Fanclub Created

Love Complex

 

Love Complex~
 
Chapter 48: Fanclub Created.
 
JR's POV :)
 
Whoa. I can't believe it. Choi Siwon hyung and his sister Choi Mika is here. If this is a dream, can you wake me up later?
 
Miyu: Xiumin oppa.. Sehun oppa.. Annyeong~ Are the other EXO members here too?
Sehun: They'll come later. Are you ready for your performance?
Miyu: Not really.. I'm not confident. *sighs* I might screw up.
Siwon: You can do it, my dongsaeng. *pats her head*
Miyu: Gomawo, oppa. Choi Mika, fighting!! Omo~ Isn't that Nu'Est?! *shocked*
 
She knew our group name even we just debuted. I feel so touched.
 
Siwon: Ah, yes. Since I've figured out that you are all at the same age, I decided to introduce you to them. Nu'Est dongsaengs, meet my little sister. *smiles*
Miyu: Annyeong Haseo~ I'm Choi Mika. Siwon oppa~ Let me guess who they are..
Siwon: Arraseo. You know them?
Miyu: Yup! I'm one of their fans! *squeals* I'm an ELF, EXOtic and a L.O.^E!
Xiumin: Ahh~ a multifangirl xD
 
Aron's POV :)
 
This is strange. Seeing her is similar to what I've felt before to that boy. Why is that so?
 
Miyu: Ah~ *points to JR* You're Kim Jonghyun oppa, aren't you? JR oppa~ The leader!
JR: *blush* I am.. (Wow. Hearing her say my name sure is music to my ears.)
Miyu: The one with blonde hair is Baekho oppa~ Our birthdays are only 5 days apart! And I love your voice!
Baekho: Y-you do?? *amazed* Gomawo.. (She knows when my birthday is~)
Xiumin: She's really hyper and lively, isn't she?
Siwon: She really is.
Miyu: Minhyun, right? The visuals. I saw you on the Shanghai Romance MV~ You were so handsome! Omooo~ I didn't expect I would be a month older than you..
Minhyun: Aww, I saw your Greatest Kiss MV too. It was daebak! You looked beautiful there.
Miyu: Jinjja? Gomawo..
 
Then her expression changed when she saw Ren.
 
Ren's POV :)
 
Uh-oh. Why is Mika noona looking at me that way? Doesn't she like me?
 
She observed me for a bit and I was sweating. What does this mean?
 
Miyu: Choi Min Ki~ REN~ *smiles* Kyaaa! You're so pretty! *pinches his cheeks* You're even prettier than me! Omoo!
 
She looked so happy when she saw me. And I was happy too. Then she gave me a tight hug and I did the same. The hyungs were jealous.
 
Ah.. I feel so loved. Being hugged by the noona I like feels like it's heaven~
 
Miyu: *puppy dog eyes* Mianhae, I really really find you cute.. Siwon oppa, can we take him home?? I would be happy to become his sister! And besides, we're both CHOI <3
 
Aww noona. I don't want to be your brother. I like you, okay?
 
Siwon: You seem affectionate towards him, Mika. *laughs*
Miyu: You know, I like cute things or people~ *looks at Ren* You.. must call me noona, arraseo?? *winks*
Ren: *blushes* De.. noona~
Miyu: *hugs him* You're the cutest thing everrrrrrr!!!!! Kyaaaaaaaa~ xDDDDD
 
Aron's POV :)
 
Ren is undeniably cute for a boy, isn't he? So that's why I feel Mika. And speaking of her, I wonder how will she react when it comes to me.
 
Seeing her hug Ren, it's weird because I felt a little jealous. I wanted to be hugged by her too.
 
She stopped pinching Ren's cheeks then went towards me with a helmet. Hey, that's the one I gave to the boy a while ago!
 
Miyu: Aron oppa..
Aron: Yes?
Miyu: Thanks for the ride a while ago. *smiles* I forgot to return this.. You saved me some time and money.
Aron: *shocked* So.. YOU'RE A GIRL AFTERALL?! No wonder I was weird a while ago..
Miyu: Oh, that.. I had to disguise myself as a boy.. Because the paparazzi might see me. Do I really look like a boy? *laughs*
Aron: Aigoo.. Why didn't you tell me a while ago?
Miyu: Mianhae.. *bows* And what did you mean that you felt weird?
Aron: N-nevermind.. (No wonder I was blushing when she held me tight at the motorcycle. Aigoo..) But you knew I was a member of Nu'Est?
Miyu: Of course I do! You're the only one born on 1993 and is fluent in English~
Aron: A-amazing..
JR: Aish hyung! YOU ALREADY MET HER A WHILE AGO? 
Ren: NO FAIR!! No wonder your mind's above the clouds!
Minhyun: You're above us now, hyung! SO THAT'S WHY YOU DIDN'T TAKE THE CAR!
Aron: How should I know that I'll be meeting Mika?? And in my horoscope, I will have a fateful encounter today and I guess she was the one..
Sehun: So Aron hyung planned this after all?? Haha, looking quiet, calm and innocent? Admit it. You're also into her.
Aron: Ya! *blushing*
Xiumin: AM I THE ONLY ONE NOT SPENDING TIME WITH HER ALONE?
Baekho: You're not the only one.. *sighs*
Siwon: Whoops. If you want to date my sister, you have to go through me. *looks at Mika* Mika, you've got a lot of guys to deal with. 
 
Miyu's POV :)
 
All the Nu'Est members.. Including Xiumin and Sehun oppa?! This is crazy! I mean, they all.. like me? Aigoo.. What do I have that they see me attractive? There are more prettier girls other than me.
 
Xiumin: Mika, have you already decided? Or do you like someone else?
Miyu: Eh? That.. I..
 
To make everything crazier, they all formed one circle, squeezed and hugged me tight. Even my brother joined them.
 
NU'EST MEMBERS: We are officially Choi Mika's fanboys!!
Sehun: Count us in!!
Ren: Noona~ Do you have a boyfriend?
 
Miyu: No, I don't.
Minhyun: So, it's not true that you're dating Eun..
Miyu: No.. That's not true.
Coordi-noona: Choi Mika? Donghae oppa and Eunhyuk oppa are waiting for you..
Miyu: They are?? Arraseo, I'll be there in a minute. *looks at the boys* I had so much fun with you guys~ *bows* Wish me luck~
Ren: Noona, fighting!!
 
So I went outside. Choi Mika, brace yourself. Your y anchovy is coming to get you.