The Strawberry Couple~

Love Complex

 

Eunhyuk's POV :)
 
Aww. We're busted. Anyway, I held Mika's hand and we were right in front of them.
 
Eunhyuk: Actually, I have something to tell you guys..
Miyu: Eunhyuk oppa.. Are you sure about this?
 
She looked so innocent.. And wow, she called me oppa..
 
Eunhyuk: Mika.. and I.. Are in love with each other.. *shows off the ring* And.. Dating..
 
I can't explain the look on their faces. But will it be ironic if they kept on pairing MiHyuk but they won't approve?
 
Siwon: You monkey! Why did you just proposed now? Such a slow guy. Weakling! Wimp! We were waiting for Mika to be your boyfriend!
Donghae: And you would even test her and hurt her?! Aigoo!
Kyuhyun: Hyung is weak! He's already weak in playing starcraft and also telling Mika how he feels!
Eunhyuk: Ya! At least she's mine now!!
Prince Manager: Haha, I never thought Eunhyuk would have a girlfriend.
Kyuhyun: Yeah hyung, with that face of his.
Eunhyuk: Aish, bratty maknae! Siwon's uglier!
Siwon: Ya!
 
I wonder how the girls would react.
 
Miyu's POV :)
 
I'm nervous with my unnis.. Aigoo.. Eottokke? Was Eunhyuk very quick that he had to slow down for a while?
 
Sam: I KNEW IT! You two were dating all along!
Hannah: Actually, before they even tell us this, we already know that the feeling is mutual.
Jasmin: Yeah. Even before they just met. I'd say they're a cute couple.
Miyu: Jinjja?
Sam: Mika sure has a lot of boys. Hahaha!
Miyu: Yet, Eunhyuk is the one who caught my heart. He's not a perfect guy, but he's perfect for me..
Hannah: That's so cute! If Eunhyuk oppa would hear that, he would be happy.
Prince Manager: I think we all need to go home now.
 
Siwon: Mika, our parents would be happy to hear this!
Miyu: Are you sure, oppa? They might think I'm still young to have a boyfriend..
Siwon: Well they told me before that if it's an SJ member you would date, they would approve right away since they know them since our debut.
Miyu: Oppa.. Gomawo.. *gives him a hug*
Siwon: Whoa, didn't see that coming.. *pats her head* My little sister sure is sweet. *smiles*
 
Eunhyuk: Gimme a hug too.. Mika. *hugs her*
Miyu: Mmmf! I can't breathe!
Eunhyuk: Hey look! Isn't that Ren?!
Miyu: *looks* My cute dongsaeng? Where? Ya! He..
 
Eunhyuk tricked me and gave me a kiss on my chubby cheeks. It was all too sudden.
 
Eunhyuk: *smirks* Gotcha.
Miyu: Y-you anchovy!! Why did you do that?
Eunhyuk: Because I'm naughty, naughty.
Miyu: Who do you think you are?
Eunhyuk: Hey! I'm Mr. Simple!
Miyu: AISH I HATE YOU.
Eunhyuk: I love you too.
Siwon: Ya Eunhyuk! We have to get going!
Eunhyuk: I'll call you later, jellyfish..
 
The girls and I went home too. And gosh, they had prepared so many questions.
 
Hannah: What did you do inside the elevator??
Miyu: We just talked.. And.. kissed..*shy* *blush*
Sam: Did you guys make out?
Miyu: What the heck? We didn't.. *blushing*
Jasmin: I can't imagine how you got trapped inside with him..
Miyu: He followed me..
 
Eunhyuk's POV :)
 
Siwon: You followed her?
Eunhyuk: Yeah. We kept on pressing the buttons so we got trapped..
Kyuhyun: And you proposed inside a dark elevator? You sure that you two didn't do anything aside from hugging and kissing?
Eunhyuk: Ya.. Why would I do that? We're not yet married.
Siwon: Oh, you better be hyung..
Eunhyuk: Why are you looking at me like that?
Kyuhyun: Yadong.. .. *evil smirk*
Eunhyuk: Ya! I've stopped watching those! And besides, Mika deserves to be respected..
Donghae: Well, duh. She's a girl, not yet a woman.
Eunhyuk: But thanks guys. Without you, I wouldn't be able to ask her to be my girl..
Kyuhyun: We didn't do that for free. You have to treat us!!
Eunhyuk: F-fine. We'll eat after Strong Heart tomorrow.
Donghae: Now that's what we're talking about!!
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
I'm glad they all approve of our relationship. I wanted to call my mom in Manila. I didn't realize that I've been here for six months yet so many things happened.
 
I wanted to go to Manila, show off my boyfriend and how proud am I that I became his girlfriend and let my mom know him better. Also, I missed my college friends too. I wonder how they have been..
 
When we reveal our relationship in public, I'm gonna call each one of them.
 
Speaking of call, Eunhyuk did called me.
 
Miyu: Yoboseyo?