No More Aegyo

Love Complex

 

 

Miyu's POV :)
 
I just love playing Rockband. Back in my college freshman years, my friends and I used to play almost everyday since we had a lot of free time. I told Siwon oppa my hobbies and voila! A Rockband Set in our living room. Though I never asked for it, I was really thankful about it.
 
I saw Hannah unni and Kyuhyun oppa holding hands, and they seem to look very happy. As if nothing's wrong. Even Eunhyuk noticed it and grabbed their attention.
 
Eunhyuk: *looks at Miyu* I told you Mika, they'll make up soon.
Kyuhyun: Of course! This just means that we certainly love each other.
 
I had to admit, they were a beautiful couple. And here I am once again, imagining myself with a prince charming, or a future boyfriend. Here I go again.
 
But I can't help it. All of my unnis, including Sam have their own. Though Xiumin oppa and Sehun oppa are you know, courting me.. I still don't have special feelings for them.
 
That's the problem. I don't have crushes or anything, but I wanted to have a boyfriend. What am I, an impatient girl? Aigoo.
 
To forget about this, I grabbed the microphone and started to sing. But as I did, Eunhyuk and I held hands accidentally, making me blush.
 
Miyu: *ice cold look* y anchovy. Let go of the mike.
Eunhyuk: Hey! No fair! I was the one here first!
Miyu: *glares* But this is mine!
Eunhyuk: *gets the mike* Na-uh! Not if I can grab it to you!
 
We were like kids, making the microphone as a toy. And by pulling it all of the sudden, the microphone was not working anymore, leaving us shocked.
 
Miyu: *glares* Look at what you did! It's broken!
Eunhyuk: How is it my fault? You're the one who's keeping that to yourself!!
Miyu: You should have let me sing instead!
Eunhyuk: But I wanted to sing too!
Miyu: Now what?! Siwon oppa will be disappointed!
Eunhyuk: It's because of your selfish attitude, jellyfish! *gives the microphone to her*
 
Eunhyuk's POV :)
 
Uh-oh. We broke the microphone. Now what? Miyu became mad at me instantly. Is this for real? But.. it was all an accident.
 
Jasmin: What's going on, Eunhyuk oppa and Mika?
Miyu: Eunhyuk.. broke the microphone..
Eunhyuk: I DID NOT!
Miyu: YES YOU DID!
 
She grabbed the microphone and tried to fix it, but it was no use. She was almost crying, because her brother gave it to her.
 
Miyu: Now what? I hate you, Eunhyuk! Stupid anchovy!
Eunhyuk: YOU'RE MORE PABO THAN ME, JELLYFISH!
 
I began to be truly disappointed. Why was she blaming everything to me? It hurted my ego a bit so I started to scream at her.
 
Eunhyuk: Let me fix it.
Miyu: *refuses* No thanks.
Eunhyuk: Fine! Go and hate me, Choi Mika! I've had enough of your childishness!! ACT YOUR AGE FOR GOODNESS SAKE!
 
I walked out of the dorm, trying to calm myself down. Hearing that she hates me, was absolutely breaking my heart.
 
Donghae's POV :)
 
YES! "Greatest Kiss" MV gained 30m views in just 2 weeks! I gotta tell this to Sora, Mika and Eunhyuk! I'm sure they'll be happy about it!!
 
And what's even better is we get to perform at Music Bank! Mika will be the one in the middle of us and we'll be the emcees too!
 
I was rushing towards the dorm when suddenly I saw Eunhyuk, walking outside, with a bad mood.
 
Miyu: Don't ever show your face to me again.
Eunhyuk: Fine, I hate seeing you anyway.
 
Eunhyuk went to his car and started to drive. I was about to tell them the news, but.. What happened?
 
Mika was infuriated. I remember when she got mad back then. It was very scary.
 
Donghae: What happened to them, Ha-neul?
Jasmin: They fought. Because they broke the microphone.
Donghae: What? A Lover's Quarrel?
Jasmin: More or less, oppa. *sighs* Eunhyuk oppa got mad at her. By the way, what brings you here?
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
Eunhyuk said those harsh things to me. We usually tease each other, but this one is different.
 
"ACT YOUR AGE FOR GOODNESS SAKE!"
 
My tears were flowing as I repeat what I've said inside my head. Am I too childish?
 
Maybe I was, but he should have told me nicely. Not in front of everybody. I feel humiliated and small.
 
Jasmin: Miyu, are you alright?
Miyu: Not really, unni. I didn't expect that he would really say that.
Jasmin: Maybe he was just experiencing a burst of emotions.
Miyu: I guess he's right. I'm a pabo, and too childish. *sighs*
Jasmin: Don't say that. It was an accident. *pats her head*
Miyu: I'm gonna show that anchovy that I can be matured too!
 
I easily get hurt when people say negative things about me. I'm trying my best to become a better person, but sometimes I want to be the Mika who's into aegyo and cute stuff.
 
Jasmin: What are you going to do, Miyu? And by the way, you'll be guesting on Music Bank tomorrow, with Eunhyuk.
Miyu: What? That would be awkward..
Jasmin: But who knows, you might talk to each other. *smiles*
 
I was hoping that Eunhyuk would talk to me. And I wanted to apologize and ditch my childish attitude.
 
Eunhyuk's POV :)
 
Was I harsh to her a while ago? All I wanted is for her to give me the microphone..
 
Donghae: *hits Eunhyuk* What did you do to my ex-girlfriend?!
Eunhyuk: Dude, stop emphasizing that.
Donghae: Why? Are you jealous?
Eunhyuk: OF COURSE I AM, DAMN IT.
Donghae: Poor Eunhyuk. You've never courted Mika and you just see her from the distance. *sticks tongue out*
Eunhyuk: She told me she hates me.
Donghae: Of course she would! After telling her that she's childish? You've offended her.
Eunhyuk: And she did, too.
Donghae: How can you two perform tomorrow? I mean, WE? And you will also dance with BoA.
Eunhyuk: I don't know. Hey, I have an idea.
Donghae: What?
Eunhyuk: I'm gonna test my jellyfish this time. *evil smirk*