Right Place, Right Time.. Destiny

Love Complex

 

Miyu's POV :)
 
So the performance is done, and the Nu'Est members approached me, with a smiling face.
 
Ren: Noona~ Your performance is daebak just like in the music video!
Miyu: Awww Rennnnn! Gomawoooooo! Noona is happy to hear that! *pinches his cheeks*
Aron: We'll be performing as well in a few minutes. *smiles* I wish we could perform as good as you.
Miyu: You will, Aron oppa. *smiles back* I'm gonna go to the dressing room first.
JR: Arraseo~ Please do watch us.
Miyu: Of course I will~ You know I'm a fan~
 
And so I did. I wanted to remove the heavy make-up, but I was too lazy to do so. And Jessie unni worked hard for it.
 
These heels are killing me. I better go and get my flats.
 
Remembering our performance, I was actually in a bad mood. Bad mood because Eunhyuk wanted to talk to me, but it's always interrupted. Donghae oppa was right. How long are we going to keep this up?
 
Nu'Est will perform any minute now, and I am going to watch them. Sehun and Xiumin oppa knocked at my door and entered.
 
Xiumin: Mika? Oops, were you changing? *blush*
Miyu: Aniyo, oppa. Just my shoes. It's killing me.
Sehun: You sure you don't want us to put bandages on it?
Miyu: It's fine, I can manage. Oppas, are you going to watch Nu'Est's performance?
Xiumin: Yes, and we were about to ask you to watch with us. *smiles*
Miyu: Great! I'll go with you!
 
They helped me walk, and we started to watch them backstage. Gosh, I just love Baekho oppa's voice.. and JR oppa's fierce look.. Actually, I like all of them <3 But Ren is the one who captured my attention first.
 
Their song, Face.. it's wonderful.. Because it's not just any other music. It talks about issues about bullying.. I guess that's the reason why I started idolizing them. Their songs are meaningful and they are good persons.
 
After their performance, I congratulated them and gave them a hug. And then, the awardings have begun.
 
Emcee: Let's all count the votes! So it's a battle between 2NE1's I Love You, Sistar's Loving You and EunHae's The Greatest Kiss!
 
Here are the results:
 
EunHae - 78%
2NE1 - 12%
Sistar - 10%
 
And gosh! We are the winners! I didn't expect it.
 
Emcee: EunHae and Choi Mika, please come to the stage to get your award~
 
I went to the stage with Donghae oppa with Eunhyuk behind us. This is awesome. We won for the first time!
 
Donghae: Ah yes, thank you so much, E.L.Fs, EunHae shippers and most of all, our families and friends, and God who is always there to guide us. Kamsahamnida!
Emcee: What about you, Eunhyuk-sshi?
Eunhyuk: Thank you so much for all your support! We'll do even better next time
Emcee: And of course, Choi Mika~
 
The fans were all looking at us like crazy, waiting for me to say my words.
 
Miyu: Thank you guys, just like what they've said. I feel so honored and flattered working with these two oppas. Kamsahamnida!
 
The show has ended. Finally. I can now get some rest.
 
Eunhyuk's POV :)
 
I saw Mika go and she was walking fast. Mika, WAIT FOR ME!
 
Donghae: Eunhyuk, this is your chance. Get her back in your arms.
Eunhyuk: What is she, my girlfriend?
Donghae: That's how you two will end up anyway..
 
She was on her way to the elevator and have to run very fast and catch my breath.. Mika, why do you have to be so hard to get? Or is it fate, playing tricks on the two of us?
 
When I reached it, the door was already closed. I have to go downstairs to get inside.. Please wait for me, jellyfish~
 
Miyu's POV :)
 
I can't believe that this building has 40 floors. Ah! This reminded me of something. Are you guys familiar with My Girl? Where Yoo Rin would go inside an elevator and when she tries not to breathe inside and when the door opens, her soulmate will be there.
 
What if I try doing that? I'm alone here in the elevator anyway. I wonder who will appear. Will it be a stranger? Or someone I know?
 
Will it be Xiumin oppa, the one with cute bao zi cheeks who has been making a move on me since he was with Kris oppa? Or Sehun oppa, EXO-K's Maknae.. who I went out with yesterday.
 
What if it was my ex-boyfriend, Donghae oppa? Or Ryusei? Or Andre? My past loves.. But that would be impossible. How about the Nu'Est members? It can be..
 
Aish, who am I kidding? All I ever wanted was Eunhyuk oppa to appear and talk to me.. I tried not to breathe until I reach the 10th floor, when the elevator opened for a passenger.
 
My heart stopped for a while, my eyes rolled and time has stood still..
 
It was Eunhyuk.. my anchovy who I am in love with..