Kissing You

Love Complex

 

Eunhyuk's POV :)
 
I saw Mika, all dressed up once again in black. She looked like a rockstar. If she was a blonde, she would remind me of Avril Lavigne. But it's fine seeing here like that since it matches the theme of the music video. And the genre is RnB + Ballad at the same time. Wearing eyeliner, she became matured too.
 
Miyu: Anchovy. How do I look?
Eunhyuk: You're like Avril Lavigne, with a black hair.
Miyu: Omoooo jinjja??! I'm a fan of her! I'll take that as a compliment.
 
Really? So she's into rock music after all. It was hard to tell. I never expect a girl like her would like that type of music aside from KPOP.
 
Eunhyuk: By the way, I had to remind you about who are you going to kiss.
Miyu: Sheesh. I know.. it will be Donghae oppa. Everyone knows that.
Eunhyuk: Yeah. Make sure you don't fall for that, arraseo?
Miyu: Lee Hyukjae, it's easy for me to like people, but it takes time for me to love them.
Eunhyuk: You already did.
Miyu: Why are you being like this? Should you be supporting me instead? *sighs* If you're gonna turn me down, just stop talking to me.
Eunhyuk: You don't get it at all! (Don't you have a clue that I'm already deeply, madly in love with you?)
Miyu: How can I? Be straight to the point! I'm not a fortune teller!
 
She isn't, after all. Maybe my move was wrong. I swallowed my pride for the first time, and hugged her.
 
Eunhyuk: Just don't fall for him, Mika. You're mine.
Miyu: Eunhyuk oppa..
 
I looked at her in the eyes and left. I still don't know how to court her. And my fear is always a hindrance in telling her how I fell. And seeing her later, kissing a guy, who is her ex-booyfriend later, will surely break my heart secretly.
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
The MV shooting had started and it was a waste of make-up. The eyeliner is irritating my contact lenses. But it's fine, since it will be easier for me to cry later. What's more amazing is they had to bring a "rain machine" for the music video. Awesome!
 
It reminds me of my brother, Siwon oppa in Skipbeat. He was very sick, and Gong Xi was pissed off because the girl in his drama can't even pronounce her dialog correctly. How I wish I would be as talented as my brother.
 
So it goes on like this. Remember when Eunhyuk oppa and Donghae oppa followed me? The next part is I'm gonna stand at the corner, staring at the boarders, I mean sky. I wanted to portray the role so well that I even had to remember the times when my heart was broken in highschool.
 
Finally, I'm feeling every bit of it. And I'm starting to breakdown, whenever I remember my past. Mika, remember that in this video, Eunhyuk broke up with you. The rain started to fall, when I heard his call.
 
Donghae oppa appeared all of the sudden, right before my very eyes.
 
Donghae: *shouting at her* Naze anata wa, ame no naka de koko ni iru no ka? Anata wa itami ni mada iru ka wakaranai nodesu ka?
(Why are you here in the rain? Don't you know you're still in pain?) *holds her hand*
Miyu: *rejects him coldheartedly* Chodo watashi o hana~tsu. Kanjo ga aru tame ni watashi ga seigyo suru koto wa dekimasen. (Just leave me alone. For there are feelings I cannot control.)
Donghae: Mika-chan, anata ga suki desu. Daisuki da, zutto daisuki da.. (Mika, I like you.. And I love you so.)
 
It felt like everything's real. Being with him, it seems like it's hard do determine what reality is. He grabbed my face, looked me in the eyes, just like when we are a couple, pulled me closer, held my waist, and our lips started to meet.
 
It was still "raining" that time, but we continued.
 
Donghae: Anata wa amarini mo watashi o aie iru to iu koto ga dekiru made, watashi wa anata o matsu tsumoridesu. (I'm willing to wait for you until you are able to say you love me too.)
Mika: Anata ga suru hitsuyo wa arimasen. Watashi wa sudeni anata ni koi o e imasunode. (You don't have to. Because I already am in love with you.)
 
Eunhyuk: *sees them kissing* I'm sorry for choosing a path
Much Complicated than Math
I want to tell you my unsaid feelings
Before the train arrives at the railing
 
Eunhyuk was hiding inside a corner, seeing us kiss once again. He should be broken, regretting what he did.. While he was seeing us, and realizes his mistake, there I was, with someone who would show me that I'm the best thing he has ever had. I was distracted, and I even sneezed.
 
Lee Young Jae: CUT! TAKE TWO!
Miyu: *bows* Mianhae!
 
Great. I ruined the scene. Stupid rain. Stupid cold. Aish.
 
Donghae: Gwenchanayo, Mika. Let's do it again.
 
AGAIN? From where? The kissing part? Damn it.. my eyes are already irritated.. and kissing him.. you've got to be kidding me. ELFish would kill me! And so as the Jewels!
 
But I have no choice but to do the scene once again and concentrate. That was damn embarrasing.
 
Donghae: Hana, dul, set!
 
Donghae and I laughed in the process when he kissed me for a second.
 
Lee Young Jae: CUT! CUT! TAKE THREE!
Donghae: Mianhae! I didn't know why I laughed.
Miyu: So did I. Oppa, for the last time.
 
Finally, the final part has been caught on camera.
 
Donghae: Donghae: I'm Yours, You're Mine (Til I Count From One to Nine)
Our Love will never end (The wounds will mend)
 
The crew gave us a round of applause. Our first music video.. Daebak!