To Have and To Hold

Love Complex

 

Eunhyuk's POV :)
 
The doctors were there, and they observed Mika for a while. I heard her voice, and I had to call everyone, including her family and friends.
 
Siwon was with Kana and Setsu when he came. They were all waiting for her to wake up.
 
Eunhyuk: I swear. I heard her say my name!
Kana: Are you sure, Eunhyuk oppa?
Eunhyuk: Yes. She was !
Siwon: I hope she would wake up now.
Doctor: Lets wait for a moment.
 
Five minutes have passed and there's no sign of her awake. Was I delusional?
 
Setsu: Eunhyuk hyung, I think you should sleep now.. You're imagining things.
Eunhyuk: Aish.. Maybe I am. Mianhae.
Siwon: Wait..
 
Mika's eyes were open, and she started to open and utter some words.
 
Miyu: Ya.. Eunhyuk..
Eunhyuk: Mika?! JELLYFISH You're awake!
Miyu: *hits him* Stop being so loud. I'm sleeping here..
Kana: Miyu-nechan!! *hugs her*
Miyu: Kana-chan! Since when did you get in here?! *shocked*
Kana: I.. I was worried about you! *cries*
Miyu: Aww, oneechan is here. *pats her head*
 
*Oneechan - another word for sister in Japanese. Similar to unni and noona.
 
I was starting to cry. My girlfriend.. After three weeks in coma..
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
Finally~ After a long journey, I'm finally here. Kana and Setsu, my cousins, we crying and I started to comfort them. They were very worried about me.
 
Eunhyuk: *crying* I missed you..
Miyu: *laughs* You're crying as if I'm dying. Hahaha. *grabs his face* But thanks, Eunhyuk. *kisses his cheek*
 
Siwon oppa was also there, including my Filipino and Korean parents.
 
Siwon: *hugs her tight* Mika.. Finally..
Miyu: I'm here, oppa. *smiles* I did my best to wake up, just to be with you all.
Siwon: I'm glad.. *tears flowing* That you're awake..
Miyu: *wipes his tears* Thank you, for waiting.. My oppa, kuya.. and oniichan..
 
Note: Kuya - Filipino word for "brother"
Oniichan - Japanese word for "brother" 
 
Aunt Laurice: Miyu! Pinag-alala mo kaming lahat! *hugs her* (You made us worry, Miyu!)
Miyu: Tita! Namiss kita, sobra! (Auntie! I miss you so much!)
Aunt Laurice: Nasan na ba yung mama mo? Hay nako. Huli na siya sa balita! (Now where's your umma? Aigoo. She's outdated with the news!)
Miyu's Mom: I'm here!! *goes to Miyu* Ya! Miyu Suzuki!!
Miyu: Umma!!
 
It was like a family reunion, a very happy moment. My umma, Ayumi, and my real mom greeted each other.
 
Mrs. Choi: It's nice to finally meet you, Ms. Suzuki.
Miyu's Mom: Ah, Mrs. Choi *bows* Pleased to meet you.
Mr. Choi: Thank you so much for taking care of our daughter. *shakes hands with her*
Miyu's Mom: It's the least I could do.
Mrs. Choi: She grew up as a nice girl thanks to you.
 
They seem to get along. And it made me happier. To make me the happiest person on Earth, someone knocked the door.
 
It was Sam, on a wheelchair, with Donghae oppa and her family. Followed by Jasmin unni, Hannah unni, Sungmin oppa and the girl.. Who took a picture with Donghae oppa.. Back in Music Bank.
 
Siwon: Whoa! A family reunion!
Miyu: SAMMM!! YA!!
Sam: Miyu!!
Jasmin: Miyu and Sam!!
Hannah: GROUP HUG!!
 
Donghae oppa pushed the wheelchair slowly and we all hugged each other.
 
Miyu: I thought I wasn't gonna be here again!
Sam: Me too!
Eunhyuk: Ah, these two.. You wouldn't believe what happened to them if it weren't for their hospital gowns.
Donghae: I agree. Still, we love them!
Miyu: Okaa-san, Umma.. You already know, don't you?
Mrs. Choi: About what?
Miyu's Mom: Ano yun? (What is it?)
Sam: Mama.. Umma..
Sam's Mom: Bakit? (Why?)
Mrs. Lee: Waeyo, Sora?
Miyu: You know what happened before this.. That we revealed that we are in a relationship. Before, I was with Donghae oppa.. And now it's Eunhyuk.
 
Sam: Yeah. And Donghae oppa started dating after they broke up..
Miyu's Mom: What about it?
Miyu: Okaa-san, you told me to tell you directly when I got a boyfriend so.. yeah.
Sam: I really love him, Kuya Jared, Mama, Papa, Umma, Appa..
Miyu: And I love this anchovy.. Do you approve of our relationships even if we're in college only and at seventeen? We love them, and they are the ones we've been waiting for. To have, and to hold.
Sam: With all our hearts and soul..
 
*Mama and Papa - Mother and Father; referring to their Filipino parents. If Korean terms Umma and Appa were used, they are referring to their real parents. Just to lessen the confusion.
 
Will their parents approve?