This is Love

Love Complex

 

Jasmin's POV :) (Lee Ha-neul)
 
Kris and I were still seated together, looking and observing ourselves quietly when he broke the ice and started to talk. I can say that spending time with him, even without talking sure removes my worries.
 
And that includes my cool-off with Siwon oppa. I didn't contact him or anything in the past few days.
 
Kris: Ha-neul. I have something to tell you. *blushing*
Jasmin: What is it, oppa?
 
He took a deep breath and spoke. Why is that so? It seems like he's a volcano wanting to explode soon with lava.
 
Kris: Lee Ha-neul, I know we only hang out for three days. It would be awkward, but I'll say it anyway. Ever since I saw you during the party to where I danced with you, it was crush at first sight. What can I say? You're gorgeous, friendly and awesome. And by that.. *blushing* I like you, Ha-neul. Wo Ai Ni. Aie Imasu. Mahal Kita. Ich Liebe Dich. Te Amo. Te Quiero. Saranghae. I love you.
 
He held my hand, placed it to where his heart is, and I can feel his heart beating.
 
My bias in EXO-M just told me he loves me. Eottokke?
 
Kris: I won't expect any response from you, Ha-neul for now.
 
I never expected that a guy like him would fall in love with me. Why me? There are many girls out there dying to be with him.
 
And I'm taken by Siwon oppa. I realized that We Got Married is only scripted. He had kissing scenes before, and I accepted it even if I almost broke the TV and DVD player.
 
ACCEPTANCE. I need it. If I really love Siwon oppa, I would support him. I also gathered the courage to be as honest as possible.
 
Jasmin: Kris.. I appreciate your feelings and I feel so lucky because of what you told me. Of all the beautiful girls out there, you still choose me. But I'm afraid that I cannot reciprocate your feelings for me. Not because I don't like you, or do not find you attractive. Mianhae, Kris. But I'm already taken by someone else..
 
I almost cried, telling him those things. But it's better seeing him and telling him the truth than to give him false hopes.
 
Kris: To whom are you taken, Ha-neul?
Jasmin: Sorry.. But I'm dating Siwon oppa. Kris, I'm really sorry.. I haven't told you anything. Because this was supposed to be a secret.. The reason why I got drunk, it was him. Because of him and Tiffany to be a couple in We Got Married.. But can we still be friends? Jeongmal.. Mianhae. *bows*
 
It was my first time rejecting a guy who is my bias. Before, I was the one rejected so I know the feeling. But right now, it's the other way around.
 
I never really had a reputation of being a heartbreaker. I'm just a girl who often gets brokenhearted. But when KPOP, especially Siwon oppa came, he brought me back to life.
 
I was expecting Kris to leave me right now, but he didn't. Instead, he smiled. That smile, he rarely does which is priceless, that was witnessed by me for two times now and gave me a kiss on the forehead.
 
I didn't see that coming.. They say that when a guy kisses you on the forehead, it means he either respects or he's serious about you.
 
I feel so loved right now.. And I hope he would allow us to be friends.
 
Kris Wu, thank you so much, for the love. 
 
Kris' POV :)
 
Ha-neul loves someone else afterall. But then again, it's fine with me. At least I told her how I feel and she was very honest with me.
 
I kissed her on the forehead to show much I respect her decision.
 
Kris: Stop apologizing Ha-neul. *pats her head* I'm fine. Of course we can be friends. That's what we are right now. *smiles* I'm thankful that you are honest with me.
 
Her tears suddenly dropped, as I started talking. I wiped it for her. I don't want to see her cry. I hate seeing girls cry.
 
Jasmin: Kris.. I don't know what to say.. If only I could do something for you.
Kris: SMILE, ARRASEO? If you need a drinking buddy, I'll be there for you. Call me up, anytime. I don't want to see you drunk without a companion. It would be dangerous. Ha-neul, be strong and happy. Your relationship with Siwon hyung is just being tested. Imagine that you are being polished by the sand paper. It's as if you feel bad at first, but you'll come out as a perfectly shiny thing that will capture the attention of everyone.
 
Her make up was already smudging, and her eyes started to get puffy so I moved closer and blew to remove the pain.
 
Jasmin: Likewise.. Kris. *smiles* I know you will find the right girl for you. Only a babo wouldn't like you.
Kris: Yeah, someone will be my other half. Maybe for now, I should focus on my career. *smiles*
 
Right, I have to. I just debuted and gone through a lot of things. Having a girlfriend is not a priority. And besides, I am the leader of EXO-M so I have to give my best efforts.
 
Jasmin's POV :)
 
Seeing Kris like this was breaking my heart. I hate hurting people. I'd rather be hurt than to see my loved ones hurt because of me.
 
But Kris and I decided to be friends. Just like Donghae oppa and Mika when they broke up. The only difference is Kris and I never dated. It was a painless break-up. Maybe the pain of their break up were all gathered and placed here? Even if Kris and I didn't became a couple, it hurts seeing him go.
 
Kris: Stop crying, Ha-neul.. arraseo? Don't frown.
Jasmin: I'll try oppa.
Kris: Don't try, just to it.
 
Kris opened the car door for me when suddenly, someone just stopped us.