A Little Practice

Love Complex

 

Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
OH MY GOODNESS. WHAT THE HECK IS THIS SONG?!!!! AND THE KISSING SCENES.. WHY DO THEY HAVE TO INCLUDE THESE? AIGOO..
 
I was nervous that time, and I have no choice but to start working on the music video. The director was there, and the fans have voted for me. I can't turn them down.
 
Jasmin: Are you alright, Miyu?
Miyu: Y-yeah.. *blushing* *whispers* Unni.. what the heck is this?!
 
I can't complain anymore because the music video, even the song and the scripts are finalized. I guess there's no turning back. Aish. Kissing my ex-boyfriend, and that y anchovy all at the same day? You've got to be kidding me.
 
Siwon oppa gave me a smile and told me I can do it. Well, I have to make him as my inspiration.
 
Lee Young Jae: The shooting for the music video will begin in the afternoon so please get ready.
 
BMP. BMP. BMP. My heart's palpitating. I can't control it. 
 
Eunhyuk's POV :)
 
In the afternoon? And.. we will have a kissing scene during that? Aigoo.. Pink jellyfish is nervous right now and so am I. But do we have a choice?
 
I went to her, pretending that there's no kind of scene happening later. After all, we have to be comfortable with each other.
 
Eunhyuk: Mika. *pokes her*
Miyu: Eunhyuk oppa.. *blushing* Do we really have to do this? *puppy dog eyes*
 
Looking at this kid, you won't even notice or it's not even written on her face that she already had her first kiss.
 
Eunhyuk: Of course we have to. The first part of the MV is you will speak in Japanese.
Miyu: Aniyo, it will show us some flashbacks first. Lets just say that we are lovers. What do lovers usually do?
Eunhyuk: How should I know? I've never had a girlfriend. Just crushes.
Miyu: *face palm* Anyway, couples usually hold hands.. hug.. kiss.. and cuddle with each other.
Eunhyuk: Is that what you and Donghae do back when you're a couple?
Miyu: Uhm.. yeah.
Eunhyuk: *puts arms around her* Then lets practice!
 
Holding her hand with confidence, we began to practice as a "couple". We began by walking hand in hand, cuddling, and placing her head on my shoulders. It seemed awkward at first, but I'm having fun.
 
Miyu: I guess this isn't so bad after all. *smiles*
Eunhyuk: Yeah, all we need to do is be serious about it.
 
Donghae's POV :)
 
My role in the song for me seems to be easy. I will play the role of the girl's second love, who will mend her broken heart. It's like Skipbeat, or Playful Kiss by the way.
 
I was shocked knowing that Mika and I will have a kissing scene in the MV. I mean, it's kind of awkward. Though we broke up months ago, without any pain, it still feels weird.
 
And Eunhyuk likes her, and I have Sora as a girlfriend.
 
Eun Young: Donghae, aren't you going to practice?
 
Eun Young looks different right now. She was wearing a black mini dress to which I can't stop looking. The way she dresses is similar to those "women" of mine when I was still portraying Bu Po Shang.
 
Eun Young: Your collar is not fixed. Let me fix it for you. *holds the collar of his shirt*
Donghae: Thanks, Eun Young.
Eun Young: Don't mention it. Oppa, are you free later? *smiles*
Donghae: I'm not sure. Why?
Eun Young: Nothing. I just want to hangout with you. It's been a while, isn't it? And we really need to catch up with each other.
 
Lee Young Jae: Okay, Eunhyuk, Donghae and Mika! The shooting will start in an hour!
 
Eun Young: *winks* Goodluck, Donghae.
 
Eun Young's POV :)
 
Hahahaha~ I am so into this. I'm gonna steal him away from those two brats. When I ask Donghae later, I will do something that will make Sora and Mika regret.
 
I'm gonna seduce him every way possible, even if it means stealing someone else's boyfriend. What I want, I will always get.
 
Sam: Watch where you're going, imbecile.
Eun Young: Look who's talking. You're the one blocking my way.
Sam: Shut up. You were the one not looking. And just so you know? Donghae oppa is mine. He's all about me, he won't cross the line so hands off and flirt with someone else.
 
I just ignored this damn girl. I'm too focused on my plan. I just hope this would be a success.
 
Miyu's POV :)
 
The stylists curled my hair and put on make-up on my face. I looked too girly that time because that's how the girl should be.
 
Looking at the mirror, I can't believe I can look this way. I was used to putting make-up on myself. But now? Wow.
 
Sam: Wow, you look great!
Miyu: Thanks, Sam.
Sam: You know what to do later when you see that serpent Eun Young, arraseo?
Miyu: I'm on it. You sure you're gonna watch us do the music video even if, you know..
Sam: Oh, come on. I'd rather see you do that kissing scene than to see her flirting with Donghae oppa. Just pretend that you're lovers, okay? Even if you're with Eunhyuk.
Miyu: Arraseo. I'll do my best. For the sake of EunHae's comeback!!
 
My fighting spirit has finally come back and I'm ready to face this challenge.