Sweet Revenge

Love Complex

 

Da Bin's POV :)
 
Annyeong Haseo~ I'm Choi Da Bin. A half-Korean, half-Filipina who used to go on the same school with Mika and Sora. Or should I say Sam and Miyu?
 
I've never expected that these two would actually be related to my favorite kpop group, Super Junior. Who would thought that ordinary commoners like them would actually be rich and become related to them?
 
And no, I'm not happy for them. Why would I? Ever since highschool, Mika has been stealing my spotlight. Every extra-curricular activity, she would always be present, leaving me behind.
 
She has been my rival for almost 4 years and right now, I won't let her get any of the SJ oppas. No one knows if she's dating one of them. And if she does, she must die.
 
I won't hesitate to kill her if she does. Rumors have been circulating that those four sisters are related to the SJ members as their girlfriends. Damn it. No one dares to go closer to SJ!
 
Except for me, of course. And my twin sister, Da Hae.
 
Da Bin: Super Junior will be guests for Strong Heart, right Da Hae?
Da Hae: Yes, unni..
Da Bin: Very well said. We have to ready our cameras, cellphones and other recording devices.
 
Let me tell you about my sister, Choi Da Hae. She's also the same age as mine, but she's nicer. I'm a bad girl, alright. If I'm competetive and mean, she's the exact opposite.
 
But when she found out rumors that Choi Mika and Lee Sora are linked to Donghae oppa, she had become an anti-fan. She's an ELFish, and I've never expected her to be mad.
 
Da Hae: I've been researching if the rumors were true.. but nothing appeared. But still, Choi Mika must die. She already has a selca with Sehun from EXO, and now she's gonna steal all our oppas? Who does she think she is?
Da Bin: Don't worry sis. If she does, she should hide.
 
Honestly speaking, we are sasaengs and we are proud of it. In fact, we are anti-Choi Mika and Lee Sora. I hated Sora because whenever I would like a guy, they would end up liking her instead.
 
Da Hae: Unni! Damn it. Those damn stupid girls will also guest in Strong Heart!
Da Bin: What the hell?! We must carry out another plan.
Da Hae: We really have to. Call the other sasaengs. We have to plan something.
 
Choi Mika, think you can beat me once again? Well, THINK AGAIN.
 
Prince Manager's POV :)
 
1, 2, 3... ACTION. Strong Heart finally began. And to summarize what happened, here are the highlights of the episode:
 
First, Eunhyuk and Donghae were seated between Mika and they all talked about the video. Lee Seung Gi asked how their kiss with Mika was. Donghae blushed, and Eunhyuk almost spitted out the water he drank a while ago.
 
Donghae: W-why do I have to describe it? Hmmm..
Lee Seung Gi: Oh come on! You have to!
Donghae: Well, it was romantic, I guess. I kissed a girl for the first time with an exception of a girlfriend..
Lee Seung Gi: Exception of a girlfriend? But I heard that you and Mika used to date.. is that true?
 
Whew. Donghae's been busted. By me. Sorry, Donghae. I have to reveal your secret to the public.
 
Donghae: W-well.. yeah.. *blush*
Lee Seung Gi: SO LEE DONGHAE AND CHOI MIKA DATED? How long, Mika?
Miyu: *nervous* *looks at Donghae* One month..
Lee Seung Gi: Why did you guys broke up???
Donghae: We decided to be friends. And now Mika and I are owned by two persons that we love the most.
 
This is great. Donghae s beginning to be honest. But unfortunately, the girls who were watching were crying.
 
Girl #1: OPPAAAAAAAAAAA! *crying*
Girl #2: WHY CHOI MIKA? WAEYOOOOO?!
Lee Seung Gi: Who are those two people you are all referring to?
Donghae: My girlfriend, Lee Sora.
 
Sora blushed. She never expect Donghae would reveal her in public. Mika told the story about their break up, how did she pushed Donghae and Sora to be together and ended up with each other and how she and Eunhyuk started to have feelings for each other.
 
Lee Seung Gi was shocked. Because it's only been a day since Mika and Eunhyuk became lovers. This shocked the whole audience. Some reacted nicely, some didn't like it. Fan boys were crying because of Sora and Mika while the girls cried for EunHae.
 
What could be more shocking than this? It's Kyuhyun and Siwon who finally revealed that Haneul and Hana are their girlfriends. Finally, they've got nothing left to hide.
 
The show has finally ended and I congratulated all of them.
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
Gosh~ This is so shocking. Being revealed as Donghae oppa's ex girlfriend and Eunhyuk's current girlfriend almost killed me. I feel sorry for those fan girls. But believe me, if I were one of them, I would cry too.
 
Back then, I cried several times. Sora too did. So I can feel what they are feeling. I've got this strange feeling that sasaengs wanted to kill me right now. Please.. may this intuition be wrong.
 
I've mentioned before that I can sometimes interpret dreams or feel something right? I just hope that it's not true. Jebal..
 
Eunhyuk: Babe, let's go and have Karaoke today. *smiles* My treat.
Miyu: Jinjja? I would love to. But let's give each other chances, arraseo? You know, the microphone.
Eunhyuk: I'll keep that in mind. *winks*
 
Then all of the sudden, I saw a milk tea shop, and I wanted to buy one for everyone.
 
Sam: Where are you going, Miyu?
Miyu: Milk tea store~ Wanna come with me?
 
Sam went with me inside and we ordered some milk teas. It took us a while, but it was alright. Upon going outside, there were a group of girls surrounding us..
 
I WONDER WHO THEY ARE..
 
"Hello, Choi Mika.. and Lee Sora.."