Breakdown

Love Complex

 

Jasmin's POV :) (Lee Ha-neul)
 
I turned the TV off that time and Siwon oppa arrived all of the sudden. He tried to kiss my cheek, but I stayed away from him.
 
Siwon: Ha-neul, is there something wrong?
Jasmin: Why don't you ask yourself, oppa? How should I know?
 
I was devastated. He already knows that I hate Tiffany and now this? Tell me, where did I go wrong?
 
Siwon: What's your problem?
Jasmin: YOU ARE.
Siwon: So you know already, about that "We Got Married" thing.
Jasmin: I just did.
Siwon: Ha-neul, they don't know that we are dating.
Jasmin: Yes. And sometimes, I wish they knew. *frowns*
Siwon: You know we can't. And why are you being like this?
Jasmin: I know already! Oppa, why didn't you told me? *sobs* I knew it thanks to our TV.
Siwon: It was supposed to be a secret. I know you would react badly about this.
Jasmin: Now you also want white lies. What do you expect me to do, smile and be happy and be like "OH MY GOSH, MY BOYFRIEND IS THERE, AND LOOK, HE'S MARRYING TIFFANY ON AIR."?! That's ridiculous. Any girl in my position would react that way. Even Mika was shocked.
Siwon: Ha-neul, this is just for work. Whatever me and Tiffany do, it's just acting.
Jasmin: BUT STILL. I would be less frustrated if it was Sooyoung, Stella, Ivy Chen, Chae Rim or whoever else.
Siwon: Those girls are just linked to me. And some are my leading ladies. Can I do something about it? Ha-neul, I too was surprised. Not even Tiffany knows about this.
Jasmin: Whatever. She can pretend not to know, because she's a pretender anyway. I just said my feelings. You know how mean she was towards us. She'll do everything to get you.
Siwon: Manager hyung doesn't know, not even us dating. So I had to be nice to get rid of the issues. And will I allow myself to let her do that? I love you, Ha-neul.
Jasmin: Siwon oppa, I'm upset. You even attempted to keep this as a secret from me. I love you too, but.. I'm not alright. I do not approve of this. Mianhae.
Siwon: I didn't mean to, Ha-neul. I want to talk to you as calm as possible. Because I know you would be upset.
Jasmin: I already am, oppa.  Whether you tell it to me or not. I guess this is not the right time to talk to each other right now..
 
I left, without letting him explain. Mika's interpretation of the dream was precise. And I am afraid of Siwon oppa being close to the girl I despise the most. CAN'T HE JUST REJECT THE OFFER?!
 
I went outside, just to get some fresh air. I need some time and space to think. I just hope this won't turn into a break up.
 
Siwon's POV :)
 
I tried to explain, but Ha-neul just left me.
 
Siwon: Ha-neul!
Miyu: Oppa, don't. This will just worsen the situation. Give her time. Everything will be alright. But for now, just leave her.
Siwon: But Mika.. Ha-neul..
Miyu: I know you have your own reasons. Save that for now. Arraseo? Jebal oppa..
Siwon: Arraseo.. *backs off*
 
I followed my sister's orders and just watched her go. Ha-neul, please come back to me..
 
Eunhyuk's POV :)
 
Siwon was bloated when he got back and I wanted to ask him why.
 
Siwon: Ha-neul needs some space, so I gave it to her.
Eunhyuk: Of course she would be that way. She's your girlfriend! Are you going to accept or did you accepted the project?
Siwon: I asked for a 48 hour extension for the contract. I don't want to rush things.
Eunhyuk: Then why didn't you tell her? Can't you just reject the offer yourself for your yeoja chingu? You know that Ha-neul still remembers what happened.
Siwon: But manager hyung is oblivious about it. And I had to pretend we're okay.
Eunhyuk: *pats his back* Ha-neul loves you. Don't worry. Everything will be fine.
 
Siwon is in a tough situation. What would he choose? If I were him, I'd reject the offer just to show how much I love my girl.
 
Then Mika popped into my mind. WHAT THE HECK THAT DOES MEAN? Aish, nevermind. I'm just thinking about a lot of things..
 
But.. what if she becomes my girlfriend? What will we do if we have this kind of quarrel? I wonder.. BUT.. LEE HYUKJAE.. SHE'S A KID. STOP BEING A E!!!