Parental Control

Love Complex

 

Miyu's Mom POV :)
 
It's my first time knowing that my daughter has a boyfriend already. I feel so old. I mean, I even remember those times when she only liked Donghae.. As an idol. And now? She's currently dating Eunhyuk.
 
Eunhyuk seems to be a boy next door. He's the type that most girls would like nowadays. But knowing that he never gets tired of waiting for Mika, I started to like him more for my daughter.
 
Mika can be spoiled, childlike and naughty, but Eunhyuk is still there for her. An anchovy and jellyfish, like what Siwon said. A perfect combination.
 
All I wanted is for Mika to be happy. And being with Eunhyuk is the one that would make her feel that way. Yes, I approve.
 
Mrs. Choi's POV :)
 
I had to admit, Ms. Suzuki knows Mika better. But I have nothing to worry about. I was glad that she was able to open her heart for us unlike most children.
 
Any of the Super Junior members will do. Actually, it's between Eunhyuk, Donghae and Ryeowook. And I'm glad she and Eunhyuk were the ones dating. It's not like I don't like the rest, but, those three are the ones compatible with her.
 
As her mother, I have no right to decide who she should love. If she's happy with Eunhyuk, then so be it. And ergo, I approve.
 
Mr. Choi's POV :)
 
Like what most fathers would think, our daughter is still young to begin a relationship, but never too young for love.
 
We knew about the SJ members from the very beginning. Almost everything, to the point that all they need is for them to live in one roof with all their families.
 
Eunhyuk, is a very nice guy. And seeing them close, it is fine with me. I too also approve. But if he tries to make my daughter cry, I will be very mad.
 
Miyu's POV :)
 
Honestly, I can't read their faces. What do they want to tell me? Actually, I am now expecting my Filipino mom to nag and tell me not to date anyone unless I finish college, blah blah blah. And my Korean mom and Dad? They might say the same thing.
 
All I wanted is to have a relationship without hiding anything. I hate doing things secretly..
 
Eunhyuk was holding my hand that time, and I wanted to remove mine from him because I am so nervous..
 
Eunhyuk's POV :)
 
Geez. Why am I nervous? Even if Siwon and Mika's parents know about us and who I am, still, I have to worry about what Mika's Filipino parent and relatives would think. Who knows, they might already been telling her that I look like a monkey, or whatever.
 
Right now, I wanted to learn their language even if I am already preoccupied with Chinese. Please.. Approve..
 
Jared's POV :)
 
Seems like tension is everywhere. And goodness, I can't believe my sister is growing up. Does this mean I am getting old? Aigoo. But I don't have anything more to say. Donghae is perfect for Sam and they love each other very much.
 
Sam's Dad POV :)
 
Oh well, she's starting to become a woman. And yes, she also fell in love for the first time with this guy. I was expecting that Sam would graduate first, but I guess it can't be helped. This accident tested Donghae, to see how far can he go for his girlfriend. For now, it's fine. But he must take care of her like the way me and Jared would.
 
Sam's Mom POV :)
 
As her mom, of course I approve! Love is one of the best things here in this world and finally, she found the one she wanted to spend her life with.
 
Actually, I don't really care how many boyfriends would Sam have. All I wanted is for her to be happy, nothing else. And choosing what makes her happy, should always be her decision, not us.
 
Donghae's POV :)
 
This may seem stupid, but I want to have mind reading powers to know what they are thinking. But honestly, if they can't approve of our relationship, still, I would do whatever it takes to like me. This wouldn't be a hindrance on our love for each other.
 
Whatever the result will be, nothing will change my love for my girlfriend.
 
Sam's POV :)
 
I'm so nervous.. It's like I am waiting for an entrance exam result. And speaking of which, I missed going there in school. It's been a while.
 
Anyway.. I am terribly desperate to know everything. Yes or no? In or out? To be or not to be? Aigoo.
 
Miyu: So.. My parents.. Do yoy approve??
Sam: Please say something.. *crosses fingers*
Jared: Let's see first what your Korean parents have to say~
 
Donghae oppa and I began to hold each other's hands and waited for the parents to say anything.