Why I Like You

Love Complex

 

Kyuhyun's POV :)
 
Seven Things Why I Like and Love Kim Hana~
 
1. She never gives me a reason to be jealous. Though she has a lot of suitors, her eyes are set on me. <3
 
Ironic, isn't it? Ignoring our argument together, Hana is always there for me. She's beautiful, smart and nice. No wonder a lot of guys are attracted to my girlfriend. I guess this is why I was mad at her and Gong Chan. What if he still has feelings for her? And assuming that Hana is single, he might make a move.
 
I don't want to lose her. But I guess I had gone overboard. And it seems like I haven't trusted her even if she kept on telling me that I'm the only one for her and I'm forever in her heart.
 
But unfortunately, it's inevitable for her not to get jealous of me with Sunny in "Catch Me If You Can", or with Seohyun and Victoria. I love her, but I'm not the showy type like Siwon hyung, and the rest.
 
2. Hana cares for me and shows her love both verbally and non-verballu.
 
Eunhyuk hyung was watching me write all these and started to talk~
 
Eunhyuk: Cho Kyuhyun, you're lucky to have a girlfriend like her. She's not afraid to express her love for you.
Kyuhyun: I guess I am. *blush*
Eunhyuk: And I suggest you do the same and express your love for her.
Kyuhyun: How, hyung? You know I'm more of a verbal person.. *sighs* Anyway, how do you show your feelings for Mika?
Eunhyuk: YA WHAT'S WITH THE SUDDEN QUESTION?! You should be focusing on how you should talk to Hana!
Kyuhyun: I was asking, you know.
Eunhyuk: How should I know all those things? You know that I've never had a girlfriend before..
Kyuhyun: Aish.. eottokke?
 
I wonder if Hana is thinking of me right now. Because my mind is occupied with thoughts for her, no one else.
 
Hannah's POV :) (Kim Hana)
 
4. He's the reason for my pain and happiness.
 
I should be breaking up with him.. shouldn't I? But no matter how hard I try, I still am in love with this evil maknae. I hate myself for making him my damn weakness. Cho Kyuhyun, how the heck can you make me feel this way?
 
Being a gamer, I think there's no way out. And when there is, it will take you long before you fall for another guy or member of SJ. Take Miyu for example. She used to be a gamer, but after 6 months, she found Donghae oppa and fell in love with him.
 
And I guess right now, it's Eunhyuk inside her heart. Looking back, I started to remember everything. What we had, and what's going on.. and whether this relationship would continue or not..
 
I only wanted Kyuhyun oppa to stop being jealous. Everyone in our group knows that he's the only one I love. I mean, I wouldn't wait for seven years if I don't.
 
There are frustrating moments with him, but it can never replace the happiness I get whenever I'm with him.
 
Miyu: Hannah unni~ That's so sweet. I can totally relate to you.
Hannah: Eh? Jinjja?
Miyu: Yup~
Hannah: *smirks* With Eunhyuk oppa?? How come?
Miyu: *shocked* That y anchovy? Heck no!
Hannah: But you two are so close, and people thought you are dating.
Miyu: No, we're not. *smiles* But unni~ When you really love someone, it's inevitable not to experience heartaches and pains. Yet, ironically, love is still the reason why you find yourself smiling.
 
Precisely, Miyu. That evil maknae is my pain and happiness.
 
Kyuhyun's POV :)
 
It's really hard to think of reasons why I am into my girlfriend. I just love her. It's even easier to solve Math problems. But for the sake of the one I love, I'd do anything.
 
3. She's a very supportive girlfriend.
 
Need food, drink or moral support? Hana will be there. Even if I have a photoshoot at 5am, she would wake up and give me a call to cheer on me. And she would even ask Yesung hyung to give what he cooked to me.
 
I'm not showy, but now, I Cho Kyuhyun, will become expressive from now on.
 
4. With every kiss and hug, I fall deeper and deeper.
 
Guys get attracted to girls easily, but it takes time to fall in love. Only Hana made me feel this wa. And you know you're in love when you see the one you love, and your heart starts beating faster, and you get butterflies around them, or when talking to them,
 
When you feel like they are the only one you want to be with and you don't find yourself with anyone else.. you don't talk to other girls like you do to her, and you can picture yourself being with them forever.
 
5. She listens to what I have to say~
 
Girls might have heard that they should let guys lead the way or make a move. That's how she is. And she's not like those girls who would nag at me. I am the one taking the lead and she trusts me.
 
6. She doesn't let pride get along the way.
 
Regardless of who among us made a mistake, she's the first to make a move, apologize and work things out even if it was my fault all along.
 
And lastly,
 
7. SHE MAKES ME LOVE HER~
 
That's self-explanatory. Now I'm done writing. I'm gonna show my face to Hana and apologize.