Fanmeeting

Love Complex

 

Prince Manager's POV :)
 
Prince Manager: Because of what happened in the previous month, we have decided to postpone the supposed to be fan meeting. And I lost my mind, not knowing that it will be tomorrow.
Leeteuk: Tomorrow?! Whoa. Time flies swiftly.
Prince Manager: I know. But don't worry. Donghyun and I already made plans.
Ryeowook: So all we have to do is.. to entertain our fans.
Prince Manager: Precisely. And by that, I mean, your girlfriends will be included.
Yesung: But we don't have a girlfriend. Wookie, go and dress up as a girl tomorrow.
Ryeowook: Yes, hyung.. Let's be couples instead.. *hugs him*
Prince Manager: We have a plan.
 
Eunhyuk's POV :)
 
So it's all set. Tomorrow will be a fanmeeting for all Korean ELFs. I'm so excited. Donghae and I were on hiatus for a very long time because of what happened. And now we're all set.
 
Ah, I have to take a rest now.
 
Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)
 
Sam: Miyu, wake up!
Miyu: *opens eyes* What's going on? It's 7am, Sam.. What do you want?
Sam: It's SJ's fanmeeting today.
 
Miyu: HUH?! WAAH WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?!
 
Sam: Duh, you fell asleep..
Miyu: I have to get ready!
 
Hahaha, she's so funny when confused. Anyway, after an hour, we went to the venue and gosh, we've already seen so many ELFs waiting.
 
Miyu: Wow, this reminded me of SiHae in Manila..
 
Sam: I agree.
Hannah: I can see myself through them..
Jasmin: It's amazing..
 
The trials we've been through were remembered just by seeing the fans. I feel so lucky because I was just an ordinary girl and now, I'm close to our oppas.
 
Miyu: Lets buy some ice cream for them. Donghyun oppa, can we drop by a convenience store?
Donghyun: Sure.
 
So we brought ice cream and gave it to each and everyone were happy. Some even took pictures with us. We are not stars, yet we gained fame. Wow.
 
The SJ members were there and we went to our boyfriends. It was so funny because Ryeowook and Yesung oppa are worrying about the girlfriend part. Hahaha.
 
Prince Manager: We'll get people from the audience through a raffle.
Yesung: RAFFLE?!
 
Prince Manager's POV :)
 
It's going to be a fun fanmeeting later. Actually, I have a plan. And it's getting started.
 
The fanmeeting began with a dance number from the SJ members. They performed SPY, y Free and Single and Mr. Simple and the venue was filled with Sapphire Blue ocean.
 
Actually, a game began after the dance. It was a card kissing game. The girls were squealing, even Sora and the rest. There was also a lucky fan who won in the raffle. The cards were given to her, including a Boys in the City photobook.
 
And that girl's name is Park Ae Young.
 
Leeteuk: So Ae Young sshi, how do you feel after winning?
Ae Young: Omo.. I feel happy and surprised.
Leeteuk: Who among the SJ members do you like?
Ae Young: *blushing* Ryeowook.. Oppa..
Leeteuk: Ryeowook-sshi, found her!
 
Ryeowook was happy upon hearing that. And he was actually blushing.
 
Eunhyuk: Ryeowook, would you like to give her something worth remembering?
 
Ryeowook gave her a big hug and they took a picture together. And Park Ae Young went back to her place with a smile on her face.
 
Ryeowook: Ae Young-sshi, gomawo for choosing me. *gives her a flying kiss*
Ae Young: I'll always choose you, Ryeowook oppa. Saranghae. *smiles*
Ryeowook: I love you too~
 
All the fans squealed. Indeed, she was a lucky girl and this will be something she won't forget for the rest of her life.
 
The fanmeeting continued, with a intermission number. It was Siwon, singing "I Don't Wanna Miss a Thing" to Haneul. They were holding hands, and they were looking at each other's eyes with anticipation.
 
The game continued, and this time it was an apple eating game. And this time, Henry, Zhou Mi and Leeteuk were the ones who grabbed some lucky ELFs who would be their partner.
 
So this is the game. The SJ members, with their partners have to finish the apple in just ten seconds and the winner and her SJ member partner will have to give her a kiss on the cheek. Exciting, isn't it?
 
Leeteuk's partner was a girl named Lee Tae Ri, by which we remember Kibum and his drama. She was a beautiful woman, with a long, curly hair. And they are the red team.
 
Leeteuk: Tae Ri-sshi, we can do this! Hwaiting!
Tae Ri: Yes oppa! *smiles*
 
On the Blue team is Henry and his petite partner, Song Ji Hiu. From what I've researched, she's a half-Chinese. Both of them are alike in so many ways.
 
And last, but not the least, is Zhou Mi and Lee Hyun Jae, the Yellow team. Let the games begin!
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
This is going to be great! An apple eating game! Back in highschool, I was imagining myself playing that game, hoping that my crush would ask me to be his partner, and we'll kiss accidentally in the process.
 
It was childish, isn't it? But right now I am contented. Because even if there are no apples, I would experience how beautiful kisses are with my boyfriend.
 
Eunhyuk: Jellyfish, you sure are focused, aren't you? Do you know that Lee Hyun Jae.. she's one of those witnesses that helped me before when you got into a fight with SNSD?
 
*See Oppa's Dongsaeng. Hyun Jae is a cameo character which worked at the restaurant by which Mika/Miyu was badly hurt by the SNSD members due to jealousy.
 
Miyu: Of course I am! This is going to be great! I've been wanting to play that game. But oppa, that's all a part of the past. Me and the SNSD unnis are in good terms now.
Eunhyuk: Mianhae.. You do? But have you tried it?
Miyu: I wanted to, back when I was fifteen, but unfortunately, I haven't.
Eunhyuk: *smirks* Were you really that curious about first kiss?
Miyu: *blush* Aniyo..
Eunhyuk: Hey wait, can you move closer?
Miyu: Waeyo?
Eunhyuk: Try if you can smell strawberries on my nose.
Miyu: *moves closer* Fine. Ya.. Are you sure about this? I don't smell anything.
Eunhyuk: *kisses her* Just kidding. *smirks* You're also gullible, jellyfish.
Miyu: YA! YOU STOLE A KISS FROM ME AGAIN!
Eunhyuk: *sticks tongue out* Hahahaha~
Miyu: Come back here y anchovy!!
 
He kissed me.. once again. Such a tricky guy. Aish. But I had to admit.. It sure was short, yet sweet <3
 
The same time we kissed, I looked over at the stage to see what happened. OH. MY. GOSH..
 
Tae Ri and Leeteuk oppa won, and he gave her a kiss on the cheek. Leeteuk oppa seems happy about it, and the girl was too. While Henry and Zhou Mi oppa..
 
Ryeowook: Uh-oh.. even before they finish eating the apple, Ji Hiu and Henry already had their "kiss" on the chin. Isn't it cute??
Henry: *blushing* Mianhae.. wrong move.
Ji Hiu: Gwenchanayo, Henry oppa. *weak smile*
Yesung: And Zhou Mi and Hyun Jae.. they're gonna kiss soon.. kiss.. kiss! Yes they did!
 
Zhou Mi's lips brushed into Hyun Jae's, making it look like they kissed for real. Goshhhhh~ Can this get any romantic???!!