The Attack of the Sasaengs

Love Complex

 

Miyu's POV :)
 
Miyu: W-who are you??
 
They didn't even answered my question, and started grabbing me and Sam.
 
Sam: Ya! What are you doing?!!
Girl #1: Shut up, Lee Sora. Come with us and nobody will get hurt.
 
The milk teas that we bought spilled, and we were inside the car. Gosh, are they kidnapping us? Eottokke?!!
 
Eunhyuk's POV :)
 
Where's Mika? I've been waiting for her the whole time.
 
Donghae: Where is Sora and Mika?
Eunhyuk: They said they will go and buy some milktea.
 
We ran to that store and we saw a lot of spilled milktea on the street. Oh no.. This can't be.
 
I saw an ahjumma and asked if she saw any of those two. And she did.
 
Ahjumma: Those two girls were cornered by sasaengs.. And they were put inside the car.. Aigoo. I wanted to scream, but they had knives..
 
MIKA AND SORA WERE KIDNAPPED. Damn you, sasaengs.. You'll pay for this.
 
Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)
 
I woke up after an hour of being unconscious. Where am I??
 
Da Bin: Hi, Samantha Lee. Or should I say Lee Sora?
Sam: DA BIN?!
Da Bin: You still remember me, eh?
Sam: How could I forget someone who was my former best friend and fought with me because of a beauty contest? I didn't expect you would talk trash about me just because you didn't win.
 
Da Bin: *throws water at her* You ungrateful moron! I told you not to mess around with me! Akala mo kaibigan, peke ka rin pala. Plastik ka! (I though you were a friend, but you're not. You're a plastic!)
Sam: Look who's talking? You were the one who had plastic surgery back in highschool. You were just jealous because guy end up liking me in the end. How dare reverse the situation and put the blame on me?!
 
I admit, I was one of the boys and I would always follow Da Bin's orders. She always wanted to be the most popular girl until it was revealed that she got plastic surgery.
 
I stopped being her friend not because of that. The reason why is I got tired. She was taking me for granted, and would treat me badly. So when she had to transfer to another school, I became the popular girl, in a nice way, together with Miyu.
 
Sam: YA! ANSWER ME!
Da Bin: *slaps her* You took everything away from me, gold digger.
Sam: *pulls Da Bin's hair* DIE! Stupid plastic!! Akala ko ba bawal ang plastik, bakit andito ka pa rin! (I thought plastics weren't allowed, why are you still here!)
 
We had a catfight, and the other people tried to stop us. But it was no use.
 
Da Bin: First, my popularity and now Donghae oppa?! *kicks her*
Sam: How is it my damn fault and since when did Donghae oppa noticed you?! Oh puh-lease!
Da Bin: I saw him first!
Sam: So? What is this, a first come, first serve basis?! Shut up, Da Bin.
Da Bin: Girls. It's your turn now. *smirks* You'll regret this, Lee Sora.
 
The girls from before started to surround me, and kick me hard. It feels as if I'm a soccer ball. My pants were already dirty, and they almost tore my shirt apart. I started to bleed in silence, and left me there.. Until they finally stopped.
 
Is this what I deserve for loving someone? Is it me an Donghae against the world? That I don't know.
 
Donghae oppa.. Help.. I'm bleeding.. can't you hear me calling?
 
 
Sungmin's POV :)
 
Stupid sasaengs. Why did you kidnapped Sora?! I am starting to get worried. Now this is what I hate the most about revealing a girlfriend in public. They would bash on her.
 
Sora doesn't deserve any of those things. She's just a normal human being. Why do they have to hurt someone just because they didn't get what they wanted?
 
I opened my phone and tried searching on the internet. I wonder what they've said.
 
"Super Junior's Girlfriends.. Revealed!"
 
In the latest episode of Strong Heart, the SJ members finally revealed their girlfriends. And it seems like the ones with their lost sisters were paired up with the other members.
 
Choi Mika, Choi Siwon's sister, was revealed to be Lee Donghae's ex girlfriend, but broke up after a month. Then she and Lee Hyukjae are currently dating. Donghae, telling his love story and revealing also that he's dating Lee Sora seemed inspired the whole time.
 
Fans reacted negatively, while some started to ship these couples. And speaking of couples, Cho Kyuhyun and Choi Siwon also revealed that they are dating Hana and Haneul.
 
It seems like Love has become complicated among these couples, but they intertwine with one another. But who are we to interfere with true love?
 
ChoiDaBin: The hell? What did that Lee Sora do to get my oppa anyway?
 
HaeSora12344: Shut up, ChoiDaBin. They are meant to be! What do you know??
 
ChoiDaHae: Choi Mika must die. All of them.
 
MiHyukShipper: You're the one who should die.
 
Who is this Choi Da Bin and Choi Da Hae that they would dare to say those words to Mika and Sora?
 
Siwon's POV :)
 
Shoot. My sister and Sora has been kidnapped. I hate sasaengs. We shouldn't have let them go alone.
 
My sister has been lost for 15 years, and how dare they do this to me and Sungmin hyung. I also saw the page that Sungmin hyung was browsing and I almost dropped his laptop along the way.
 
Lord, please guide Sora and my sister. Please let them be in good hands.
 
8 likes?
 
- Miyu~ ツ