Change of Heart

Love Complex

 

Xiumin's POV :)
 
I did it. I gave her a good night kiss. I felt happy and alive. There's always that one person who can magically light up your day, no matter what.. And I guess it's her.
 
Luhan: Finally, you did it. Now it's your time to make a move on her.
Xiumin: Huh? But she's still young. And it's rumored that she and Eunhyuk hyung are dating.
Kris: That's not true. The way I see it, they're just friends. And rumors come and go. Only those two know the truth.
Xiumin: What about the two of you?
Kris: I'll take things slow. I want to get to know her.
Luhan: Me too. Hana and I never talked for a long time.
Xiumin: Then I'll guess I'm with you guys.
 
We all like them secretly and we have to think of ways to pursue their heart. Our eyes met across the room, spark flew and my breath was taken away. Though the secret of it all kills me how I can't come over and be wrapped in your arms?
 
Jasmin's POV :) (Lee Ha-neul)
 
I opened my eyes and to my surprise, I was already in my room. How did I get in here? Omo.. What happened last night? My head aches, and I can't remember a thing.
 
Miyu: Unni, you're awake. *smiles* Here, drink some coffee.
Jasmin: How did I get in here, Miyu?
Miyu: Kris oppa brought you here. You were drunk last night.
 
Damn it. This is so embarrasing! Kris carried me all the way here, and Miyu knew what happened. What if she tells Siwon oppa about this?!
 
Jasmin: Ah.. I got drunk last night. My head hurts. Aish.
Miyu: Unni, Kris oppa told me you were alone and depressed so he took you with him.
Jasmin: Don't worry, Miyu. Xiumin and Luhan were there too.
Miyu: I know.
Jasmin: Are you mad at me?
Miyu: Why would I? You're at the right age. Are you still mad because of my brother? Sorry on behalf of him..
Jasmin: I'm not mad, I was just upset. You know Tiffany. She would do everything to ruin our relationship.
Miyu: Yes, I know how you feel. But unni, looking at Kris oppa, I think he likes you. I can tell.
Jasmin: Why? That's impossible.
Miyu: I can see it in his eyes. What I'm trying to say is, don't give him high hopes because you're taken by my brother. He's asking me why were you sad, but I ask him to ask you instead.
Jasmin: Should I tell him about me dating Siwon oppa?
Miyu: When he asks, I guess. And Xiumin oppa.. *blush*
Jasmin: What about him?
Miyu: He.. kissed me.. on the cheek..
Jasmin: EH? HE DID?!
Miyu: Y-yeah.. Anyway, my brother wants to ask how you are now. Are you ready to talk to him or you'll just go with Kris oppa?
Jasmin: What do you mean?
Miyu: Kris oppa is waiting downstairs.
Jasmin: You're kidding, aren't you?
Miyu: Aniyo. So do me a favor and prepare now. *smiles*
 
I had to hurry and I rushed. Only to know that Kris is already at the living room.
 
Jasmin: Kris oppa.. What are you doing in here?
Kris: Hi, Ha-neul. *waves*
 
Siwon's POV :)
 
My girlfriend isn't talking to me yet and I'm starting to become depressed. I have to decide soon because the 48 hours will come to an end.
 
I was at the SM Building when Tiffany saw me and waved.
 
Tiffany: Siwon oppa, annyeong!
Siwon: Ah, hello.
Tiffany: Why the long face?
Siwon: Seems like my girlfriend does not approve of our project together.
 
You know those moments when you want to cry and hug someone, but can't do either 'cause you don't want to let yourself break down? Yea, I'm having one of those. Ha-neul is the only one who can remove my sadness.
 
Tiffany's POV :)
 
Seeing Siwon oppa sad was breaking my heart. I always wanted him to be happy, even if it means setting him free.I feel so guilty about this so I decided to hold his hand and ask for an apology.
 
Tiffany: Siwon oppa, it's been a while since we last talked to each other. I missed that. What I did, with Jessica and Hyoyeon were bad. It was our fault. We got very jealous of them to the point we hurted your sister. I admit we all wanted to hurt and get rid of them. But then we realized that even if they're gone, you'll all still do your best in finding them.
 
He listened, I looked him in the eyes and then I continued speaking.
 
Tiffany: I know something needs to be said, but it's finding the right words that took me a while to say this. Oppa, jeongmal mianhae to you and your sister. *bows*
Siwon: Tiffany, I forgive you. If God can, why can't I?
Tiffany: If this contract is making you and Ha-neul argue and lead to a break up, then I would just reject the offer instead.
Siwon: Eh? But.. the contract is worth millions.
Tiffany: Who cares? I'd rather see you happy with Ha-neul than to look like this when you're with me.
Siwon: But Tiffany..
Tiffany: Siwon oppa, I'd realize it just now. I really like you, okay? But I guess you'd be happier with her. So let's go and terminate that contract together.
 
I held his hand, then we went to Manager oppa. Contract terminated due to personal reasons.
 
Siwon: Tiffany, thanks..
Tiffany: Don't mention it, oppa. Now go and see Ha-neul.
Siwon: *hugs her* Gomawo..
 
I'm just gonna wipe my tears away, blow my nose, put on a fake smile and pretend that I'm gonna be okay just so see you happy.
 
If you love something, you don't wanna let it go. but if you really love it, sometimes, you just have to let it go no matter how much it hurts you.
 
No more sabotage. I'm letting him go right now. Enough said.