How to be a Lady

Love Complex

 

Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)
 
 
 
I was shocked because this is my first time seeing the "Strawberry Couple" fight for real. Normally they would just tease each other. But now? It seems like it has gone overboard.
 
Miyu should have let Eunhyuk oppa sing, and he should have not said those words to Miyu. Saying that she was childish, hurted her ego. Know why I've said this? That's because I knew Miyu even before I knew I was Sungmin oppa's sister.
 
Ever since high school, she's always the happy-go-lucky, childlike girl who would put a smile on other people. Yes, she looks like a kid, but she can be matured at times. Like when we both want Donghae oppa. She gave me him, even if it means breaking up with her true love.
 
Miyu: That Eunhyuk.. is so going down. I'm gonna show him that I can be matured too!
Sam: How?
Miyu: Tomorrow will be our guesting at Music Bank. Since we'll be performing, I'm gonna be a lady-like girl.
Sam: Seriously, you don't have to. And why the heck would you change for that guy?
Miyu: I.. *sighs* Uhm.. But still! I had to show him that he's wrong!!
Sam: I think he already knows, Miyu.
 
I've got a feeling about this. Is Miyu trying to ditch her aegyo and childlike personality to become a lady-like girl for Eunhyuk oppa? Or she does want him to realize his mistake?
 
Maybe Miyu reacted badly, because she's unaware that she's falling for Eunhyuk oppa. And Eunhyuk oppa got hurt when Miyu told him "I HATE YOU." They both have hurted each other's feelings along the way, all because of that microphone.
 
Miyu: Sam, how do you become a lady-like girl?
Sam: Are you sure you want to do this?
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
I have to. I want to prove to him that.. I can be matured.. That I'm not only an aegyo girl. I still can't forget what he said to me. I feel like crying everytime I remember it.
 
Sam was still there, waiting for my answer. I went and opened my closet, grabbed the heels that my umma brought in Manila, a dress given to me by my real mom, and of course, make-up.
 
Sam: What are those things for?
Miyu: If maturity is what Eunhyuk wants, then that's what he'll get. *smirks*
 
I tried fitting the dress on, fixed myself and showed to Sam how I look like.
 
Miyu: Is this enough to be called "matured"?
Sam: *shocked* I guess you can be matured afterall, Choi Mika. *smiles*
 
Then to my surprise, someone was there waiting for me.
 
Sehun's POV :)
 
Yaaaaay! My schedule is free once again. Time to visit the girl I love the most! Honestly, I'm a bit happy because Xiumin hyung's schedule is still full and this is my time to have Mika on my own.
 
I went to their dorm, to check her out and ask her on a date at the amusement park. I know she will like it, because she's a kid at heart.
 
Maybe the reason also why I fell for her is she's not afraid to express herself through her fashion and aegyo. If she ever changes into a matured girl, I can't really imagine. But whatever she likes, as long as she remains true to herself, everything will be alright.
 
Jasmin: Sehun! What brings you here?
Sehun: Annyeong, noona. *smiles* Is Mika there?
Jasmin: You've came at the right time. She's upstairs, with Sora.
 
I went upstairs, trying to surprise her. I was wearing a polo shirt, and pants and I never thought I would end up being the one surprised after all.
 
Mika was there, and I barely recognized her. Her hair was in a ponytail, and she was wearing a mini dress and killer heels. Normally, she just wears shirt, shorts and sneakers. Why the sudden change?
 
Sehun: *shocked* Mika.. You're..
Miyu: Sehun oppa? *shocked* You're here.. Mianhae! You have to see me this way.. *blushing*
Sehun: Aniyo, gwenchanayo.. You're beautiful..
Miyu: Jinjja?
Sehun: Yes.
Miyu: What brings you here, oppa? It's been a while. *smiles*
Sehun: *holds her hand* Will you go out on a date with me?
Sam: Omooooooo~ This is so cool! *pushes Miyu to him* Ditch your dilemma already, Miyu. Date Sehun oppa right now!
 
The heels were too high for her that she was even the same height as me. She almost fell, but I almost catched her.
 
Sehun: B-be careful.. *holds her*
Miyu: G-gomawo.. Sehun.. oppa.. *looks down*
Sam: *hands her a pair of flats* Go and bring that or else your feet might kill you. Have fun! Sehun oppa, take care of her, arraseo?
Sehun: I will. *smiles*
 
Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)
 
This will be perfect to know how Eunhyuk oppa will react. Come on, strawberry couple! Can't you just admit you're both in love with each other?
 
I can tell that Miyu is into Eunhyuk oppa. Both don't have a clue and in denial. But I know someday, they'll both reveal their true feelings to each other.
 
Sehun and Xiumin oppa, if Eunhyuk oppa knows they are making a move on her, it will trigger him, making him competitive.
 
I would love to see how he would react if she knew that Miyu is on a date with EXO-K's Maknae.
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
Stupid killer heels. YOU'RE KILLING ME! AISH. But I have to practice this. And tomorrow I'll be at the Music Bank, as an extra for "Greatest Kiss."
 
I won't expect anything from Eunhyuk from now on. If he can't accept me at my worst, then he doesn't deserve me at my best.
 
Why am I thinking about him when I'm with Sehun oppa? We have to disguise ourselves because sasaengs and paparazzi might see us.
 
We were at the car with Donghyun oppa. Still remember him? He's Prince Manager's assistant, and he offered us a ride.
 
Donghyun: So, you two are going on a date? *smirks*
Sehun: *puts arms around her* De!
 
I smiled at Sehun oppa, despite of my aching foot.
 
Sehun: Mika, I'm curious. Why the sudden change of your image?
Donghyun: Oh come on, Sehun. She's growing up. She has to change her looks once in a while.
Miyu: Ah.. that..
Donghyun: Were you expecting Sehun, Mika?
Miyu: Eh? Aniyo.. I just tried fitting this dress..
Sehun: I'm still not used seeing you like this. But, you're beautiful. Maybe I was used to seeing you like a kid.
Miyu: Is that a good thing, oppa? *sighs* I guess I have to be matured.. after all. Oppa, I need to be a lady soon.
Sehun: Why are you saying that?
Miyu: I.. I..
 
Will she tell Sehun what's wrong?