Sweet Delight

Love Complex

 

Miyu's POV :)
 
I found a candy shop somewhere here in Seoul that reminded me of the Philippines. My umma and I used to go there. Good thing Eunhyuk was able to park properly.
 
Eunhyuk: Where are you going??
Miyu: Can we stay here just for a while with the EXO oppas?
 
Inside the candy shop there were tons of gummy bears, gummy worms, bubblegums, lollipops, tootsie rolls, cakes, pastries and milkshakes. It was heaven for sweet lovers.
 
Sehun: Wow, so many to choose from.
Eunhyuk: I thought you hate sweets like Donghae?
Miyu: I don't really hate them. I just rarely eat sweets. And it's my comfort food whenever I'm stressed.
Eunhyuk: You asked me to stop the car all because of candy?
Miyu: Yup! Just give me a chance.. Umma and I used to go here when I'm stressed in school. I miss umma, and I miss school too..
Xiumin: *pats her head* It's alright. If you miss your umma, we can always come here. Go and get your favorites, Mika.
 
Eunhyuk's POV :)
 
Mika eats sweets, but not all the time. Actually it's fine with me. She's a kid, after all. And it's been a while since she saw her mom who took care of her for 15 years.
 
There she was, picking a lot of candies, and ordered some milkshakes when the two EXO members caught my attention.
 
Eunhyuk: Sehun, Xiumin. Are you serious in courting Mika?
Sehun: Of course! That's why were here and we text her all the time.
 
They.. text her? Damn it.. They are way above me.
 
Xiumin: I like her, hyung. Sehun does too. How about you, hyung?
 
I won't keep this a secret from them anymore.
 
Eunhyuk: Of course I do. I like her too.
 
Xiumin's POV :)
 
Uh-oh. Eunhyuk hyung is very straightforward! Now we've got a tough competition. Seeing their closeness together makes me want to be with Mika too all the time. I can't lose to them.
 
Sehun: So we three are rivals after all. Not fair, Eunhyuk hyung. You're always with her. Some fans are even saying you two are dating.
Eunhyuk: Damn, I wish that was true.
Xiumin: I won't lose to the both of you. She's mine.
Sehun: But hyung, why are you so mean to her?
Eunhyuk: I'm not mean. We're just too close to the point that we are comfortable with each other being that way.
 
So this verifies that Mika has another upcoming suitor. And speaking of her, she went back to her seat, holding all the cakes, candies and milkshakes she ordered.
 
Eunhyuk: Ya. This is way too many..
Miyu: I know. These are their bestsellers. *smiles* I want to try all of them!
Eunhyuk: Are you still hungry? We just ate..
Miyu: I said I'm stressed, tired and bummed. Can you just let me give in to the temptation??
 
She was very hard to resist, really. Liking her, is like being trapped into a cave, and it will be very difficult to escape.
 
Miyu: You know what? I'm happy that you all allowed me to go here. *smiles* Thank you! *bows* *sobs* Damn it.. I miss my umma so much..
Sehun: Aww, don't cry..
Eunhyuk: *feeds her with cake* Remember when we first met?
Miyu: *chews* *blushing* Oh right.. you gave me tons of chocolates back then.
 
Eunhyuk's POV :)
 
Time to make these two jealous. LOL just kidding. But seriously, I remember when we first met at Lotte Duty Free.
 
She bumped into me, making my chocolates fall into the ground. Mika told them the whole story, causing them to laugh. She instantly smiled, after sobbing.
 
After a few hours, we went back to the car and she was already sleeping. I even checked if she has her contacts on. Good thing she removed it or else her eyes will get irritated.
 
Xiumin: She's even cuter when she's asleep.
Sehun: Right. Siwon hyung is lucky to have her. We have to go now, hyung. *bows*
Eunhyuk: Arraseo, take care.
 
So me and her were left alone. I don't want to interrupt her slumber so I carried her bridal style to her bed. Sora, Ha-neul and Hana were watching.
 
Hannah: Omoo, she fell asleep..
Eunhyuk: Yeah. So much for eating a lot and sobbing.
Jasmin: A job well done, Mika.
Sam: Eunhyuk oppa is so sweet..
 
When they left, I secretly kissed her forehead and left.
 
Eunhyuk: I love you, Choi Mika. Good night.