Secrets and Decisions

Love Complex

 

Sungmin's POV :)
 
I was with Eun Mi that time when we went to the police station. I feel so happy now that my sister has gotten out of the hospital. My anger, was lessen, thanks to Eun Mi, a Sungmin biased who comforted me the whole time. And guess what? She is now my girlfriend.
 
Flashback:
 
Eun Mi: Sungmin oppa, let's go and eat for a while.
Sungmin: I have no appetite.. *sighs*
Eun Mi: Here you are again. Stop being a masochist. Sora would never want to see her brother like this. *pulls his hand*
Sungmin: Fine..
 
We went to a noodle house that time and started to eat. I didn't know how hungry I was until I ate. Eun Mi was there, sitting beside me, eating quietly.
 
Sungmin: Ahjumma, one bottle of soju, please..
Eun Mi: Ya! Why did you order that one?
Sungmin: None of your business. Go on and eat.
Eun Mi: But oppa..
 
As far as I can remember, I drank three bottles of soju that time, and Eun Mi was carrying me to the SJ dorm. There were no people around, because they were at the hospital.
 
Sungmin: *drunk* Lee Eun Mi.. how come you're still here, even if I push you away all the time?
Eun Mi: *sighs* But oppa.. I like you.. ever since you debuted with the other Super Junior members.. How can I possibly forget my bias?
Sungmin: You know what? If I could be your boyfriend, I would definitely be lucky.
Eun Mi: Aish, jinjja? Well heck, you're the only one I'm waiting for.
Sungmin: *moves closer to her* You know.. I'm starting to like you, Eun Mi..
Eun Mi: Stop it, oppa. You're just drunk. You'll regret what you've said.
Sungmin: They say that drunk people are honest.. so.. do you think I'm a liar? I can say this to any girls I meet.. but I choose you.
Eun Mi: I feel like a pokemon now..
Sungmin: I like you, Eun Mi.. And I know you feel the same way too.
Eun Mi: Are you saying this because you are drunk of the feelings are mutual between us?
Sungmin: The feeling is mutual, Eun Mi. To say I love you would be such an understatement, but I'll always love you because you found me when no one else was looking <3
Eun Mi: That's nothing oppa. Isn't that what a fan girl should be?
Sungmin: But you are different, compared to them. You make tomorrow worth the wait and yesterday worth remembering.
 
Even if I was drunk that time, it was clear that I have developed my feelings for her. It is true that closure is important, and this made me fall for her.
 
So that's how Eun Mi and I became a couple. I love her, she loves me. What more?
 
Sam's POV :)
 
Sam: Sungmin oppa.. may I know who's that girl?
Sungmin: She's Lee Eun Mi.. She was the one who witnessed the crime.. and she knows Choi Da Bin as well..
Eun Mi: Annyeong Haseo.. *bows*
Sam: Is she your girlfriend?
Sungmin: *puts arms around her* Ah, yes..
 
I knew it. So that's why Sungmin oppa is not around. But I am happy because he finally found someone to share his life with.
 
We were at the police station and there was Da Bin, Da Hae and the three other girls who beat us up a month ago. They seem to be ashamed of what they did.
 
Police: Ms. Sora, do you still want to continue the warrant of arrest given to them?
 
I looked at Miyu that time. After the decision making with Jaejoong's entity, we have to deal with this right now.
 
Sam: Miyu, can we talk about this for a while?
Miyu: Arraseo..
 
Miyu's POV :)
 
We left our boyfriends for a while and we had another meeting together. This is a serious matter and I can't think of anything right now.
 
Sam: They beat us up.. and we almost died. Should we continue this case?
Miyu: But.. they did that.. because of jealousy..
Sam: Even so, what they did is wrong. I admit, I become jealous back when I was a fan girl, and when you and Donghae dated. But did I attempted to kill you?
Miyu: People make mistakes. They are not completely matured yet that's why they make mistakes and do wrong things. It's just that they make a few more mistakes than others.
 
I was not really angry at all. I don't want to be. Because right now, what matters to me is my life, and my loved ones.
 
Sam: So you're saying you'll let things go easily?
Miyu: Yes.
Sam: But why?
Miyu: I've had enough of this.. I mean, I don't want them to suffer forever. It's just a mistake.. And what's important is we are alive. I am not a religious person like Siwon oppa, but I do know that everybody deserves a second chance. If God can forgive, why can't we? Sam, if I were one of them, I might think of doing the same thing. So I understand how I feel. You know how I reacted when Donghae oppa was rumored to be with 4minute's Nam Ji Hyun, right?
Sam: You do have a point..
Miyu: I'm going to give them the last chance. Pope John Paul II forgave the one who shot a gun at him, and I am doing the same thing.
Sam: What has gotten into you that you ended up being religious?
Miyu: I was in the verge of dying.. and I realized that we only live once. Shouldn't we be contented and spend it wisely?
Sam: Arraseo.. very well said, Mika. I bet you're going to be a saint soon.
Miyu: Oh, don't make me laugh.
 
Da Bin's POV :)
 
So here it is. I'm going to be exiled soon because of what we did. Actually, I regret everything. But I guess it's too late.
 
Police: You five, the one's who hurted a month ago are here.
 
So goodbye, everyone.. I am in the hall of shame from now on. And I deserve this.
 
The police removed our cuffs and set us free. Why is that so?
 
Da Bin: Why did you do this, Mr. Police?
Police: Ask them. *smiles*
 
There she was.. Choi Mika.. together with Lee Sora. I don't even have the guts to talk to them.
 
Da Bin: Lee Sora.. Choi Mika.
Miyu: What are you waiting for? You're free.
Da Bin: Why did you set me free? I thought you're gonna put me in jail.
Sam: Your one month here is already enough.
Da Bin: I don't get it.. but.. *bows 90 degrees* Jeongmal.. mianhae...
Da Hae: Me too.. *sobs* Hit me all you want..
 
Miyu moved forward, with her hand, raising all of the sudden. Is she going to slap us?