Happiness

Love Complex

 

Kyuhyun's POV :)
 
Hello~ And now, it's my turn to perform. I prepared the piano and this performance is dedicated to my precious flower, my one and only, Kim Hana.
 
*Hana means flower, or one in Korean~ Kekeke~
 
She was seated beside me, and we decided to play the piano together and have a duet. We choose to sing, "Way Back into Love."
 
I've sang this before, together with Donghae hyung, Taeyeon and Jessica. But nothing can be more romantic than singing it with the one I love.
 
Our voices matched perfectly. It feels as if I am Troy Bolton, and she was Gabriella on High School Musical. Only sweeter.
 
After the performance, we stopped at the stage, and I was about to say something to her.
 
Kyuhyun: Kim Hana, after all of the hardships we've been through back then, and after seven years, I can finally say that you are the one for me. Saranghae.
Hannah: *blush* Oh oppa.. I love you too..
 
And that's how our song ended, but even so, our love for each other has not yet ended and will not end.
 
Prince Manager's POV :)
 
And for the final game, it's between three people. One SJ member, and two girls for each group.
 
The first group is Kangin's with girls named Hwang Luna and Han Soo Kyu as the members, and the second is Yesung's with Blaze Lee and Kim Yee Jin as the lucky ELFs.
 
The game is called "Stare at Me If You Can" wherein the girls would stare at each other. The team that will win will get a free autographed poster from the SJ members.
 
It was very funny. Blaze and Luna were the one's who did it first. And wow, they lasted for ten minutes just by staring. It's like they never even blinked. Luna lost, but Kangin gave her a tight hug.
 
Luna: Mianhae, oppa..
Kangin: *hugs her* Gwenchanayo, Luna. Your eyes are as beautiful as the moon.
Luna: *blush* Omo.. oppa is so sweet.
 
Blaze: *shakes hands with her* Nice game, Luna-sshi. *smiles*
Luna: Yeah. Hahaha. Goodluck!
Yesung: Yes! 1-0!!
 
The game continued, and this time, it's Yee Jin and Soo Kyu. And this time, it was intense. They were taking the game seriously. Even Yesung was shocked. But in the end, both of them won.
 
So in the end, the four girls were given a tight hug and a memorable poster and moments to be remembered forever. Awesome.
 
Donghae's POV :)
 
Of course I have to do an intermission number too. And this time, it's "All my Heart". It's Sora's favorite song, and I'm starting to like it too, because of her.
 
Donghae: Lee Sora, this one's for you.
 
"Baby
It’s all my heart, Babe.
My hearts filled with you
Give me your hand on my chest
It’s beating"
 
I can't stop thinking about you, Sora.. Can't you feel my hearbeat? Every second, every minute, you linger in my mind and I never get tired of it.
 
Is it cliche to say that I love you? And I am falling in love with you more each day? But that's how I feel about you, girl. And go on, continue doing so.
 
You are my princess, my happiness, and my everything. And I am your prince. Always remember that. You're the only thing that matters to me, and no one else.
 
Girl, you came into my life, like a storm. Quick, yet unforgettable..
 
I held her hand, and never did I let go even if the song's over. Why should I, if with her is the one that makes me happy?
 
She didn't mind, and yes, a girl like her is impossible to find..
 
I kissed her forehead, before we went backstage. The girls were crying, not because of what I did, but because they were touched.
 
"HAESORA! HAESORAAAAAAAA!"
 
They continued screaming, until the final game has begun.
 
Prince Manager's POV :)
 
And for a final game, it's Mika, Sungmin, Eunhyuk and Eun Mi. The MiHyuk shippers started to squeal upon seeing them. It's an aegyo battle and whoever wins, will have to be kissed by the ones who will lose.
 
Sungmin and Eunhyuk were on the same thing, and of course girls have to be with girls.
 
Ryeowook: And the aegyo battle starts now!!!
Miyu: Buing buingggggg~ *wiggles* *looks like a cat*
Sungmin: Noonaaaaaaaa~ *wiggles slowly*
Ryeowook: Who do you think has the cutest aegyo??
Fans: Mikaaaaaaaaaaaa!!
 
Sungmin: Awww. Guess this will be a tough round, eh? Ya Hyukkie, I have to let Eun Mi kiss me this time. And you better to the same to Mika.
Eunhyuk: I'm trying to! It's just that their aegyo.. is too cute.
 
Even Eun Mi started doing Pikachu voices, but she lost against Eunhyuk. So Eunhyuk won, and Mika won as well. Then who will be the one kissing them?
 
Luna: MIHYUK SHOULD KISS!!!!!!!
 
And the fans were requesting that. Whoa, they really are a perfect couple.
 
Eunhyuk: Ya, face me right now.
Miyu: What are you trying to do?
Eunhyuk: Just close your eyes.
Miyu: I won't fall for that one.
Eunhyuk: Aw, come on.
 
Donghae and Sora went back to the stage and pushed them to kiss. What a great fan service it is. Both of them were speechless in the end.
 
The fan meeting will come to an end soon. But Mika and EunHae performed "The Greatest Kiss" for the fans, and to close the event, they all sing and danced to "From You."
 
Leeteuk: This song is dedicated, to the world's biggest fanclub, the ELF. My girls, my angels..
 
The fans cried out in joy. It was such a beautiful song, and only these guys can do this to them.
 
Leeteuk: Saranghamnida.. <3
 
And that's how it ended.