Feedback

Love Complex

 

Miyu's POV :)
 
I was finally energized, and my fever is gone. Thanks to Eunhyuk.. oppa. *smiles* I was still sleepy when he opened his laptop and showed me something.
 
Eunhyuk: MIYU! YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS. They finally uploaded the teaser and the video will be uploaded later!
Miyu: Let me see!! *grabs his laptop*
 
Eunhyuk and Donghae (EunHae) - The Greatest Kiss Teaser
 
It was a 30-second music video teaser, featuring me, Eunhyuk and Donghae oppa. The first ten seconds were about me, speaking in Japanese. I never expected that I would look matured in the music video. Gosh.
 
Then the next scene features Eunhyuk and Donghae oppa, facing each other like they're fighting for one girl. And that's me. I had to admit, it was so cool..
 
And the last part was the quick preview of our kiss. I wonder how would fans react after that? Probably they might hate me for this. Mianhae, ELFs..
 
Comments:
 
ILoveWookieSuju: I can't determine why Eunhyuk oppa is jealous. Is it because of Donghae being paired up with Mika? Or vice versa? Anyway, I can't wait for the music video!!!!
 
HyukkieOppa: Eunhyuk oppa.. You are so cool, handsome.. saranghae!!!! I wish I was Mika.. Omooooo~ Two guys wanting her.. daebak!
 
So far, there are no negative comments. Wow, thank God. I was worried that time.
 
Opening my twitter account, I posted a tweet about the upcoming EunHae comeback. Even if I'm just an extra, I still want to promote it!
 
@HaruHaru861015: Omo~ Just watched the MV teaser~ Can't believe I can be matured~ EunHae's comeback, FIGHTING ^^
 
Eunhyuk retweeted it and replied at the same time. Even if we are only besides each other.
 
@AllRiseSilver: Aish Mika rest first you stubborn girl~ RT @HaruHaru861015: Omo~ Just watched the MV teaser~ Can't believe I can be matured~ EunHae's comeback, FIGHTING ^^
 
Some people who ship me and Eunhyuk retweeted it 456 times and I was shocked. We even took a selca together~
 
@AllRiseSilver: This girl is spoiled, evil, yet cute. Get well soon, @HaruHaru861015 :D
 
We were so bored, we even played Tap Tap Revenge, Temple Run, watched my favorite movie, Koizora and cried. It was such a funny moment.
 
I also fixed myself when my fever was gone. And of course I had to kick Eunhyuk.. oppa out of the room.
 
Eunhyuk's POV :)
 
A few hours later, the Official MV has been released! Finally! And this time, the other SJ members and their dongsaengs were here to watch the music video with us.
 
Miyu: Unnis~ You're back! *smiles*
Hannah: How was your "date" with Eunhyuk?
Miyu: Aww, not again.. Anyway, shall we watch the music video?
 
I was excited and unprepared at the same time. Will it be awesome or not?
 
Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)
 
Oh my gosh, I'm too excited for the music video. In fact, we are all preparing for it that we even bought some popcorns and chips along the way.
 
Siwon oppa played the video and it was starting. I want to analyze their every move.
 
Miyu speaking in Japanese with EunHae is awesome. I mean, gosh. Good thing I already finished my Japanese and Korean with Ha Ni and Je Hee unni so I can understannd what they say.
 
My boyfriend is handsome as usual. With that big eyes, black hair and awesome smile. No wonder I love him. Eunhyuk too, was cool. He reminded me of a yakuza. His hair was in updo, wearing a sando and a jacket. Swaggerific, I guess.
 
And of course, Miyu. She ditched her "aegyo" and became a full grown woman.
 
The story is kind of similar to the song, "I Wanna Love You", but more realistic. This is much more intense, cool, and full of suspense.
 
The effects were great, and the music was awesome. I even cried in the end.
 
Sam: Damn it..
Miyu: Eh? Why?
Sam: THE MV WAS DAEBAK, I CRIED!!!
 
The other fans even commented each and every second.
 
EunHaeFishyAnchovy: I ENVY HER. GOSH. TWO HOT GUYS. AND MY TWO BIASES. EunHae's comeback is DAEBAK! JJANG!
 
SujuELF: I know, right? Donghae oppa is too darn handsome.. *squeals*
 
ELFISHology: I SHIP MIHYUK. Kekeke~ Donghae belongs to Sora or me!!
 
Siwon: Goodness.. my sister has transformed in that MV.. *amazed*
Jasmin: Yeah, a complete change. I didn't know it would suit her.
Hannah: I too cried. It was such a touching song too. And the expressions, facial expressions were all present!
Kyuhyun: Eunhyuk hyung still looks like a monkey.
Donghae: I laughed at the final part at his expression!
Eunhyuk: Did you guys liked it?
Sam: Aniyo.
Eunhyuk: Huh, why?!
Sam: WE LOVE IT! Look, in just 2 hours it gained 1m views!!
Miyu: YAAAAAY! THANKSSSS!
Siwon: THIS CALLS FOR A CELEBRATION!! COME ON GUYS!!! Mika and Eunhyuk, join us!!
 
We all grabbed their hands and went to the nearest restaurant. Time to party!