Triumph, Joy, Love.

Love Complex

 

Siwon's POV :)
 
The fan meeting has finally ended and I almost cried. So many fans came just for us. In the past six months, a lot of things happened. From the SiHae in Manila event, the search for our dongsaengs, Mika's fight with the SNSD, Her being hospitalized, me being in love with Haneul, and right now wherein all of us found our perfect match.
 
Time passes by, and that we can't deny. And I am so happy right now that we are all here, no regrets, just love.
 
Leeteuk hyung got paired up with Lee Tae Ri, Ryeowook with Park Ae Young, Henry with Song Ji Hiu, Zhou Mi with Lee Hyun Jae, Yesung being torn between Blaze Lee and Kim Yee Jin, and Kangin hyung with Hwang Luna and Han Soo Kyu.
 
It's like being in We Got Married. Only better and with our precious ELFs. And of course, Kyuhyun with Hana, Donghae with Sora, my sister Mika with Eunhyuk.. I knew it. They are meant for each other, and it's awesome. And me of course, with Lee Haneul. The sky, a blessing from above.
 
Haneul's POV :)
 
From die hard fan girls, here we are, as Oppa's Dongsaeng's and Oppa's Yeoja. Who knew that fairytales like these do come true? It's really awesome, don't you think? This rarely happens in real life, but still, we believed.
 
Right now, I could not ask for anything else. Except for marrying Siwon oppa, I guess. And I want to spend my life with him, no one else. Who would have thought that I was related to his sister, as a friend? And whoever knew that he's gonna be my first boyfriend?
 
I guess things really come and happen when you least expect it.
 
Sungmin's POV :)
 
I thought I was gonna be forever alone in this story, but I wasn't. I found my girlfriend in the time when I needed someone else to lean on and it was Lee Eun Mi.
 
She thought me what love is, and that people will still love me, despite of how many times I screw up in my life. I love her, and for sure, there's no way I'll ever let her go.
 
Eun Mi's POV :)
 
I am another Cinderella, who found her prince. I guess everything happened at the right time, and at the right place. Even if Sungmin oppa kept on pushing me away before, I'm still here.. with the one that makes me happy. Love is all that matters, right?
 
Sora's POV :)
 
Thank God we made it through it all. I guess these challenges were made for us to know how far can we go. At first, I felt unlucky, because these things happened to me. But after all those things, I can say that I am thankful right now.
 
If I didn't go to SiHae in Manila, I wouldn't have known who I really am. And if I didn't know my true identity, I wouldn't have known Sungmin oppa, my biological parents, and become Donghae oppa's girlfriend.
 
Everything in life has a purpose and reason, you just have to dig for it, though.
 
Donghae's POV :)
 
What can I say? I have the best family, friends, and of course, girlfriend. Everything is going smoothly, and we're like things inside a washing machine.
 
We are spinned through, been stepped on, gone messy, but in the end we are good as new. Love is complex, much complicated than Math. But having this feeling is definitely worth it.
 
Kyuhyun's POV :)
 
Seven Years and Six Months. Seven years, forever to go. I wonder what surprises are in store for us, especially with me and Hana.
 
We were at the restaurant, having fun after the fanmeeting. It's even a family reunion, because all our families were there, including Hana's and Haneul's.
 
The restaurant was filled with all of us, the more, the merrier. I think I know what the next challenge will be~
 
Hana's POV :)
 
Oh my gosh. My parents are here.. And guess what? THEY ALSO APPROVE OF ME AND KYUHYUN <3 Gosh, I can't believe this will be a happy moment for all of us.
 
All we have to do is to wait for us to get engaged, get married and live happily ever after~
 
Eunhyuk's POV :)
 
Aish, I guess their prophecy is correct. Mika and I would end up with each other. I remember mistaking her as a thirteen year old girl and I even thought she was a sasaeng. It was shocking to know that it was Siwon's little sister.
 
This girl, really is a jellyfish. She does her aegyo most of the time, but heck, I fell in love with her ice cold personality and sharp tongue. She's a bad girl, a bad kitty.. but I love her.
 
Mika's POV :)
 
I am thankful that I ended up being in here. I thought I was going to die in the process. At first, I dreamed of being with Donghae oppa.. and be his girlfriend. Well, I did. But who would knew I would end up falling in love with a y anchovy like Eunhyuk oppa?
 
All along, he was there for me. Despite of my suitors, and admirers, he was the one. Is this magic??
 
This Love Complex has finally ended, but our Love Story hasn't. But for now, we'll continue to love each other, be happy while life lasts.
 
Indeed, for every reaction, there is an equal or opposite reaction. And we guys proved it to you.
 
God made a love story for all of us, and it's the most beautiful thing that has ever happened to me.