I'm in big trouble!! They saw us, and I don't know how to explain it to them. What's worse is, my ex-girlfriend turned into a scary ice princess and kept on glaring at me the whole time.
 
I feel like I'm a glass of water turning into ice.
 
Donghae: Mika.. let me explain.. what happened.
Miyu: I said get out of here, oppa.
Donghae: *gulps* B-but.. I have no car..
Miyu: Then go get yourself a cab!
Eunhyuk: Aish, can you two keep it down? Mika, I'll take you home. Are you going to tell Sora everything we saw?
Miyu: *evil smirk* I'll think about it.
Donghae: Jebal, Mika.. You know I didn't do it on purpose!
Miyu: But you two kissed! And that's a fact!
Donghae: She pulled me closer!
Miyu: Then why did you went to her house?
Donghae: Because she was sick, but in the end, she was pretending.
Miyu: There's a clinic near the site. You could have just helped her there. Does Sora know about this?
Donghae: Aniyo.. that's why I'm begging you not to tell her.
Miyu: This will make me and Eunhyuk feel the guilt. We knew what happened, yet we'll making Sora and idiot, oblivious to what really happened.
Donghae: How can I tell her? In a way that she wouldn't be hurt.
Miyu: Do you think there's a way that she wouldn't be hurt? You know what, you're lucky because I was your ex-girlfriend who saw what happened.
Eunhyuk: Mika, calm down.. Lets hear what Donghae has to say. Inside your room.
Miyu: Why inside my room? Can't we just talk at the living room?
Donghae: Why are you being this way, Mika? Are you my girlfriend?!
 
Miyu's POV :)
 
Right, I'm not his girlfriend anymore, yet I'm reacting this way. Was I overreacting? Maybe I had gone overboard.
 
I was filled with emotions, that's why I can no longer think of anything right anymore.
 
I stopped for a moment when we arrived the dorm. And I ignored the both of them.
 
Eunhyuk: Mika? Where are you going?!
Miyu: Somewhere far away.
 
Sam was there, oblivious on what's going on. If only I could tell her. Aigoo.
 
Eunhyuk and Donghae oppa followed me all the way to my room. I wasn't speaking nor pushing them away.
 
Eunhyuk: Ya, speak to us.
Miyu: Why would I? I'm not his girlfriend. He was right. *sighs*
Donghae: I didn't mean it to be that way.. What I meant was.. you're no longer my girlfriend.. I'm just asking you why are you being like this.
Miyu: Stop being so ambiguous, oppa.
Donghae: Jeongmal.. mianhae. Are you still going to tell this to Sora?
 
Before I could even answer, Sam was already there. Drats. I forgot that we are in the same room. Aigoo. *sighs*
 
Sam: What is Miyu going to tell me?
 
Our eyes stopped and stared at her. Uh-oh. What could be worse than this?!
 
Miyu: Oh, Sam.. you're here.
Sam: I was wondering why you were running away from those two. What happened?
 
Another interruption. And to make matters the WORST, Eun Young entered our dorm, running and panting.
 
Eun Young: Donghae.. *pants*
Sam: What the heck is this imbecile unni doing in here? Don't you know this is our territory? Who do you think you our to just enter here without permission?
Eun Young: Donghae.. Mianhae! *bows* I didn't mean to..
Donghae: Get out of here, Eun Young. You dragged me into this.
Sam: Wait a second.. what's going on?!!
Eun Young: I was filled with so many emotions.. and I really like you that's why I kissed you a while ago..
 
Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)
 
Sam: THE HECK? KISSED.. A WHILE AGO??? LEE DONGHAE OPPA, WHAT'S THE MEANING OF THIS?!!
 
I was so shocked. They kissed? How.. why.. and when?!!
 
Miyu: Calm down, Sam.. Jebal..
Sam: How can I? I'm confused, oblivious.. and puzzled! Tell me what happened!
Eun Young: Why don't you just ask Eunhyuk and Donghae's ex-girlfriend?
Sam: Shut up, I'm not talking to you.
Eun Young: You already am.
 
I almost pulled her hair, wanting to drag her on the floor when Miyu and Eunhyuk stopped me.
 
Sam: Get out of here. I don't want to see your face. You good for nothing, desperate woman!
Eunhyuk: GIRLS STOP! Sora, we'll explain what happened.
Sam: No more explanations, Eunhyuk oppa. Miyu, is this what you wanted to tell me?
Miyu: I..
Sam: Thanks for being a true friend and for watching over him. Now I get it why you're with Eunhyuk oppa.
Miyu: Sam.. Wait a second.. I..
Sam: *looks at Donghae* *throws the bracelet* If that's the case, Donghae oppa.. THEN SO BE IT. WE'RE THROUGH.
 
Without hesitations, I handed the bracelet he had given me when he asked me to be his girlfriend. No secrets will be kept hidden forever, remember that.