The Other Side of the Story

Love Complex

 

Kyuhyun's POV :)
 
The girls went with Hana and the SJ hyungs went with me. We were at the bar, and I was drinking.
 
Siwon: Kyuhyun, what the heck did you do to her once again?
Kyuhyun: Ask her. She's always hanging around with guys. *sighs* And that guy, it's obvious that he likes Hana.
Donghae: So? Then what's wrong about Hana and him talking to each other? You know how their conversation went.
Kyuhyun: Hyungs, that guy used to court her. And knowing that Hana told him that she's single, he might court her once again.
Eunhyuk: It doesn't make sense. That guy didn't say anything. They just chatted. Hana had been in the Philippines for a very long time.
Yesung: Aish Cho Kyuhyun. You made my sister cry once again! *hits him*
Kyuhyun: But still.. what if he steals Hana away from me?
Sungmin: If he does, would Hana allow him to do so? Kyuhyun, she loves you.
 
I was not satisfied with what they said to me. I was so jealous, but I can't help myself from thinking about her.
 
I wanted Hana on my own. And if that guy gets along the way, I swear he would regret it.
 
Hana's POV :)
 
Jasmin: Alright, lets begin the girl talk. Hannah, tell us what happened.
 
I was still crying that time and I was consuming all the tissue paper that Sam was holding. My eyes have gone red and puffy and I'm hurt.
 
Hannah: He's always like that! *crying* He only wants us to be together all the time. I'm sick of it! Why the heck does it have to be jealous when all we do is stay with each other?!
 
Miyu: I had to admit, Kyuhyun oppa limits Hannah unni to hang out with us or to her other friends. *sighs*
Sam: I know, right? What is Hannah unni, a prisoner?
Jasmin: It's not your fault this time, Hannah
Hannah: I've always wanted to break away from him, but I can't..
Miyu: That's because you love him, unni. If you don't have feelings for him, it would have been easier.
 
That's the point. I love him to the point that it hurts me too much. 
 
Everything between us is unfair.. I no longer what's right, wrong or want. There's something about him, that makes me want to follow everything he has to say. I had to stop right now, but Kyuhyun oppa is just hard to resist..
 
He's a dictator. He would often tell me not to wear this, that.. But I would not even complain. This . Letting someone you love, control you. But when it comes to him, I can't even tell him that his necktie is too tight for him..
 
Sam: Hannah unni, what does Kyuhyun oppa do that makes you cry all the time?
 
Miyu: How about we enumerate each one of them in a single paper?
Jasmin: Great idea!! Let's call it, "SEVEN THINGS I HATE ABOUT CHO KYUHYUN."
 
And thus, that list was born.
 
Eunhyuk's POV :)
 
Another quarrel by Cho Kyuhyun. This maknae is the reason why Hana cries all the time. I mean, who would like to have a boyfriend that limits his girlfriend in everything she does?
 
If I were to have a girlfriend, I would let her do everything she wants except if it's bad.. But you know what I like? To be Mika's boyfriend.
 
Kyuhyun was drunk so we had to take him to the dorm. Siwon was the one driving, while Donghae and I were seating in the back.
 
Kyuhyun: Hana.. I love you.. *goes back to sleep*
 
Yesung: Yeah right. You love her but you kept on making her cry. Pabo maknae. *sighs*
Kyuhyun: *drunk* Yesung.. hyung.. Hana.. *grabs Sungmin*
Sungmin: *slaps him* Snap out of it, Kyu!
 
And there he is, like a kid. Hypocrite, he was the one to push Hana away from her.
 
I don't get any of this. Aish.
 
Hana's POV :)
 
1. He's very possessive to the point that I can't hang out with other people.
 
Like what I've said before, Kyuhyun oppa is always like that. When I want to hang out with the girls, I still need his approval. What is he, a mother?
 
It's alright to tell him where I'm at, but him not allowing me, I won't just sit around and do nothing aboutt this. It's hard to be around him, and stay with other people because of his strict rules.
 
But when he has wine time with Sungmin oppa, or when Victoria  of f(x) would talk to her, he wouldn't even allow me to get jealous. Or even with Seohyun who used to like him, but now is into We Got Married with Yonghwa of CNBLUE. How can he be this unfair?
 
Sam: Go unni. Write down everything until your emotions burst.
Miyu: Yeah. Don't keep that to yourself. May Kyuhyun oppa reflect on what he had done.
Jasmin: If he loves Hannah, he would apologize to her.
 
I don't want to break up with him like what you guys think. I wanted to work things out.
 
Kyuhyun's POV :)
 
Aish. My head hurts. What happened and how come I'm inside my room? I remember drinking last night.. but.. Oh yeah. I was jealous of Hana's former suitor.
 
Sungmin: You're awake, at last.
Kyuhyun: Hyung.. How's Hana?
Sungmin: How about you get your phone and call her?
Kyuhyun: She wouldn't answer if I did.
Sungmin: Have you tried at least ONCE?
 
Kyuhyun: I haven't.
 
Sungmin: That's the problem with you. You don't even try. *sighs*
Kyuhyun: Okay.. Relax. I'm gonna call her.
 
I grabbed my phone and dialled her number. Kim Hana, answer me.
 
Will Hana answer his call? Find out on the next chapter.