By Chance, By Choice

Love Complex

 

Miyu's POV :)
 
This is kind of difficult, but we have to decide quickly. Should I live in a place with peace and harmony, not worrying about what people think? Or go back to where I used to be?
 
Sam and I looked at each other, waiting for one of us to make a decision.
 
Sam: Miyu.. Have you decided?
Miyu: I think I have. What's your choice?
Sam: To live a happy life, how about you?
Miyu: I think I would also choose that one.
Jaejoong: So, you girls have already decided?
Miyu: Yes. We want to be happy all the time. And by happy, I mean we wanted to be alive on Earth with the one we love.
 
Jaejoong began to smile. And gosh, I had to admit, he's so handsome.. And did you all know that were Jaejoong biased? It was crush at first sight. Any girl would fall for him. Except us, because we are in love with someone else.
 
Anyway, I should shut up. No time for boys, only my Eunhyuk.
 
Jaejoong: May I ask why you choose that one?
Sam: That's because even if we end up getting hurt, we would always come back to the one we love the most.
Miyu: And I believe that it's not yet our time to die. I want to graduate in college, marry Eunhyuk and be with my parents. Both Filipino and Korean. I really want to be happy, and it's with my family, friends and the SJ oppas.
Changmin: So you've all decided?
Miyu: Duh. Do I have to repeat it again? What am I, a tape recorder?
Changmin: What's with the sudden change of mood?
Miyu: None of your business. Anyway, you guys.. Are just entities, aren't you?
Junsu: Of course we are. What are we, dead people?
Miyu: Oh.. I see. *smirks*
Yunho: You guys, have made the right decisions. And by that, we will send you back to Earth.
Miyu: You better be.
Yunho: Ya!!
Miyu: Just kidding. *smiles*
Jaejoong: Hahaha. Close your eyes, girls. And count from one to three..
Miyu: WAIT!!
Yoochun: What now?
Miyu: I.. would like to thank you all.. TVXQ.. Oppas.. *bows*
Sam: Yeah, jeongmal gomawo.. *bows*
Changmin: You really are a jellyfish. Compared to Sora, you're more evil. *smiles*
Miyu: No, I'm not! *sticks tongue out*
 
So after all the conflicts we've been through, we were sent back to Earth.
 
Eunhyuk oppa, your jellyfish will be back soon.
 
Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)
 
We closed our eyes, hoping to get back soon. If I would wake up right now, I will hug my family first. Then my friends.. And lastly, Donghae oppa. My one and only.
 
This is our chance to go back and continue spending our lives with the ones we love.
 
We were given a chance to be with them, and we choose to remain on Earth. What's the point of living if happiness only existed? Will that be tedious?
 
Donghae's POV :)
 
It has been three weeks, but they haven't woke up.. I'm praying and crying every single night for Sora and Mika to wake up. Both of them are important to me. Mika was my first love, and she was the one who guided me the way to my last love, Sora.
 
Doctor: It's been weeks, yet they are in coma.
Donghae: Doctor, what should we do?
Doctor: Don't give up.. Sora might not be moving, but her mind and heart are functioning. Just act as if she's awake, and do your responsibility as a boyfriend.
 
So that's what I did. I would always stay at night, holding her hand and never leaving her side. Though sometimes, Jared would take my place during daytime. We were in good terms with each other, despite of our language and culture differences.
 
Sora, wake up.. I'm going to let your parents know more about our relationship.
 
When I was about to leave and kissed her forehead, I felt something..
 
It was Sora's hand, moving little by little.
 
Eunhyuk's POV :)
 
Just like Donghae, I would also stay the whole time here in the hospital with our girlfriends. Siwon and I would talk to Mika as if she were listening to what we have to say. The doctor told us to be patient and wait for her to wake up. I'm not a patient guy, but when it comes to Mika, I would wait. Even if it's for a lifetime.
 
I was already sleepy, when I heard a moan..
 
"Eunhyuk.."
 
I had to call the doctor right away.
 
What happened? Tune in to the next chapter.